*Video* Chinese American speaks on guns, gives history lesson on Communist rule in China.

page: 1

join

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
You have to admit, you don't see this everyday. I would know...

I mean...you don't see normally see Asians getting on stage and speaking to different groups of people on topics not regarding finance or business, it is a rather rare occurence. Asians are not normally 'right wing gun totin' nut jobs', they are traditional people, quiet people, family people, stick-to-my-own-business-and-keep-my-family-safe people. Yet there he is, on stage, putting his reputation on the line (reputation and family name is a huge part of Chinese tradition, you may not disgrace the family name, you may not embarrass the family).

Gee, I wonder if he believes in what he's saying, or if he is just a gun hoarder trying to keep his hobby safe?

edit on 22-1-2013 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I found this last night. Great video. Who would have thunk that you could learn a thing or two from history?

S&F

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Everything he said was and is true. I love the America I grew up in but I hate what it is becoming. I see a lot of talk and no one actually doing anything, it was nice to see and hear another American citizen say what we are all thinking.

I am honestly worried about the future of this country for my children's sake even more than mine. I at least have the memories of being a child in a free country, of being able to play outside with other kids. Of toy guns and cops and robbers. My kids don't have what I had and it breaks my heart. I dont know if this behavior from our government will pass once his four years is up or if this is just the beginning of complete tyrannical government control. I fear for people who threaten the government because we all know what really happens to them, but to not oppose this oppression is a sin in itself. We can still fight with our voices, they might be trying but the freedom of speech still stands.

Here is an article I found awhile back I think you'll enjoy it.

blog.beliefnet.com...
edit on 22-1-2013 by brandiwine14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by danneu89
I found this last night. Great video. Who would have thunk that you could learn a thing or two from history?

S&F

Those who refuse to learn from history are doomed to repeat it. *cough* America...

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
An excellent video in which a brave man stands up for freedom and human dignity.

hopefully his message will be heard and understood by all, stopping those who ignorantly encourage (or in any way condone) the violation of individual rights via mob rule as a result.

new topics

join