It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religious Zealotry and its Inherent Hypocrisy Towards Masonry

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate
evidence of what?

'Gaslighting is a form of psychological abuse in which false information is presented with the intent of making a victim doubt his or her own memory...' source

What 'fasle information' is being presented that is causing you to doubt your own memory?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Yet you spend all this time trying to refute accusations of demon worship?

Really? I have? I just laugh at that type of comment.

Seriously. Next you are going to say I am the one who insults people.. One day I will bother to dig up every post and quote where you insulted me and my faith for no reason.

One day? Why not today? But we all know how your promises work......

You are a hypocrite and you are wasting your time. You can not put out a fire with gasoline, and that is what you are - gasoline.

Ah, no. The liars for 'Jesus/Allah/Shismar' are all the ones who are gasoline. Them and their hypocritical actions that enables them to feel sanctified for lying in the name of the god of their preference.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

evidence of what?

'Gaslighting is a form of psychological abuse in which false information is presented with the intent of making a victim doubt his or her own memory...' source

What 'fasle information' is being presented that is causing you to doubt your own memory?

I already have in a few of our discussions. It is either common practice for you or you are just drunk and forgetting yourself. It can't be that your stupid; after all you solved the mystery of how gravity works single handedly!

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I already have in a few of our discussions.

You mean when you argued about what Biblical era Jews would have called Jesus and then admitted you were incorrect? Those kinds of false facts?

It is either common practice for you or you are just drunk and forgetting yourself.

Name calling does not really affect me, it shows the feebleness of your arguement and the emptiness of your methods.

It can't be that your stupid; after all you solved the mystery of how gravity works single handedly!

Says the person who fears science.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Really? I have? I just laugh at that type of comment.

Yes, and you do so with zeal.

One day? Why not today?

Because you and I both know and no one else really cares.

Ah, no. The liars for 'Jesus/Allah/Shismar' are all the ones who are gasoline. Them and their hypocritical actions that enables them to feel sanctified for lying in the name of the god of their preference.

Provide an example.

edit on 1-2-2013 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I already have in a few of our discussions.

You mean when you argued about what Biblical era Jews would have called Jesus and then admitted you were incorrect? Those kinds of false facts?

It is either common practice for you or you are just drunk and forgetting yourself.

Name calling does not really affect me, it shows the feebleness of your arguement and the emptiness of your methods.

It can't be that your stupid; after all you solved the mystery of how gravity works single handedly!

Says the person who fears science.

1. I am no scholar I assumed people would not change the pronunciation. Apparently I was wrong, and? At least I am still loyal to God. Unlike you, who does not believe in Jesus who is God.

2. Then you have a lot of feeble arguments with empty methods, because you have done ALOT of it.

3. I love science. I can't stand people who think they are smarter than God and replace His Law with science.

eta: You don't know how and why gravity works, because no one does (yet). It is called a theory for a reason. God's Law is pure and true, unlike mans science.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Reminder!!!

Bickering and name calling will result in post removals....and possibly posting bans.
Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

What organization does that?

reply to post by twitchy

Your paranoid perceptions are not indicative of reality.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Yes, and you do so with zeal.

Why do anything in life half-assed?

Because you and I both know and no one else really cares.

More empty promises?

Provide an example.

A prefect one would be everyone's pal, enochwasright, repeatedly stating that Aleister Crowley was a Mason even after it has been explained several times that he is not, and using Crowley's writings to try and prove his point.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

1. I am no scholar I assumed people would not change the pronunciation. Apparently I was wrong, and? At least I am still loyal to God. Unlike you, who does not believe in Jesus who is God.

Ohhhh. So because someone does not believe Jesus is God they are somehow 'disloyal to God'? And you think I am intolerant? I do not care what anyone calls God, that is personal belief to hold and the difference between me and you.

2. Then you have a lot of feeble arguments with empty methods, because you have done ALOT of it.

Examples? When you ask me to back up my points (as you did above) I ALWAYS do. Not it is your turn.

3. I love science. I can't stand people who think they are smarter than God and replace His Law with science.

How does science 'replace His Law with science'?

eta: You don't know how and why gravity works, because no one does (yet). It is called a theory for a reason. God's Law is pure and true, unlike mans science.

I never claimed to know how garvity works completely, I did however give you the leading theory on how it is believed to function and it is not my fault you do not understand that a scientific theory is completely different from a conspriracy theory. You need to consult a dictionary more frequently.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
...preferential treatment and usuary...

Usurious how?

I believe this is a sideways attempt at a slur. You know....bankers seem to be disproportionately identifiable with one particular much-maligned Fagin-like group. If I'm off-base with this, twitchy, please feel free to correct me.

Fitz

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
Your paranoid perceptions are not indicative of reality.

Ah but....

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
Bickering and name calling will result in post removals....and possibly posting bans.

Quite an obvious and apparently selectively allowed bait job.
This incessant gangbanging is why nobody participates in the SS forum anymore.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
This incessant gangbanging is why nobody participates in the SS forum anymore.

This may be your excuse for only passingly participate in it. It continues on nonetheless

Fitz
edit on 2-2-2013 by Fitzgibbon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

No point talking to you. Seriously, you are the most dishonest person I have discussed things with on the internet. That is saying something, because I have discussed things with some pretty dishonest people.

Every single time I call you on your BS you just try to gaslight.

It does not look good.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

It was not name-calling, I merely pointed out your perceptions are not based in reality.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
lol it's a bit strange how some on here claim to be masons.. the screenies.. the pics.. the 'masonic comments' lol..

when clearly they are NOT Masons.

It's like the playing a 'psychological game' : the pretense of being masons, kept up simply to keep reviving the same tired arguments, and keep unweary minds in the "arguing with masons loop"

Much like a True member belonging say to a Political secret societies would "pretend" to be 'to the left' 'the center' or to 'the right' of the political arena - but inwardly would be for neither - just their own nefarious agenda

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by eastendkid

Masons are freakin everywhere. Don't really doubt they would be on here. Why not? It's a ton of them out there.

You sayin these ones are fake? Why draw that conclusion? What "nefarious" purposes could you be referring to?

Especially considering it is a conspiracy site that has garnered a lot of attention. Many Masons are in the business of protection. Good to keep an eye on crazy people. Crazy people do tend to show up on sites like this...

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by eastendkid

Those of us who are members are fairly certain of each others Masonic affiliations.

reply to post by NarrowGate

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

Damn Twitchy, it's a shame you are so afraid of us. I guess we are a very powerful force.
It used to be fun getting hated on by people who had such experience.
Maybe we should just hang in the chemtrail forum.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

No point talking to you. Seriously, you are the most dishonest person I have discussed things with on the internet. That is saying something, because I have discussed things with some pretty dishonest people.

Says the person who does not answer questions and does not deliver on promises.

Every single time I call you on your BS you just try to gaslight.

Examples?

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join