It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I always have dreams like this!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Hi everyone!

I've looked around on the internet and I haven't been able to find much about the type of dreams I always have -- pretty much nightly.

Every night (almost) I always dream that I am in a very large place sometimes a mall, a dorm, hotel, nightclub, ect. On top of the very large, expansive area I find myself in -- it's always chock-full of everyone I have ever known.

Usually it's some kind of "party" or "festival". I walk around and have mundane interactions with just about everyone I have ever met or befriended. I never usually see dead people I have known, but it's happened a time or two.

These dreams are hardly ever negative, and usually I always "arrive" fashionably late to whatever gala or party is going on.

I'm about about 40-60% lucid in my dreams (something I've been working on) -- and I "sort of know" it's a dream.

Why do I keep dreaming about huge parties with everyone from my life in them!?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

Here you go, I found a link that explains the symbolism of parties in dreams. Hope this helps you out.

Party symbolisim in dreams

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
What an interesting dream. Been a long while since I had a lucid one where I am aware. But I have finally started remembering mine again. Loads of dragon creatures lately lol

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I wish I had your dreams.
As of the last few years, whenever I have a really vivid dream, it is of some apocalyptic event in which I am among the survivors or around during the event taking place. They aren't all scary, sometimes I even have fun in them, but can't help but wonder why I only ever dream of destruction.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

Thanks!

There usually is never really a rhyme or reason for the parties I always end up at. I just show up and everyone is already having a good time.

This most recent one I found myself tagging along with a woman whom I didn't know. The two of us both ran into a woman I went to highschool with, and took to prom many years ago. She's married now and has a kid. I did have a thing for her back in school but never acted on it.

Anyway, I said "Oh hey there!" and she seemed to know the woman I was with. I pulled her aside and asked her how she knew this strange woman I was with. She just sort of brushed it off and told me, "oh yeah I know her, bla bla (nothing important). She's awesome, I'll make sure I put in a good word for you!"

So this party was sort of like fair, with craft booths and whatnot setup. We entered a building and it was a make-shift bar. I bought us some drinks, ran into some other old friends and we all sat down. That's about when I woke up.

I was haunted by the "feeling" I had when I woke up. I felt like I had actually been following/walking around with a woman I was supposed to be deeply in love with and marry. Hence the reason my other female friend was so happy to see me with her.

Later that day I noticed my ex from 7 years ago out of the blue had sent me a message on FB. I haven't spoken to her in ages. Odd.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

I dream about work every night. It really sucks.
edit on 22-1-2013 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

top topics

join