It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tomorrow it happens...and I'm nervous

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Have my fingers crossed for you, Smyleegrl!

But, IF things don't quite work out, just play this a few times and you'll feel better about it.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I agree with those who "feel" that soon you'll be giving us some wonderful news (that you're pregnant). Imo, a lot of good advice came your way with this thread--from dietary advice, to natural remedy advice, to calm thyself advice.

The following relaxes me like nothing ever has:

Enjoy, and I'm sending positive thoughts, light and energy your way...

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Thanks everyone for the positive thoughts and kind words.

I'm just glad its over, at least until we do it again next month (if this time didn't work).

Because of my past, I get very anxious when going to male doctors. Luckily my husband understands. He was with me the whole time, bless his heart. I know he would have rather be somewhere, anywhere else....he kept making these horrible faces and whispering, "Oh my God," under his breath.

He's such a wuss when it comes to medical stuff, but I love him anyway.

He was far worse when my son was born, via emergency C-section. My husband was right next to me, holding my hand, and making horrified noises the whole time.

At one point he gasped, "Oh my God! That's your intestines!" Which I already knew, because no matter how much medicine they give you, you can feel it when they tug on your intestines. But he made it through the whole thing, such a trooper.

Hopefully, we'll get to do it all again in nine months or so.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you all.

smylee

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Hey smyleegrl
-Just saw this thread so I am late.
But I hope everything works out well for you and your husband.

My mother in law also had this procedure. She later gave birth to my sister in law. Worked well for the In-Laws, and I hope it all works well for you!
Think positive.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join