It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religious Zealotry and its Inherent Hypocrisy Towards Masonry

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
Hiding in secret...

Sorry, my lodge is published in the phone book and just about anyone can join.

Aside from my list below, it affects my family. My sons' grandchildren will pay the debt taken by those who run the Petrol Dollar Ponzi Scheme of the Federal Reserve.

Sorry, this has nothing to do with Masonry, if it did I would have minted myself that trillion dollar coin.

1) Freemasonry Symbols are connected with the design of our Government, including the buildings and their mathematical connection one to the other across the world. Who left those symbols and what is the fruit of their actions? Can we trace the people in the buildings to the ones they fund to do the work? Can we trace the symbols across the 'private' associations? Does the public leave these symbols or the ones using the public as their warriors and serfs?

Using this dopey analogy if someone buys and old church and opens a nightclub does this reflect on the church?

2) Secrecy is the hallmark of the fraternity.

Self improvement is. That is why our lodges have our names on them.

3) Monitory policy shapes MY family.

Says the guy who advocates for marital rape. Again, Masonry has nothing to do with your family's financial mismanagement.

The rest of your post with videos are the tactics discribed in the Original Post.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by iSHRED
Lumping the true God with pagan gods...

How many Creators of the Universe are there? Who are the 'pagan' gods?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by pacifier2012
My grandfather left the masons after learning from experience what they do and ask of you.

My wife's relation is very very high up in Ireland. He is a cold hard man, not one I could ever ever trust. He acts like we all owe him something and we should all bow down to him. Creepy at best, Sadistic at 2nd best, can't describe the worst.

And that's just my experience of actual contact which you cannot change because it's my actual experience.

This tactic should have been included in my Original Post:

"My (fill in the blank) is/was a Masons and he said you really all are a bunch of (fill in the blank) but I have no way of proving this and there really is no reason to believe me."

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
It's secrecy of the worship of,Lucifer. Some of

the Christian Ex masons given accounts are accurate and honest.

The give away is 'ex-Christian Masons'. When you get a non-ex-Christian Masons saying that it might actually be interesting.

I am still taken aback by these alleged Christians lying for Jesus. He would be proud, I am sure.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by HoneyBe
"You will know them by their fruits"

Which is exactly how I view the lying 'Christian' (and anyone else) slimeballs who feel the need to fabricate stories to prove a point.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I found it with a simple Google search. The Masonic Lodge of Wisconsin.

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by EnochWasRight

You can't be serious with that John Salza tool can you? I have seen no evidence that he was ever in fact a Mason. No lodge number, nothing but a claim he was a 32° Freemason, and most of which exists in these videos or the book you mentioned...Freemasonry is only evil to him due to the blinders of his dogmatic catholic upbringing....If he had never heard of Christianity/Catholicism, would he still have felt it was devil worship? Likely not...

This is akin to people who have never smoked cannabis saying it's bad for you....Not that this is the place for off-topic matters of entheogens....But without the dogma stuck into your head from the MSM+, you would never even know until you tried it through personal experience..

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I do not think, is a matter of Religious Zealotry. The main reason is that man has a natural inclination, to be more sceptical towards Secret Societies. In other words Secret Societies are inspiring "Conspiracies etc".

Does that has to do with Religious Zealotry ? In my opinion no. Everything secret and mysterious draws the imagination of man like bees to honey.

Part of it, the blame is on the Secret Society it self. Which naturally since it´s a secret society cannot reveal all of their secrets. Otherwise wouldn´t be a Secret society at all. Thus leading to speculative theories etc, which may or may not be true.

Peace

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Leo Zagami was a Freemason and proves so in this video. His accounts of his lodge and its activities were very interesting www.youtube.com...

edit on 24-1-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Supposedly....Any word from the Lodge on the veracity of such a claim?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Quite a few British Royals have been/are Freemasons. That isnt to say that " most" masons are corrupt. I think on the contrary. I believe there are very many upstanding masons. But you are Jotas. Why do you think the Royals have now teamed up with the Jewish kate middleton?. Your practices stem from King Solomon and the occultic side of Judaism . You are Luciferians primarily. But probably do not realise it.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

"You will know them by their fruits"

Which is exactly how I view the lying 'Christian' (and anyone else) slimeballs who feel the need to fabricate stories to prove a point.

Slimeballs? Do they teach manners and decorum in your particular fraternity? You are permitted to call me anything you like under the sun, that's not my point, the point here is that Freemasonry is claiming to be something it clearly is opposite of ever being viewed as and you've proven my point with the above comment of yours. At your "level" of ascension to become or "becoming" a better human/person for mankind and to promote you are a member of a relatively large world-wide organization, you are in the spot lightso to speak to actually prove you stand for what your Fraternity stands for, so it's not simply about your answers, your defense or even so much your truths, it is really a lot more in your character. If the "group" is good, the fruits will be too, simple as that!

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by HoneyBe

As are the self proclaimed "Christians" who come here to inform us whom we "really" are worshiping.

