It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Divine Matrix pt.3: Showing Your True Colors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Your True Color!

Everybody strokes the same keys throughout life. Imagine your life as a song. it has breaks,solos, and ofcourse a chorus.

Throughout the song the same keys are constantly stroked tp produce your aura color. So I've intuitively put together an understandable chart and descrption to help those understand themselves a little better.

A lot of people don't have time to sit an think about who they are and how their decisions they make through out life make them who they are. How they can change who they are for the better.

I'd like to think by finding our aura's tune. We can change ourselves if need be for the better and help others do the same to create a more colorful world.

One where we can be proud of who we are and independently accept eachother. meaning more originality and less suppressed variations.

It's ok to be different but it's not ok to be different in a way that disrupts the balance of other people's lives. meaning be who you are but don't cut someone down just for the pure joy and enthusiasm of it.

So each color as you may notice represents a chakra. This makes the most sense since each chakra represents a frequency in the light spectrum.

As I've said in previous threads. Everyone has a mathematical equation that represents their destiny matrix. You can alter this matrix by understanding yourself as much as possible.

Here's a step forward.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Added the video for only for the song. Because it represents the Seance that makes all things possible. Each voice hits a certain note more then others. But the greatest note of all is one sang in unison!

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

I would probably be a blue. I'm vocally in tune honest and noble. I believe in righteousness for good cause! And the greater glory of leading and protecting those weaker then thyself.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I can see all those descriptions in myself.

I guess I'm a rainbow. ?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth
I can see all those descriptions in myself.

I guess I'm a rainbow. ?

The way I understand the op. It's the most dominant personality traits. Obviously there is a lot more that goes into each color I'm sure. it'd only make sense. As you might hit on all the variants of the spectrum there is always the one frequency your rooted in. If that makes any sense.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Manunnaki

Yeah that's exactly what I was thinking as I was typing the op. Glad to see someone understands it well. I was hoping I Dumbed it down enough for those iq's lower then myself.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Prime red Bible reader.

Its the only thing left worth reading whilst all hell breaks lose throughout this world.

Did you know in the dark spiritual world, blue (Heaven) lines in the sky follow ley lines whilst red jagged lines follow the ley lines at ground (earth) level. Yellow vertical lines are seen connecting the red to blue lines at interception points or stone circles.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   

I am leaning more towards the purple/violet colors (Wisdom - Focus, Dreamer - Imagination).

I am usually thinking in different perspectives.

If we all lived in our imagination there would be abundance for all, there would be no limits, all would have and anything would be a possibility. We would be living in our dream world, and we wouldn't have to worry about "free-will" of any others, as it is YOUR imagination, and each has their own - including their own version of YOU in their mind.

Ultimate freedom.

Heaven is in the mind, and so is hell and earth - or at least the way it is perceived and believed to be is...

Imagine if the imagination felt more real than the physical existence rather than the other way around? All would be happy in their own personal mind - or if they weren't they would know to just look at it differently (imagine things differently) in order to be happy.

A interesting question would be, if a religion existed for each chakra how would it be? And do these religions/spiritual paths already exist?

Is there a crown chakra religion (violet), which actually values the imagination and sees it as the own personal world of the soul?
edit on 23-1-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Interesting thoughts I imagine it's quite possible. I'd say though it's best to have one religion that has everything. Just waiting on the world to be mentally ready for the puzzles to be put together. Although people will still cling to sects.

top topics

join