Obama and Liberals are a Threat

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Strict humanists have a hard time explaining how all the energy and matter of the cosmos came from absolutely nothing by purely natural processes.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JuniorBeauchamp

Yeah, free will is a big thing for me, I believe in a soul for sure, and the creative power life brings that is different than that of a rock. Even in evolution, there must be some kind of positive energy that is allowing the organism to try something new with itself, and then throw out what doesn't work. That could be explained by mutations, but the same thing happens in human society, and that isn't caused by solar radiation.

But how does that explain the human mind being able to try something new? For example, when learning to throw a baseball, a human will learn through experience by trying new things and then find the way that works the best. Rocks don't do that.
edit on 22-1-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

Oh God, if you think about the plan for the future, it is going to be a complete disaster. Without cohesive family units or trust and respect between friends or love partners, that's just one issue, then we have the fact that everyone is going to be wanting to be spoon-fed by the government instead of producing something, which leads to the double problem of

A) Reduced tax revenues to support the people on welfare, AND
B) The government having the authority to create laws limiting people's freedom because the people are being fed directly by Uncle Sam.

Who controls you? Probably who controls your money, right? I mean, money is how you get food and everything.

Don't leave out the distinct possibility of population reduction worldwide.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

That sounds highly likely.

link   

Possiblly Just a " RANDOM ACT " ? ..........LOL , Guess Again >? ...........

link   
reply to post by neo96

I have to agree and this is coming from a voter that believed that Obama was the solution to Americas problems back in 2008, the same way that I voted for Bush Jr. was back in 2000, sadly Americas problems can never be solved with the corrupted crap we have for politicians today

I still can not believe that people actually fall for whatever the clown politicians promise them this days.

fool me once fool me no more, no political party of today hold any honesty or truth to their promises.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Exactly, it is all a load of crap and the sad part is, we are headed towards Civil War because people believe one side or the other, when both sides are wrong - we need compromise, not polarization.

There are very good ideas on both the conservative and liberal sides, but we need to unite and combine them into something useful using healthy debates and free speech before all hell breaks loose, which it probably will, because I don't see anyone trying to stop it.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit
reply to post by Pedro4077

Humanists just Cannot Conceive of a " Creator God " as an Explaination to Our Meat Machine Human Existance .......... Strike One.............Fastball Inside ! .........

Go ahead, that's your choice. I will not worship some insecure, childish god.

"WORSHIP ME OR BURN IN HELL!!!" - Gee lighten Up Ole Fella

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Yeah, free will is a big thing for me

What exactly do you mean by "free will"?

I believe in a soul for sure

You know of course that is counter-intuitive to the Darwinist model of evolution where everything came from nothing by natural processes, and that a soul has no advantage in natural selection, therefore is contrary to naturalism.

and the creative power life brings that is different than that of a rock.

It is a law of the universe that life produces life.

The naturalists want you to believe that you evolved from a rock.

The Law of First Cause states that in order to have something, there first had to be something else.

So, the question is, what do you get from nothing?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Yes , Dead Weight Must be Reduced it was Once Said by those who Fear the TRUTH...... .............

i297.photobucket.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit

Possiblly Just a " RANDOM ACT " ? ..........LOL , Guess Again >? ...........

I have no idea what you are responding to.

Try using the quote feature.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

The creative power of the universe most probably has nothing to do with a Christian deity. There are quite a few different deities in this world that are being worshiped today, and I don't see how any of them that claim to be monotheist have any credibility considering they are competing with other monotheist Gods.

The only credibility I can give them is that in their particular belief system, there is only room for one way of thinking, while polytheistic belief systems have room for multiple ways of thinking or role models. Think Dungeons and Dragons.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

reply to post by marg6043

Exactly, it is all a load of crap and the sad part is, we are headed towards Civil War because people believe one side or the other, when both sides are wrong - we need compromise, not polarization.

There are very good ideas on both the conservative and liberal sides, but we need to unite and combine them into something useful using healthy debates and free speech before all hell breaks loose, which it probably will, because I don't see anyone trying to stop it.

For there to be a civil war there will need to be organization and leaders. The people have neither. Who will lead the opposition. Ted Nugent

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 22-1-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

he naturalists want you to believe that you evolved from a rock.

What about those "naturalists" that want you to beleive that you evolved from government?

Evolution after all is adaptation to our surroundings where as the people in the op are too busy trying to play "god" and change the environment to suit the individual;

Which has the effect of stagnation/de-evolution.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Even in evolution, there must be some kind of positive energy that is allowing the organism to try something new with itself, and then throw out what doesn't work. That could be explained by mutations, but the same thing happens in human society, and that isn't caused by solar radiation.

That presents a severe problem for the naturalists, in that there has not been enough time for the looooooooooooonnggggggggggg, slooooooooooooooooooooooow process of naturalism to work.

That's why they invented the theory of evolution ocassionally taking these monster leaps in evolution, whereby a fly takes a monster leap to become a frog.

But that presents a problem too. In order to reproduce, it has to have another frog.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

What about those "naturalists" that want you to beleive that you evolved from government?

Non sequitur!

link   
reply to post by darkbake

That is what makes them attractive the great ideas, but the sad part is that all that talk is written by those that actually runs the politicians the private interest and their corrupted money.

When laws are passed in washington they have one purpose, that purpose is to benefits those that have the politicians in their pockets and is not us the hard working tax payer in the nation.

link   

OK , you have a RIGHT in a Free Society to Feel that , but Riddle me This Batman , where were you BEFORE you Arrived here on Planet Earth ? .........

i297.photobucket.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by JuniorBeauchamp

Yeah, free will is a big thing for me

What exactly do you mean by "free will"?

I believe in a soul for sure

You know of course that is counter-intuitive to the Darwinist model of evolution where everything came from nothing by natural processes, and that a soul has no advantage in natural selection, therefore is contrary to naturalism.

and the creative power life brings that is different than that of a rock.

It is a law of the universe that life produces life.

The naturalists want you to believe that you evolved from a rock.

The Law of First Cause states that in order to have something, there first had to be something else.

So, the question is, what do you get from nothing?

Wow, these are complicated questions. Good job. Free will to me means that I can choose to do whatever I want to regardless of anything. It might be harder to do something against the culture I am in, or going against my past experiences, but I still can.

It means that I have responsibility over my actions because every choice I make is my own.

Well, I'm not so into the natural processes thing. I think the average Darwinist is blind to the creative power needed for their whole belief system to function.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Evolution after all is adaptation to our surroundings

I'm talking about the Darwinist model of evolution, and what you said is not it, so again is another non sequitur.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join