It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religious Zealotry and its Inherent Hypocrisy Towards Masonry

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
lol freemasonary is no way on the level of Jesus or Christianity.

Nor do I recall any Mason claiming otherwise. But I digress.....

Your just guys in aprons in back rooms doing weird things.

Like......what exactly? Where aprons?

Jesus had courage, he was outspoken, he didnt hide anything, he was what he was " take me or leave me" - I admired that about him. If more people were brave in the face of corruption and honest souls, the world would be a better place. If most had his wisdom and soul, desire to bridge differences, then we would be in another world. The fact is we arent.

None of us are. We can only do our level best to be within our own particular limitations. Some are more successful in their attempts than others and while we can compound the shortcoming by being envious, ultimately we should be happy for those individuals.

Fitz

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Are you kidding? You seriously think Freemasonary is on the level of Jesus's teachings. Your dreaming.
Jesus may have kept secrets but his character was " out there" hence him being lynched. He was a sharer. Freemasons just keep to theirselves, invite who they know. Its all very cliquey.

Jesus's teachings were for the world. Freemasonarys teachings is for your " mates".

Freemasonry's teachings are for all moral men whose faith includes a Supreme Being. We try to bring good men of faith together to pull for the good of humanity. If that's wrong in your book, I can live with your estimation

Fitz

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MeritocracyNow
They are just as much controlling Masonry as they are the Watchtower, the US Government, the Corporations, the media, Hollywood, and the Banks.

So being that Masonry elects its leaders on a yearly basis and they serve for one year how does this group control Masonry?

edit on 23-1-2013 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Yes, Ive not gotten into the debate to be honest. My freemason family members are ultra religious too. This kind of over shadows the masonary , or so it appears. So I tend to talk a little about religion with them and thats it. I dont ask because quite frankly you members dont tell - hence the secrecy.

By your own admission you don't ask. There's nothing to not be told if there's no question to prompt it. Are your relatives supposed to be psychic?

Besides this Ive seen enough to just say OKAY, time to shut my mouth. In other words you are an organised group.

So are bowling leagues; what does that have to do with the price of beans?

Who as Ive stated go towards your own aims that arent always for the greater good ( I believe )..

Says the poster who won't ask those nearest and dearest who could disabuse him/her of some clear misunderstandings

But then would you know there are degrees above the 33rd degrees. Maybe not.. maybe you dont need to because your doing your thing, harmlessly, dutifully, unquestioningly, absorbing Freemasonary information.

Says the poster who won't ask those nearest and dearest who could disabuse him/her of some clear misunderstandings

Besides this as Ive stated Ive read enough about Freemasonary by freemasons to know its abit creepy. I will leave it at that.

Does anyone else smell something.....funky? Anyone know if the dog's been walked?

Skulls and bones rituals are also creepy to me,

About which you know.....what? As much as me? And what does Skull and Bones have to do with Masonry? Oh! I geddit. They're creepy too ergo they must be Masonic by your definition. Oy!

circumcision muslim rituals are also creepy to me.

Is there anything in particular that ISN'T creepy to you? How about puppies? They creepy? Kittens? What?

Dont take it personally, I get that you are part of a society that embraces this type of ritualistic behaviour, and celebrates it in a cozy atmosphere.

And you know this from the in-depth discussions you've had with your family members?

Fitz

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

No assumptions . I dislike certain rituals. Such as circumcision in Islam, skulls and bones rituals, scientology brain conditioning and lastly what I've read by Freemasons about their rituals. And as such I believe your Luciferian.

Wow! That was an Olympian leap in 'logic'. That post without a doubt would be worth a special citation. The mind positively boggles.

Ladies and gentlemen, I believe we have a Poe

Fitz

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I don't look on websites only . again I have family and friends who are masons.

Who you don't ask anything. So what is exactly meaningful about your unsourced, unsupported, fact-free assertions? You and I could speak at length in similar depth about the inner workings of the Vatican

Fitz

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Freemasonry is a fine and noble society, but it is a pyramid,

Oh brother,

it has been infiltrated, and according to Albert Pike those in the lower degrees are blatantly lied to. [snip]

Does nobody research their 'opinions' anymore? I mean, is it really so difficult to find out that the same assertions have been debunked time and time and time again over the course of years in this one forum alone?

Honestly!

Fitz

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

They are just as much controlling Masonry as they are the Watchtower, the US Government, the Corporations, the media, Hollywood, and the Banks.

So being that Masonry elects its leaders on a yearly basis and they serve for one year how does this group control Masonry?

Vulcan mind meld.

