It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Piers Morgan got flu shot from Dr. Oz last week.. Now has the flu

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Swine Flu Was Cultured In A Laboratory
This three year old revelation may be common knowledge to most of ATS, but I wonder, as we welcome our 8 billionth member of planet Earth,

The 'flu is usually contracted airborne, so would anyone want to boost it's devastation by 'flu shots?
Flu shots (or oral medicine as in Tamiflu) can be available cheaply, so flu could be widespread across entire states while a ring fence of the cure contained to prevent the rich kids of 90210 from a cough or double pneumonia.

Might our friendly GP's have the final decision or work from an Excel spreadsheet to prescribe the antiviral Tami-flu instead?
My GP notes my occupation on every visit.
Being asthmatic, I've been invited to a few 'flu prevention shots over the past decade. I only accepted one which made me feel lethargic and achy.for a fortnight. My mother had one last year which produced similar symptoms.

So perhaps IT workers and medical staff get the nice Tami-flu or it's derivative.while our long-term unemployed are given something that exacerbates previous conditions or the pollution in our atmosphere. I mention this as we've had a epidemic of chest infections in my workplace of 5,000 office jockeys in three buildings joined by hamster tubes.

The dead 'flu virus in the neutral flu shots is still RNA. RNA is a single strand of DNA and is contained in the nuclei of all bacteria and is the "software patch" that produces the symptom or the cure. A small section of RNA could be delivered to alter our DNA through a 'flu infection and/or a 'flu treatment. This would be passed on to our offspring.

Gene Delivery system uses a foreign virus to deliver a payload of DNA/RNA into host cells. The long term experimentation of this could be anyone's guess. We know Monsanto have been playing with this for years to produce Round-up Ready seeds which are now mutating as all life inevitably does.

We live in rapidly changing times.

More info of Synthetic 'flu here

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

That's a fact, and we all know, because we have been told from the source, that the vaccines are only 60%-70% effective. Who cares who gave it to whom. Same odds as every one else on the planet.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamhobo
Us military folk are required to get it every year. Refusing to do so is grounds for discharge.

The only side effects I get are about 24 hours of flu-like symptoms, and that's it. Oh and of course an achy arm.

see I don't get it - you basically get the flu...

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Most of the time it is safe but,,,,,the virus is inactivated with a chemical in a lab and if not done properly then you have a bit of live virus. Nothing is perfect and mistakes do happen. You truly are rolling the dice.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Some are saying it takes 2 weeks for flu shots to take effect. So, I assume everyone that gets the shot must stay home from work and school and stay indoors for 2 weeks? Shows how stupid this vaccine rationale is. If one can't live in a bubble for 2 weeks and may be able to get the flu during that time, what's the point?

There are supposedly over 100 different strains of flu...how can the shot protect anyone/everyone...it can't be possible that those innoculations contain every flu strain in existence. Again, futile. The shot will not protect folks.

Tv and magazine ads specifically state the shots do not work for everyone. So, some of those injected are not protected, period.

Few ever mention the myriad of horrible ingredients other than the flu that the shots contain. Get a hold of the inserts. The shots contain things that should never be injected into anyone or creature.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by bacci0909

Could not have happened to a more deserving person! So there really is some justice in the universe.

...and all he can say is that he needs to have a talk with the doctor?

I should feel bad about laughing at this....but I can't.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
What a foolish man, tisk, tisk.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chansi3
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

So...... if it wasn't the flu vaccine, if it wasn't saline, when should we expect the Zombies? Will the incubation time vary or do we need to drag out our trusty bug-out bags A.S.A.P. ? ETA for incoming Zombies, estimation will be appreciated.

I thought we already had the zombies.....didn't a lot of them vote this past November? Aren't they already in the schools? Congress?
Heck, all over a lot of television? If only they were actually looking for brains......

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPACEYstranger

Every time I have gotten the shot, I was warned that I might be symptomatic at some point over the following weeks.

I can't imagine Mr. Morgan had anything more then mild symptoms.

I can! Every single time my husband got them, before finally getting a waiver, he got the flu. Full on, serious, long lasting flu. Every time he got one, I also go the flu, way before his would have been contagious. HIS shot made me sick. The medical person that did the waiver even agreed that was actually possible. Since he doesn't do them? No flu here. Go figure.....

