It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Introduction...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Good Day Comrades!

My name is Andrey Mikhailovich. I am a Marxist Revolutionary from a location which I will not disclose to you all. This site has been under my eyes for a while now and it seems to be very anti-capitalist and anti-Bush, so I suppose it is good to be talking to others like myself. May I ask is anyone here from Chechnya? Also do we have any Eastern European visitors. I'm afraid I cannot say too much about myself right now for basic reasons relating to security. Well, I'm thinking this is all for now. Good Day. And remember, the US will meet it's downfall...

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
The U.S. will meet it's downfall?

You make dangerous statements.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   
A smoother entry was made by none.
Welcome to the mad house.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Andrey Mikhailovich
Good Day Comrades!

My name is Andrey Mikhailovich. I am a Marxist Revolutionary from a location which I will not disclose to you all. This site has been under my eyes for a while now and it seems to be very anti-capitalist and anti-Bush, so I suppose it is good to be talking to others like myself. May I ask is anyone here from Chechnya? Also do we have any Eastern European visitors. I'm afraid I cannot say too much about myself right now for basic reasons relating to security. Well, I'm thinking this is all for now. Good Day. And remember, the US will meet it's downfall...

The site has both pro-Bush and anti-Bush people
The site has both pro-capitalism and anti-capitalism people

Regarding Chechnya and Eastern Europe.....
i know for a fact there are people from eastern europe here...not sure about people from Chechnya though

And remember, the US will meet it's downfall...

you'll proberly upset alot of people here by saying that

anyway welcome to ATS

[Edited on 28-10-2004 by UK Wizard]

JAK

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Andrey Mikhailovich. After such an intro I'm looking forward to your posts already.

Jack

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   
thank you
i mean no offence to those who support bush i will say. it is your choice what you believe in...but i still hold my views

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   

thank you
i mean no offence to those who support bush i will say. it is your choice what you believe in...but i still hold my views

That's whats great about ATS, all views are welcome

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Welcome Andrey!

Enjoy your stay at ATS and i am sooo looking foward to your posts.

I enjoy reading opinionated peoples posts!

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Hello All, I would like to introduce myself as Andrey's associate and travel companion. Hopefully we will express our views fully and have some marxist debates... all good fun for a friday afternoon with a cool beer.
So in Conclusion hello all

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   
ahhhhhhhhh Sergei,it is good to be speaking to you once more.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sergei Ivanovich
Hello All, I would like to introduce myself as Andrey's associate and travel companion. Hopefully we will express our views fully and have some marxist debates... all good fun for a friday afternoon with a cool beer.

two Marxist's in one day.... i can't wait to see what the Republican members say

welcome to all

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sergei Ivanovich

Well it will be thursday today for me, no beer until friday , well maybe.

Anyway welcome Sergei, enjoy your stay on ATS.

I take it your both from Russia right?Or maybe Yugoslavia?

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   
we are originally from Russia, although we travel a lot now. Sergei here spent some time in england so his speech has become very english you will note. i hope you all do not mind me inviting him into ATS.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   
yes english is my language of choice, and england is a very nice country... except the leadership. at the moment me and my companion our taking a brake from traveling for some education

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Well you both have come to the right place for education!

England has its good points except for the feckin weather!

Invite as many people as you want Andrey, the more the merrier!

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   
such a warm welcome
thank you so much. i will enjoy posting here i think

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard

Good Day Comrades!

The site has both pro-Bush and anti-Bush people
The site has both pro-capitalism and anti-capitalism people

Regarding Chechnya and Eastern Europe.....
i know for a fact there are people from eastern europe here...not sure about people from Chechnya though

And remember, the US will meet it's downfall...

you'll proberly upset alot of people here by saying that

anyway welcome to ATS

[Edited on 28-10-2004 by UK Wizard]

LOL but this site is for expressing oppinions; if they do get offended, nothing will happen. GL with ATS, Mikhail. LOL Your probably joking about the whole Chechenya thing, right? I didn't even know there was internet access in Chechenya..

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 04:43 AM
link   
there is in some parts close to the border with russia. it is very slow though.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Hello!

Welcome to ATS. If you have any problems finding something or attempting to use a function, please u2u. I'll be available to help you right up until the U.S. downfall...

then, I'm not exactly sure what I'll be doing.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   
hahahahahaha i like a man who can find humour in such things.

top topics

join