Tomorrow it happens...and I'm nervous

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Hello my friends,

So tomorrow I'm having a fertility treatment called an IUI. Basically, they take my husband's "baby batter" and insert it.

I'm not scared, it's not dangerous. But I'm very nervous. I so want another child, and this is our last resort. We can't afford IVF.

I know we can adopt, and that's probably our next step. But still, part of me is selfish. I want my own baby.

I want it so much, it literally hurts. That can't be helpful, so I'll be trying to calm down before tomorrow.

Any esoteric chants or words of wisdom?

smylee

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Best Wishes
and
I hope the procedure is successful!!

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Esoteric chants..mm..nope. Good luck though and may it be a success.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Good luck Smyleegrl, we'll be hoping for a successful procedure.
If all else fails remember there's plenty of children in need of foster families.

link   

Meditate...and envision a newborn baby surrounded by a beautiful white light glowing all around it; send it all your love and the baby will choose to live through you.

You will succeed.

link   

You will be fine, all the best for tomorrow and I am sure you will have the news you are after..... :-)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Relax as stress could be a major factor in why you you can't get pregnant as its going to affect hormones etc so the best trick is to relax and not put any stress and from what i remember even 80% of fertilized eggs normally don't make it so the best advice is to to enjoy the time together as thats the most important thing

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
With all the babies/children in this world that DESPERATLY need a loving home, I thing anyone recieving fertility treatment (in whatever form) should be made to seriously consider adoption first, and have to give GOOD reason why adoption is not right for them before they can have the treatment.

Just my own opinion. Hope all goes well for you.

link   

"baby batter"

Man.. Ive never heard it called that before... From now on, its cornmeal cooked fish for me

link   

Sending good thoughts your way.

I hope the procedure goes well and that you find some peace of mind.

Good luck.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I wish you the best of luck but have you tried any natural herbs for fertility? False unicorn root is very powerful.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Wishing the best of luck and sending good positive energy your way !

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Keep it hidden, keep it safe.

Fingers crossed.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I think you should go for that Neanderthal surrogate mother job

But either way I hope it all goes well

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Adding MY prayers to yours...

IT WORKS!

Rebekah conceived her first child in answer to Isaac's prayers:

Isaac pleaded with the LORD on behalf of his wife, because she was unable to have children. The LORD answered Isaac's prayer, and Rebekah became pregnant with twins. Genesis 25:21

But the angel said to him, Do not be afraid, Zacharias, for your prayer is heard; and your wife Elizabeth will bear you a son, and you shall call his name John. And you will have joy and gladness, and many will rejoice at his birth. ~ Luke 1:13, 14

I have also heard of several women that have miraculously concieved during completely impossible situations. Here is just one example: YouTube

Also many women have been able to have children after radical diet changes.

Do a Google search using these and similar search terms:
Fasting women conceive sterility
unable to conceive raw food diet
Natural Fertility & Healthy Pregnancy with Living Foods

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
While I am happy for you and wish you all the best Id be lying if I said I wasnt disapointed to find out you have a hubby

Good luck, Ill send ya some positive vibes and Im sure it will all go well

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

All the best with the procedure smyleegrl, embrace your avatar if you have any fears.

How's the husband coping?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

While we wait for your results, let me share this one with you and all ATS parents :

“Your children are not your children.
They are sons and daughters of Life's longing for itself.
They come through you but not from you.
And though they are with you yet they belong not to you.

You may give them your love but not your thoughts,
For they have their own thoughts.
You may house their bodies but not their souls,
For thir souls dwell in the house of tomorrow, which you cannot visit, not even in your dreams.
You may strive to be like them, but seek not to make them like you.
For life goes not backward nor tarries with yesterday.
You are the bows from which your children as living arrows are sent forth.
The archer sees the make upon the path of the infinite, and He bends you with His might that His arrows may go swift and far.
Let your bending in the archer's hand be for gladness.
For even as He loves the arrow that flies, so He also loves the bow that is stable.”

― Kahlil Gibran

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Good luck my friend. Try to be calm as I'm quite sure that any stress will not help.Think calming thoughts and focus on the wonder you are trying to create. Think of the wonder of creating the beautiful child that will fill your life with joy. All my best to you and I'm praying for a sucessful procedure for you and your hubby. God bless you and yours.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Oh! I had no idea! Much Much luck to you and the husband

One of the above posters is right. My aunt went through everything to get preg. Adopted and immediately got pregnant because the worry and stress less when focused on the new baby.
Relax..
One of the fam members had just enough of a hormone imbalance that her ovulation was off. ONE cycle of Clomid and wham... pregnant. Theyd been trying for YEARS.

There is a lot of hope for you with fertility issues..MUCH to do before feeling backed into thinking IVF is your last hope

Im about as psychic is a clod of dirt, but my prediction is that youll be announcing some good news in no time.

new topics

<<   2 >>

join