It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religious Zealotry and its Inherent Hypocrisy Towards Masonry

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by NarrowGate
You have shown yourself to be intentionally malicious.

Considering the so-called 'believers' are the ones who feel it is acceptable to fabricate in the name of (fill in the blank) and I have been nothing but forthright I find your comment odd. What specifically do you find malicious in pointing out this inherent hypocrisy?

Can someone translate for me? I don't speak "false-pretense."

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

So are you unable or unwilling to answer the question?

The question has been answered, if you feel that you fall under the category of persons described in the Original Post then explain why that methodology used is acceptable. If you do not feel it applies to you then feel free to ignore the question.

You did however reply directly to a post asking why said behavior is acceptable without addressing the question contained therein.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
Zealotry... is that anything like believing your organization predisposes you to a higher morality...

Any 'higher-morality' must be self reliant in its development.

...preferential treatment and usuary...

Usurious how?

...or that other people belong to the 'profane masses'?

'Profane' simply means 'uninitiated', but you knew that already because you have been pissy about that word going on what, 5 or 6 years now?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

So are you unable or unwilling to answer the question?

The question has been answered, if you feel that you fall under the category of persons described in the Original Post then explain why that methodology used is acceptable. If you do not feel it applies to you then feel free to ignore the question.

You did however reply directly to a post asking why said behavior is acceptable without addressing the question contained therein.

The question has not been answered. What are you accusing ME of? I do not feel my reply to your post was out of place at all. I do not feel I fall into any of your groups either. What are you accusing me of again?

Here let's try this again.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Still waiting on an answer from all the self-professed 'adherents of truth':

My question to all of you who exercise these tactics is that what your god, prophet, savior, etc would/has encouraged you to do and if not why do you take such a tact?

Is it the relative freedom of anonymity that posting on the internet allows you?

AM cast the log out of your own eye first.

Now tell me how this is out of place.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

What are you accusing ME of? I do not feel my reply to your post was out of place at all. I do not feel I fall into any of your groups either. What are you accusing me of again?

Do you have a persecution complex? You addressed a post asking a very specific question, one that was outlined in the Original Post, and failed to address it. Why does one need to stand accused of anything to answer that question?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
The wording of the question duh.

Does this mean you are unwilling or unable to answer the question?

My question to all of you who exercise these tactics is that what your god, prophet, savior, etc would/has encouraged you to do and if not why do you take such a tact?

Is it the relative freedom of anonymity that posting on the internet allows you?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Because I am not the one attempting to prove a point by introducing tactics outlined in the Original Post while simultaneously claiming to be a strict adherent to a religion which prides itself on truth.

Your one sentence response above is a poor attempt to imply that I am the one with the issue when clearly the relgious-nutters are the ones with a very serious issue, that of honesty.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Because I am not the one attempting to prove a point by introducing tactics outlined in the Original Post while simultaneously claiming to be a strict adherent to a religion which prides itself on truth.

Your one sentence response above is a poor attempt to imply that I am the one with the issue when clearly the relgious-nutters are the ones with a very serious issue, that of honesty.

It's ok AM. No one is paying attention. Just gaslight.

Are you always drunk or do you do this on purpose?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

My questions are clearly worded.

For anyone that understands rudimentary English that is.

edit on 1-2-2013 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer and even if he did it would be PBR

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

No one is paying attention.

Maybe someone else is moving your fingers for you, you seem to get sucked in fairly easy for not paying attention.

Awww, personal insults. I should have added that to the Original Post.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I am implying in this post that you have a log in your eye while you try to cast a speck out of the eye of your brother.

You are intolerant and hateful, while professing goodwill. You are bitter and can not stand the Catholic Church. Something you have in common with Satan worshipers that are prevalent in Rome... Maybe you should cast that log out of your own eye first.
edit on 1-2-2013 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

'Profane' simply means 'uninitiated', but you knew that already because you have been pissy about that word going on what, 5 or 6 years now?

A hell of alot longer than that. Since the first time I saw the nodding and winking and preferential treatment over others. Freemasonry is a good ole boy system that has no place in equality. The workers of inequity had their chance to change the world, they used to it to enrich and further themselves instead. All the acacia in the world could not enlighten a soul that keeps others in darkness.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

No one is paying attention.

Awww, personal insults. I should have added that to the Original Post.

It is not an insult but a serious question. Are you drunk or gas-lighting?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

My questions are clearly worded.

For anyone that understands rudimentary English that is.

edit on 1-2-2013 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer and even if he did it would be PBR

Exactly my point.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

You are intolerant and hateful, while professing goodwill.

I am 'intolerant and hateful' of liars and their lying ways.

You are bitter and can not stand the Catholic Church.

I will not lie, I do not like the Catholic Church as it is corrupt and highly disengenious. This however does not affect my Original Post as I am not the one posting untruths to make a point. If you feel otherwise please quote them.

Something you have in common with Satan worshipers that are prevalent in Rome...

Comparing me to superstitious persons who believe in a fairytale boogeyman always makes me chuckle. Do you think that hurts my feelings?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Are you drunk or gas-lighting?

If you feel that I am presenting false evidence then please quote it and show facts to the contrary.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

You are intolerant and hateful, while professing goodwill.

I am 'intolerant and hateful' of liars and their lying ways.

You are bitter and can not stand the Catholic Church.

I will not lie, I do not like the Catholic Church as it is corrupt and highly disengenious. This however does not affect my Original Post as I am not the one posting untruths to make a point. If you feel otherwise please quote them.

Something you have in common with Satan worshipers that are prevalent in Rome...

Comparing me to superstitious persons who believe in a fairytale boogeyman always makes me chuckle. Do you think that hurts my feelings?

Yet you spend all this time trying to refute accusations of demon worship?

Seriously. Next you are going to say I am the one who insults people.. One day I will bother to dig up every post and quote where you insulted me and my faith for no reason.

You are a hypocrite and you are wasting your time. You can not put out a fire with gasoline, and that is what you are - gasoline.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Are you drunk or gas-lighting?

If you feel that I am presenting false evidence then please quote it and show facts to the contrary.

evidence of what?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
Since the first time I saw the nodding and winking and preferential treatment over others.

Sounds like you a somewhat bitter over something that you felt you were entitled to.

Freemasonry is a good ole boy system that has no place in equality. The workers of inequity had their chance to change the world, they used to it to enrich and further themselves instead.

I will keep that in mind when I hand out with all the millionaires in my lodge.

All the acacia in the world could not enlighten a soul that keeps others in darkness.

And how are all these poor 'souls' kept in darkness?

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join