It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religious Zealotry and its Inherent Hypocrisy Towards Masonry

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate
Might as well stop posting about it then. You are not going to convince anyone with that attitude.

Again, did you miss the premise of the Original Post? I am not here to convince anyone of my beliefs, I created the thread to find out why self-professed persons of religion felt the need to lie when trying to prove a point about Masonry.

I have yet to receive an answer.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

I've really tried to stay out of this after following it for several days and and trying to be objective. But its gotten to the point where I cant take it anymore.Lucid factual responses only inflame rabid anti masons to the point where they only IGNORE simple requests for honest rebuttals or ANY sort of proof to back their fevered claims. Not ONE response has been given to a direct question. Quotes from known and self-admitted hoaxers are proffered as fact. Poorly formed personal opinions are are given as facts and when questioned as to the veracity of their sources are self justified as by the straw-man tactic "I have relatives who may know these things but I refuse to ask for personal anecdotes thereby leaving me as ignorant as i currently am with no first hand knowledge but that entitles me to know more on the subject at hand via osmosis than others who have actual empirical data [look that word up) than humans who actually have empirical knowledge." I would love to see an anti mason resolve this gap. Until then, I am amuse to watch the anti's slither about, ignore straight queries, and scramble to retract their previous comments when shown the idiocy of their ways. Carry on...........

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by scooterstrats
Lucid factual responses only inflame rabid anti masons to the point where they only IGNORE simple requests for honest rebuttals or ANY sort of proof to back their fevered claims. Not ONE response has been given to a direct question.

I was honestly hoping to get a repsonse to this type of behavior, I guess I was asking too much.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
How Easy It Is To Equate Religion With The Order And Utilize Scripture To Enhance The Idea The Order Is Of A Particular Religion. Whilst It Is Not Good To Claim The Order Is Evil... It Is Fair To Say... The Order Is Made Aware Of Those Practices And Can Receive Knowledge Of Those Crafts...

NOW... The Order Does Acknowledge This...

FREEMASONRY & ROMAN CATHOLICISM:
WATER = BAPTISM = Stand Up For The People/Person...
SULFUR = COMMUNION = Endure For The People/Person...
SALT = CONFIRMATION = Made By The People/Person...

In Which Case You Have The Idea That There Is A Struggle Between Good And Evil.
And Thereafter When That Is Concluded... You Have A The Ends Which Justify The Means....
Who Is Good And Who Is Bad Is Not The Question. Who Is Rightfully Heir?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pinocchio
How Easy It Is To Equate Religion With The Order And Utilize Scripture To Enhance The Idea The Order Is Of A Particular Religion. Whilst It Is Not Good To Claim The Order Is Evil... It Is Fair To Say... The Order Is Made Aware Of Those Practices And Can Receive Knowledge Of Those Crafts...

NOW... The Order Does Acknowledge This...

FREEMASONRY & ROMAN CATHOLICISM:
WATER = BAPTISM = Stand Up For The People/Person...
SULFUR = COMMUNION = Endure For The People/Person...
SALT = CONFIRMATION = Made By The People/Person...

In Which Case You Have The Idea That There Is A Struggle Between Good And Evil.
And Thereafter When That Is Concluded... You Have A The Ends Which Justify The Means....
Who Is Good And Who Is Bad Is Not The Question. Who Is Rightfully Heir?

Your posts do interest me, cryptic as they may be (which is normally more annoying to me).

"Who Is Rightfully Heir" to...what? The Earth? Heaven?

I think we should all come together and love God. Error will show itself then.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Still waiting on an answer from all the self-professed 'adherents of truth':

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus
My question to all of you who exercise these tactics is that what your god, prophet, savior, etc would/has encouraged you to do and if not why do you take such a tact?

Is it the relative freedom of anonymity that posting on the internet allows you?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

My question to all of you who exercise these tactics is that what your god, prophet, savior, etc would/has encouraged you to do and if not why do you take such a tact?

Is it the relative freedom of anonymity that posting on the internet allows you?

AM cast the log out of your own eye first.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by NarrowGate

Greetings Narrowgate.I find your that when people get to the point of hate towards another race of people,hate will easily come to everything else in there life.
why hate somebody that looks just like you ,why people do is beond me. you have good and bad everywhere,its time that people wake up,2013 seessssh

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by lostgold

The funny thing is our species doesn't technically have races. But why do you bring that up?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I actually agree totally with what you mean.I bring it up because in my country of Ireland ,having a belief a little different from other people is enough to get you shot.Im just so tired of it and hopefully a change is coming soon,but it will not be the views of people changing because i find the more times get hard people want to just rag on the next person,instead of giving each other a helping hand.I agree about the race thing.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Does this mean you are unwilling or unable to answer the question?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Does this mean you are unwilling or unable to answer the question?

What question is that? I didn't realize you were talking to me. State your question to me.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by lostgold

I actually agree totally with what you mean.I bring it up because in my country of Ireland ,having a belief a little different from other people is enough to get you shot.Im just so tired of it and hopefully a change is coming soon,but it will not be the views of people changing because i find the more times get hard people want to just rag on the next person,instead of giving each other a helping hand.I agree about the race thing.

There are people who think the world is fine the way it is and are not looking for change. It took me 23 years to realize that. I still don't believe it.

Still, I am uncertain why you brought this stuff up.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

What question is that? I didn't realize you were talking to me. State your question to me.

The one 8 posts up that you repsonded to without answering the question contained therein:

You felt the need to address the post so I take it you read the question.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

What tactics are you accusing me of?
And I care not for the anonymity of the internet. It is only useful to allow me to talk to people like you.

If you heard me talking how I talk you likely would not even understand the words I say. Can you guess why?
edit on 1-2-2013 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

^^ that is all I had to say. I was responding to a post of yours where you try to appear wise and humble, and it is see-through. At least many of them are just confused. You have shown yourself to be intentionally malicious.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

The question is not specific but general in nature, that is apparent by its wording.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

The question is not specific but general in nature, that is apparent by its wording.

So are you unable or unwilling to answer the question?

link   

You have shown yourself to be intentionally malicious.

Considering the so-called 'believers' are the ones who feel it is acceptable to fabricate in the name of (fill in the blank) and I have been nothing but forthright I find your comment odd. What specifically do you find malicious in pointing out this inherent hypocrisy?

link   
Zealotry... is that anything like believing your organization predisposes you to a higher morality, preferential treatment and usuary, or that other people belong to the 'profane masses'?

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join