D'oh! Did I say that out loud?

Fitz

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon
Does nobody research their 'opinions' anymore? I mean, is it really so difficult to find out that the same assertions have been debunked time and time and time again over the course of years in this one forum alone?

Nope. That is brainless tactic number one in the Original Post. Take authors out of context to make your point.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Hiding in secret only works if people are unaware of the hidden language and symbolism, including hand signs and wink winks across the media. I would wholly agree with you in defending the Masons if not for the following:

Aside from my list below, it affects my family. My sons' grandchildren will pay the debt taken by those who run the Petrol Dollar Ponzi Scheme of the Federal Reserve. They will pay this debt if my Sons are lucky enough to escape war and live long enough to actually have children. That is, if they are healthy enought to have children after being sprayed with weather modification powder. Back to the Federal Reserve. Who runs the Fed? Debt is the mark of a thief. Can we see the symbols of Egypt at the Fed? It would have been better not to leave a water mark. Now that we know the symbols, we know who is connected to them. You will not fool anyone here with hurt feelings. Masons have more to worry about than Christians.

1) Freemasonry Symbols are connected with the design of our Government, including the buildings and their mathematical connection one to the other across the world. Who left those symbols and what is the fruit of their actions? Can we trace the people in the buildings to the ones they fund to do the work? Can we trace the symbols across the 'private' associations? Does the public leave these symbols or the ones using the public as their warriors and serfs?

2) Secrecy is the hallmark of the fraternity. This secrecy represents private associations that are not public. Connected to the nature of government and leadership by the representation of the PEOPLE, we see that the highest profile Masons are directly tied to monitory policy across the world. The PEOPLE do not rule. The private interests of the few who retain power are the rulers by decree.

3) Monitory policy shapes MY family. It sends MY children (and yours) to war. Greed is at the heart of government or we would not be in the mess we are in with a banking system gone wild. As we trace the symbols of number 1 back through time, we see the Masons at the root of the problem. Like it or not, when you say, "So mote it be," you are taking an oath to honor a private association with other men in conspiracy to what should otherwise be publicly open to the people and general citizenry.

Jesus and the Moneychangers: Are the Tables Turned?

4) The halls of power are lined with men that have made policies that have delivered mankind to our present tyranny. This "Great Work" has primarily been done in an attempt to exchange Religion for a Hermetic Enlightenment.

Masonic Leaders of Renown - LINK

5) The testimony of Masons.

First of Four Videos of a former Mason coming clean.

6) I can answer the question: Who is Daddy Warbucks? So can all the other Citizens of the world who know who the war profiteer is. They fund both sides war. They are Masons.

Do you think the PEOPLE of the USA want war? Do we want to use our own oil (200 year supply) or the oil imported from terrorists? Do the PEOPLE want to retain our own sovereignty or do we the PEOPLE want to rule the world as a dictator, using war to make our wealth? NO. The Masons want this. WE do not.

Will your first words of reply to this be to attack me, or to defend the Great Work? Can it be defended? I will gladly defend my faith in God. God is good. My words here do not attack you or any Mason who serves our world with honor. I am showing that there are a great number of unscrupulous people who are called by the name Masons who are rejecting the Cornerstone of what it means to be human--Giving and never taking. I do not hold you down. I hold up a higher truth.

And yes, Christians are equally in need of a paradigm shift. This cannot be accomplished by private associations. The church doors are open and there are no secrets. Anyone is welcome.

edit on 23-1-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

Very few things are actually secret in Freemasonry. It'd be more accurate to describe us as private, but people like to label us secret since the word has ignorantly become taboo.

So to do freemasons with their secret rituals.

So secret that I've talked about some of our rituals in my blog. So secret there are books, accurate and false, about our rituals.

If someone is a Freemason or has been, thats credentials enough to me.

So what these "Masons" have said is more credible than my words? Why? Because they've said what you want to hear?

And the footage Ive seen thus far of one of the earlier rituals taken by joining Masons is really quite intimidating, goodness knows what goes on behind closed doors with other rituals.

Well, your perception of what our rituals are is not necessarily true. What ritual are you talking about anyway? What video? I'm guessing YouTube?

reply to post by HoneyBe

Many of the misconceptions come from anti-Masons. As to their mindset, I could say a lot of things, but it would be biased and harsh.

Freemasonry as an organization has had a live-and-let-live attitude towards the anti-Masonic movement. A few individuals like the Masons here stand up, but there is no coordinated effort to quell the lies. Honestly at a point it would serve no productive purpose as the anti-Masons will probably never be satisfied.

