It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch movie trailer called " the east"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
check this movie trailer on YouTube. Could this be are near future??

Seems this movie would promote a lot of people to start this movement?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Fixed link for you :

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Thank you, I am new at this.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Looks good. Hollywoodesque, but good.

Vive La Revolution.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Looks like a good start to reinforcing the 'domestic terrorist' meme into the American public.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I

WANT

to see

THAT!

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
TOTALLY want to see this!!

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
That looks good, thanks of the head up

edit: Any idea when it will be released?
edit on 22-1-2013 by CthulhuMythos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Well it's got a vampire marine in it, so I'll have to watch it now.

Looks interesting. Probably not something that will quell the minds of those all up in arms (literally) but still.

A story centered on contract worker who is tasked with infiltrating an anarchist group, only to find herself falling for its leader.

Sound like it's trailer might be playing up to something, while the meat leaves you yet hungry?

Hmmm... a love story wrapped up in a jones tirade. I hope not.

edit on 22-1-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Kinda like it's premise but it just seems a bit more like a not so good Fight Club. Skarsgård's a pretty good actor though, be worth seeing it for his performance, must have blown his Battleship check lol.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
With Ellen Page...gonna be great.

Peace

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I hope a group of people decide to take a page from this movie and go with it. Count me in.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Couldn't have been more typical. Looks corny beyond belief. Love story mixed in? Have to appeal somewhere to the women I suppose... Movies have fallen off. Very few have any soul anymore. If you had told me this an upcoming television show on AMC or FX I would have believed you 100%. Then I would have told you this show will fail because it has happened before and will happen again. I get we're on a conspiracy form and you as well as I know how people think on this site. Just because this movie has a premise of fighting back against the corrupt doesn't mean instantly it should be held up high as the "holy" film. This very much appears to be what I've said.
edit on 22-1-2013 by SeriousIndividual because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-1-2013 by SeriousIndividual because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Oh, my. I haven't seen a film in some time. I think I may shell out the ridiculous money to do just such, I will probably even throw the cinema a bone and buy popcorn and soda.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
trailer looks great.

then i read,"falls for the leader" wtf does EVERY DAMN MOVIE have to have some twisted messed up love story or the pathetic divorced family at end reuniting lol.

for ten seconds i actually thought i saw a movie i might go out to see. now its already ruined heh. tired of crappy love stories, cheap sex scenes

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Ha! I was just thinking of a movie like this being made earlier today.
The version in my head didn't have the out of place Horror ting to it like this trailer did.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Love the concept. That's what the forefathers had in mind. Keepin them in check.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Totally gonna see.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I don't just want to see it on a screen though. I want it to happen for realsies.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by LockNLoad
Looks like a good start to reinforcing the 'domestic terrorist' meme into the American public.

but you can guarantee they will demonize the "terrorists" at the end of this movie.. I can see it now, they will start off as heroes fighting for a cause but something will happen and they will be portrayed as the worst kind of evil in the world.. whilst showing the corporations as the real heroes..

ahh hollywood.. always there to brainwash us when we start to deviate from their agenda..

edit on 23-1-2013 by misscurious because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join