It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch movie trailer called " the east"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by gottaknow
I don't just want to see it on a screen though. I want it to happen for realsies.

congratulations.. you just got yourself put on a list..

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
edit on 23-1-2013 by misscurious because: (no reason given)

just deleting this because sometimes joking on here doesn't come across very well... (see below)..
edit on 23-1-2013 by misscurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Interesting!

The trailer was so fast and contained a lot of milliseconds flashing screens, so I've tried to look up for some hidden messages or symbols but couldn't found any. Corporation names were invented and it had no signs of a global agenda or NWO.

Just to let you know, maybe I've missed it.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by misscurious

I don't just want to see it on a screen though. I want it to happen for realsies.

Are you working for the government?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shuye

Originally posted by misscurious

Are you working for the government?

I'm self employed in my profession but often get contracts from various divisions of the public sector. I've worked with the mostly with the national health service, British army and schools.. due to an ethical code i have to follow, all my work is confidential, but lets just say Ive worked with certain sectors within the government that require me to sign additional secrecy documents. (enough said about that)

So the answer to your question... yeah.. sometimes i do work for the government...

Just to make this perfectly clear though, my comment before was made in jest..

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by misscurious

Thought so.

Didn't meant any harm though, but your other comment which you have removed was spooky, and not really something to joke about around here imo... especially from someone who's occasionally work for the government. Some people might be very sensitive to it, that's all...

edit on 23-1-2013 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
IS THIS HOW ITS GONNA BE?

you have to watch everything you say, or you're gonna be on some list?

pathetic
edit on 23-1-2013 by jazzguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
The trailer does not make me want to see this film because I think it will turn out to be another medicore 'peoples revolution' type display of events. V for Vendetta was good because it had solid substance but this looks hip just to be hip. No doubt the younger generation will be awed with the MTV style scenes.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Look - if you see it on a movie screen, it came to you from a bigass corporation, and is approved as such. There will not be any real message about changing the social/financial system. It is a well known propaganda premise that you occupy the protest space - meaning, you become your opposition. That way, the "space" available for the oppositoin is taken up by some entity that YOU created, and to which you give air time, news stories, attribute all kinds of activities. Think Tea Party - the astro-turf "conservative protest" meme. That thing was a corporate entity from Day Zero, and loads of people are STILL all googly over it. So, rather than taking any _real_ action, they wave flags at freeway overpasses and throw insults at the "lefty" protesters (Coke/Pepsi), thus neutralizing/expending any energy that might have otherwise been aimed at something concrete, something that would make an actual difference (kicking out the nepotistic mayor/city councilman, for example, or getting on the school board and beginning the task of culling the government lies that schools purvey). This will be more of that. The fact is, if you portray a functional alternative to the capitalist/fascist system, you do NOT get to show your movie down at the 'Plex.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ricojo88

Looks good but they'll probably try to get this banned from Cinemas!!

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Anonymous goes operational.

Is this movie going to inspire anonymous beyond computer hacking.

Well, It's easier to catch you breaking into someones home, than behind a computer, hiding behind several firewalls, servers, and on a laptop with roving wifi connection.

Anonymous does more damage to the power structure releasing information, than scaring an old man in his sleep.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Nice, can't wait to see this. There's another movie in production that you guys may enjoy also, it's called "Gray State."

Here's a concept trailer for it:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I cant wait to see this Movie, The link for above doesnt work

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ~widowmaker~

I gave you a star, I totally agree, this is just another crappy movie.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I'm surprised any project going down this route (even a cheesy one) could get funding. It must be every rich persons nightmare that the "cattle" suddenly decide to eradicate the parasitic 1%'ers. Historically of course it has happened before. As economies collapse, the rich may become hunted. I imagine however the puppeteers in the West are hoping to have more of a Chinese societal model in place way before it kicks off. Millions locked up in factory internment camps, private armies for the rich, and a completely subjugated populous with zero personal freedom. That's the goal.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I'd rather not be put on a list of terrorists so I'll just say I plan to see this movie when it comes out.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Munkh

Sorry about that, I fixed it:

Gray State Concept Trailer:

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
...and Juliet is the Sun.

(had to do it)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join