What are the basic requirements for something to be considered a Religion?

Religions do the following:
- Practice sacerdotal functions - Masonry does NOT!
- Teach Theology - Masonry does NOT!
- Ordain Clergy - Masonry does NOT!
- Define sin and salvation - Masonry does NOT!
- Perform sacraments - Masonry does NOT!
- Publish or specify a Holy Book - Masonry does NOT!
- Describe or define the Deity - Masonry does NOT!

As a Christian I disagree. There is nothing wrong with Freemasonry or its compatibility with Christianity.

Your just guys in aprons in back rooms doing weird things.

In your opinion.

Freemasons just keep to theirselves, invite who they know. Its all very cliquey.

Yeah, that's not how Freemasonry works. You're not invited in.

We're calling you out for stating something wrong. I'm pretty sure lying is a sin, but then again "christians" often overlook the Commandments of the Lord since they need to accomplish their fascist agenda against Freemasonry.

The Lucifer of the Bible was only a Babylonian King and nothing more.

If you know some facts about Freemasonry please post them because you haven't so far.

There's more to Freemasonry than just the Scottish Rite or its numbered degree system.

reply to post by MeritocracyNow

Freemasonry is far too decentralized to be a true pyramid structure. Pike's quote that you are referring to was actually intended to mean that those who deserve to be misled will be. Morals & Dogma is not our Bible nor is the Scottish Rite the central or catch-all authority in Freemasonry.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Lumping the true God with pagan gods and calling this lump "the grand architect" seems quite blasphemous to me.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by iSHRED

That's not what we're doing though.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   
My grandfather left the masons after learning from experience what they do and ask of you.

My wife's relation is very very high up in Ireland. He is a cold hard man, not one I could ever ever trust. He acts like we all owe him something and we should all bow down to him. Creepy at best, Sadistic at 2nd best, can't describe the worst.

And that's just my experience of actual contact which you cannot change because it's my actual experience.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

You can't be serious with that John Salza tool can you? I have seen no evidence that he was ever in fact a Mason. No lodge number, nothing but a claim he was a 32° Freemason, and most of which exists in these videos or the book you mentioned...Freemasonry is only evil to him due to the blinders of his dogmatic catholic upbringing....If he had never heard of Christianity/Catholicism, would he still have felt it was devil worship? Likely not...

This is akin to people who have never smoked cannabis saying it's bad for you....Not that this is the place for off-topic matters of entheogens....But without the dogma stuck into your head from the MSM+, you would never even know until you tried it through personal experience..

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
It's not private. It's secrecy of the worship of,Lucifer. Some of

the Christian Ex masons given accounts are accurate and honest.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by iSHRED

That's not what we're doing though.

Sshhh.....he's on a roll. [/Animal House]

I mean seriously, you don't want to taint screed with something as mundane as fact, do you?

Fitz

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by pacifier2012
My grandfather left the masons after learning from experience what they do and ask of you.

I suppose it'd be too much to ask just what that is supposed to have been. A hint, even?

My wife's relation is very very high up in Ireland.

How high is he?

He is a cold hard man, not one I could ever ever trust. He acts like we all owe him something and we should all bow down to him. Creepy at best, Sadistic at 2nd best, can't describe the worst.

Sounds a treat. Even if this person exists, you're conflating cause and effect. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar

And that's just my experience of actual contact which you cannot change because it's my actual experience.

Nope. Never seen the 'that's my experience and fact and reality won't change it' defense used.

Fitz

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   

It's not private. It's secrecy of the worship of,Lucifer. Some of the Christian Ex masons given accounts are accurate and honest.

Oh goody! What degree does that start at? I mean, I've only been a Freemason for 12 years and here I thought we were praying to the Almighty, the Supreme. But if you're saying differently then of course you KNOW where all the good stuff starts and when I can start drawing some filthy lucre from the Lodge instead of paying the ruddy dues every year.

Fitz

p.s. 'Course I know you won't do any such thing because this is a talking point for you not reality

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by HoneyBe

I'm back and have read everything and I do not know if it's me, or some of the Freemasons responding here but I'm not seeing this debate going anywhere except circles. This is usually the case with this particular subject, but I thought I'd give it a go and see if someone would shock me or surprise me with their amazing way of eloquently and maturely debating and/or defending their fraternity. No one did and it's unfortunate that such negative responses come from what you all claim is such a benevolent fraternity. I am finished here. I came. I gave. I received nothing to remotely doubt what I believe about Freemasonry. *shrug*

I'll leave you with some wisdom...

"You will know them by their fruits"

Peace out Masons!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join