Do you like to be told when you pray to God, you are actually praying to the Devil, or some other evil entity? Feel free to read a few threads here to fully understand the reason this thread was created.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seed76
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Part of it, the blame is on the Secret Society it self. Which naturally since it´s a secret society cannot reveal all of their secrets. Otherwise wouldn´t be a Secret society at all. Thus leading to speculative theories etc, which may or may not be true.

This is a fine theory. Unfortunately, it's very rare that people actually ask an unloaded question. There are very few secrets in Freemasonry, and none of them are of importance outside it. People just assume they can't find anything out and proceed from there.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by HoneyBe

I think that the masons are unaware of what they are doing ritual for, they dont understand it in its truest form. They just follow orders from the ones at the top. But anyone with any sense can see that its subtle brainwashing and again, I dont feel this is unique to Freemasonary it also happens in Kabbalah and Scientology. They start off with a little knowledge and as the knowledge increases so does the brainwashing.

When your on the outside you can see alot clearer.

Secret is your doing " things " in a little group, be them religious or occultic or what ever .. away from the public. And specifically not allowing people to see.

I think witches also do this. Form covens where people arent really allowed in. Well to their credit they have allowed some people to see some of their rituals.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by HoneyBe

As are the self proclaimed "Christians" who come here to inform us whom we "really" are worshiping.

Do you like to be told when you pray to God, you are actually praying to the Devil, or some other evil entity? Feel free to read a few threads here to fully understand the reason this thread was created.

Well...Christians have every right to defend who or what they worship, they have proof beyond proof and have faith beyond faith (speaking on behalf or true Christians)

Christians have a Book they follow as their guide and their truth which ultimately is their reason for being labeled "Christians"

OK...so where is your proof that you do follow THE God?

I personally don't think you're all in tune with one another because one Freemason will state firmly Freemasonry is not a Religion, but what you've just written as many do...shows that it is. Do you see how this can confuse a non-mason? I'm not even too sure most Freemason's really even know what Freemasonry IS. So it's hard to debate with a non-mason without enough evidence in yourself that what you know and believe is really what you "know and believe"

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by HoneyBe

Rothschild are Freemasons, Royals are freemasons - not all of them but quite a few. And suprise suprise, Prince William has married a Jewess, just when Israel is under the radar. Come on, arent there patterns to this?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

I just wrote pretty well the same thing!!
There is so much brainwashing in fact, they have to all come in and focus on one post here and each one has a very different way of responding and a very different truth, it is mass confusion, they are confused but believe they are not, and then their confusion makes me so confused my head spins. I have spoken face to face on numerous accounts with men who are Freemason and even their demeanor and body language changes when they are questioned, they are not calm, they start babbling or rambling and making absolutely no sense at all and thus......in the end I'm back to square one that they are clueless of everything, maybe even they are further than brain-washed and under mind control during their rituals...who knows really!

Many Freemasons HAVE come out of Freemasonry and it is only then, they see the light but whilst in it, they are cloaked, just like their ritual, only thy are cloaked in darkness away from truth.
edit on 24-1-2013 by HoneyBe because: spelling

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Slimeballs? Do they teach manners and decorum in your particular fraternity?

Two questions:
1) Why are you constantly at the defense of people who lie?
2)

You are permitted to call me anything you like under the sun, that's not my point

Though the response was to you, I don't think he specifically meant that about you. Of course, I can't speak for him.

the point here is that Freemasonry is claiming to be something it clearly is opposite of ever being viewed as and you've proven my point with the above comment of yours.

I think what we actually do should be taken into evidence before the response you get from us about people who've subjected us to lies and character defamation for six-odd pages.

it's not simply about your answers, your defense or even so much your truths, it is really a lot more in your character.

I don't think you can judge a man's character by his response to numerous belligerent and intellectually dishonest attacks on his intelligence and character.

If the "group" is good, the fruits will be too, simple as that!

So the $2 million per day in charity doesn't count as fruit, the members among the most hallowed names in every field aren't fruit, but the less-than-patient response to being lied about and defamed, that's the fruit? That's what counts? I'm starting to wonder if your judgment should matter to me.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Well...Christians have every right to defend who or what they worship, they have proof beyond proof and have faith beyond faith (speaking on behalf or true Christians)

And no one's trying to take that away. I'm a Christian, for the record.

OK...so where is your proof that you do follow THE God?

He didn't say he had proof of his own God. He wondered how someone else could tell him who he worshiped better than he could.

I personally don't think you're all in tune with one another because one Freemason will state firmly Freemasonry is not a Religion, but what you've just written as many do...shows that it is.

Such as?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

There is so much brainwashing...they have to all come in and focus on one post here and each one has a very different way of responding and a very different truth

These two statements are contradictory. I think you're unclear on the concept of "brainwashing".

Many Freemasons HAVE come out of Freemasonry and it is only then, they see the light but whilst in it, they are cloaked, just like their ritual, only thy are cloaked in darkness away from truth.
edit on 24-1-2013 by HoneyBe because: spelling

By the way, "all my opponents in this debate are hopelessly brainwashed" is another supremely arrogant thing to say.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join