Originally posted by RN311
YOU CAN NOT GET THE FLU FROM THE FLU SHOT!! The flu shot WILL NOT I repeat WILL NOT cause the flu.
I'm not saying that you should get the flu shot, or advocating any vaccines but I get so sick of reading this crap!! If he has the flu there are a dozen different reasons for it. Not to mention that you only remain asymptomatic for about 24-48hrs after being exposed to when you exhibit symptoms therefore if he got the flu from the the flu shot he would have gotten sick the next day , or day after, not a week later. If your going to make claims like this have the facts to back it up.

Oh, yes you can! 24-48 hours? The exact time frame my husband got the flu after every single shot. Exact time it took ME to get it, from his shot, too. Been there, seen it happen. Know a LOT of other people that have, too. People around no one sick, that got the shot, then got the flu a day or two later, and had it for a nice long time. Serious flu, not a few "mild symptoms". Flu that required, on some occasions, a hospital visit. There, facts for you.
edit on 24-1-2013 by LadyGreenEyes because: added response

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13

Well since there is no OFFICIAL diagnosis for the flu I'd like to know how you know he has it? Or anyone else for that matter.

He said he has it
2nd

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
Piers Morgan may be the pig they use as a mixing vessel to create the zombie virus..

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

One could only hope....

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Thats Too Ugly !

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I hadn't seen this posted as I gleaned through the pages, but here is Piers talking with Dwight Yoakam about his episode with Dr. Oz where they are discussing Piers still getting the flu and Dwight's distrust of vaccines.

edit on 24-1-2013 by HIStory Indeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Here's the clip of him with the flu symptoms, after the shot:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
If you haven't been sick in a while and you're healthy and you're defenses are up, why in the hell would you infect yourself with a virus by injecting it directly into your vein? FDA can't prove squat piss that a flu shot works. How does shooting yourself up with a older strain protect you from a newer mutated strain? It's common sense folks!

Ever hear of people taking the shot and still get the flu that's going around? I know people personally that has taken the flu shot and has been sick 3 consecutive times in a row every season. I am around these people when they are sick and I don't catch a thing! Why?? Well by injecting the virus directly into your vein you bypass your immune system directly. It's so potent that your body cannot fight it. Since you got sick from a flu shot your immune system is now low and then get sick again by the strain going around. I can't even remember the last time I was sick from anything.

Oh and the idea of having to take the shot because you work in hospitals is nothing but a load of crap. By injecting the virus in your body you are then inviting more infection and sickness. You then become a breeding ground and you give it to others around you and then help create a even more heightened breakout pandemic. You may not even have side effects, but still be a carrier.
edit on 24-1-2013 by sean because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-1-2013 by sean because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Like I said you or him, since there is no OFFICIAL diagnosis, he can't be sure even he has the 'flu'. To my knowledge there isn't a test you can take or have blood drawn that will specifically tell you that you have influenza.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I didn't watch piers last night to see how he has the flu. I did see the show where he got the shot. A clip of him now saying he has the flu would be good.

Once we get this clip of him saying he has the flu it should be archived and posted on here every single time somebody tries to debunk vaccines and shots. This will be someone who says " I work in healthcare and can tell you first hand...,."

I don't ever get flu shots and didn't really believe dr oz when he claimed it was a dead virus they use in them. I don't believe what that guy says about much anyways. He's another idiot right up there with dr Phil and Oprah. I'd rather see his credibility take a slide over this, if true. They're all full of it, just trying to sell books.

Star and flagged
Thanks for posting

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I hope Piers Morgan goes away and takes English arrogance and opinion with him He is a NWO puppet without a brain .

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Yeah i never get a FLU shot, i think it's total sh*t. I think some people have a weak immune system, or have bad hygiene habits, like never washing their hands and are careless and ignorant about how to avoid the FLU strike that GERMS in general... I think you probably see the same people getting sick all the time and every year because they don't change their hygiene habits... In the Winter i also never wear a coat, and i never get sick. It's pretty much all about GERMS. Avoid close quarters with people during the FLU season, like for instance a BUS or an Elevator. Wash your hands frequently!

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
You guys do know it takes about 2 weeks for the shot to start to work. so he coul have had it already when he got the shot.
edit on 24-1-2013 by knightrider078 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join