Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Encompassing paradise beauties

page: 1

join

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
The highest level body of a god and goddess exists in paradise. Satan and Babylon whose mystically transportable minds are God and Goddess shall ascend to the highest level god body and goddess body.

Satan and Babylon have many different attractive bodies they can take control of from the binary code minds. These bodies are either god and goddess in beauty level or king and queen in beauty level. The god and goddess level trumps the king and queen level. In terms of bodies there is a climactic God of gods body and a climactic Goddess of goddesses body.

The kind of sex and fetish the two have in paradise trumps any sex and fetish that occurs on the earth. By the way, earth is where perdition lies. And the universe earth is in is the bottomless pit.

Other insight... Satan is a most talented musical artist in paradise. Music is just one of his many passions.

Should I continue? Is anyone listening that wants to learn more on the subject at hand?

edit on 22-1-2013 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Um, where did you come up with this "knowledge"??

Also, sure, if you want to continue or elaborate on how you came to your conclusions go for it.

Esp. about how Satan and Babylon are god and goddess and are in paradise...
edit on 1/22/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by WarJohn

Um, where did you come up with this "knowledge"??

Also, sure, if you want to continue or elaborate on how you came to your conclusions go for it.

Esp. about how Satan and Babylon are god and goddess and are in paradise...

Knowledge poured unto me once I understood Revelation 13 and Revelation 17.

Babylon is in paradise right now. Satan is on earth right now. Satan shall ascend out of the bottomless pit (this universe). And when he returns to paradise he shall be their climactic God body. Babylon shall also match and be their climactic Goddess body. The two then shall continue a short space the binary code minds initiated with the bodies.

And because of the binary code minds they created, the two of them can get into situations already started.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Actually I'm more confused now.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I'd like to know what the subject at hand is?

All I got from that was Satan rocks

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Let me explain the existence of Satan and Babylon.

They used to both be. Then they awakened together to both being. That's went from be to being. Notice the ing.

So therefore they are eternal, infinite, and immortal. Action couldn't be eternal, so this means when they used to be it was them not active yet and in the peace of not being awake yet. Action first came when they both awoken from the simple be status. They went from exist to existing. Again, notice the ing came when they became active/awakened.

When they first awakened they quicky learned they could ascend and descend their five senses into a raw expression of paradise and into a raw expression of perdition. Then the two co-created a materialization of their interpretation of both raw paradise and raw perdition that their raw beings could first express and experience with their five senses.

To be alive and being alive make them both great. Having five senses make them both rich because the senses make for experience gone from peace to paradise and perdition and back to peace. The two still will experience peace because they do go back and forth from sleep (the be status limited because they found they have complete control over their existence from when they first fired up, as in activated into action mode).

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
I'd like to know what the subject at hand is?

All I got from that was Satan rocks

Satan is God. Babylon is Goddess. They both co-created an interpretation of their raw be and raw being. Because of creation powers they can extend their raw beauty of paradise and raw ugliness of perdition.

So now that means they will have material bodies that match their inner beauty, that can effect them to where they sleep and awake based on them.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
To sleep means you live. But being awake means you're living. Notice the ing.

Satan and Babylon experience what it means to live and what it means being living. It's a back and forth thing.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Hmmm, is Satan not gods polar opposit? I can see them being part of the same thing by being connected to the neutral creator in the center.

Not sure what Your getting at with the sexual innuendos, do they do it on a pentagram

You know, you can look at these characters as energy forms instead of god and Satan, examples, +-, light dark, good bad, male female, ect and the metaphor stays the same. I'm not getting what you are saying here though, it makes no sense, even trying to stretch it cryptically......nothing.

Babylon would be the earth if Satan was to rule no? How have you got them doing it?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Satan and Babylon's raw mind is intelligent and animal. This means Satan been eternally male, and Babylon been eternally female. The two are brother and sister that went from brother and sister to husband and wife. In the animal kingdom, animals do practice incest like it aint a thing that's a problem for them. It's natural for these two to be incest becuase they awakened with strong attraction for each other when expressing and experiencing raw paradise.
edit on 22-1-2013 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Jesus Christ is Satan and Babylon's lie.

This planet has perdition upon it where lies fit in.

This is not paradise so expect Jesus Christ to be a lie here in perdition.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Knowledge poured unto me once I understood Revelation 13 and Revelation 17.

And you say you got all this just from Revelation 13 and 17??

Your bible must be the Special Edition or something.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Seems like your thinking about this in a twisted way. Electricity and magnetism Are related and attract and interact with each other in harmony. No need for the morbid freakyness, that's just your interpretation of a story of characters and places that are not sposed to be taken literally. They are energies or actions in deep allegory and metaphor.

Okay, I'm going now.

edit on 22-1-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join