It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psycho-prisons aka Re-education camps

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I'd never heard the term psycho-prison, but it looks as though all these huge prisons they're building to be manned by FEMA might be for real and the following may be a peep inside that world.
Remember: PRISON IS BIG BUSINESS!!! Especially now that the system is being privatized. Hospitals, too.
en.metapedia.org...

Communist use of psychiatric hospitals as political repression, also called psycho-camps (in Chinese ankang, in Russian psyhushka), were psychiatric hospitals and insane asylums misused for "correcting" i.e. re-programming the minds of political dissidents (almost academic intellectuals), under the various communist tyrannies, particularly the Soviet Union. Since the collapse of communism, in recent Russia these institutions were partly closed or mostly returned to a genuine medical use of psychiatric hospitals.

So, I'm sure I can safely say at this point, there is indeed a Red List and a Blue List.
For example, those who don't want to be electronically tagged like an animal might be sent to one of these camps to learn how good and useful this technology really is.
freedomfightersforamerica.com...

This need for ID to move about would start in small ways: hospitals, some businesses, but gradually expand to include everybody in all places! It was observed that hospitals can be used to confine people and for the treatment of criminals. This did not mean, necessarily, medical treatment. At that time I did not know the term 'Psycho-Prison' ­ they are in the Soviet Union, but, without trying to recall all the details, basically, he was describing the use of hospitals both for treating the sick, and for confinement of criminals for reasons other than the medical well-being of the criminal. The definition of criminal was not given.

Things are really heating up and we're seeing it everywhere. School children being tagged, then getting expelled for standing up for their beliefs. The FCAT and other entrance level exams are actually security gauges. Every time a student fails one of these tests, the state gets money for one prison cell. Go ahead adn research that information for the state you live in.

Remember what George W. stated after 9/11: "You're either with us or you're against us."
They're already telling the MSM followers that conspiracy theorists are crazy because of Sandy Hook, so we'd probably be sent to these camps. People who are die hard gun owners may be re-educated, but those who pose a real threat to the establishment will be placed on the red list.
Because of the Patriot Act and the Indefinite Detention crap, you really have to wonder how long they could keep you in one of these camps?

Has anyone been by any of the known FEMA camp locations recently to see if they're getting supply trucks or if prisoners can be seen milling around the yard or working? Just curious...

I betcha Big Pharma would be all over these psycho-prisons, er, re-education camps. They'd have a whole lot of guinea pigs to keep busy with, then simply discard when done.

FEMA camps used to be discussed quite a bit on ATS, but that fell by the wayside for some reason, but it might be a good time to revive that conversation.
edit on 22-1-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Prisoners milling around operational fema camps? FCAT testing? Son, you are all over the place with this post and I dont think you have to be too worried about the things your going on about as of right now. Fema camps wont be taking anyone away too soon.

Also, from what I read the FCAT test stands for Florida Comprehensize Assessment Test. So only one state, and your trying to say if a kid fails one of these MATH/READING tests that a jail cell is built? Where is that for Florida or all the other states. I'm sorry this is just too much silliness. Why don't you provide proof of these claims of jail cells being built for children failing tests?

Thanks.
edit on 23-1-2013 by unknown known because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by unknown known

Need spoon fed? Fine.
madamenoire.com...

“Texas uses fourth grade reading scores to project the number of prison cells they’re going need 10 years later.”

Here's another article stating basicly the same thing. www.forbes.com...

You're right. I should've left that info out. I'd heard about this almost two years ago from a woman who worked in the field of troubled children. Back then, I looked it up and was able to find info specifically stating that each failed standardized test equaled more prison money for that state. Now, I can't locate any info about this. White washed off the internet? I don't know, but this should be examined more closely. Regardless of the money, standardized tests are used as a guage for how many prison cells will be needed in the future.

Anyways, ignoring this slight bit of information, I feel that the thread and the real possibility of psycho-prisons for those who oppose the government's sanctions about guns and ideologies needs to be discussed.
Do you really want to be re-educated because you support the Constitutional right to bear arms?
Do you really want to be re-educated because you don't want to wear a tracking tag?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
your OP reminds me of Clockwork Orange.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

The Soviets used to "put away" dissidents by declaing that they had political schizophrenia. Now, the US become the Soviets. Just ask Brandon Raub.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
FEMA CAMPS are real- REX 84, Civilian Inmate Labor Program.... all are documented references to FEMA CAMPS I laugh at the ignoramouses that refuse to look at the proof.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

You quoted an article by Metapedia. That is not a cite that is to be trusted in any way shape or form. Metapedia is bugnuts crazy.

top topics

join