It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religious Zealotry and its Inherent Hypocrisy Towards Masonry

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
don't make out that just because the majority are monarch enthusiasts that this means she wasn't set up .

You do know that the majority of us posting here live in the United States which means the obsequies you pay to that bunch of inbred mullet heads is pretty much irrelevant.

Oh your definitely in the devils club. And you won't realise.

So says the Satan-believer.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   

But he doesn't realise these rituals can be used for evil also by people with negative intentions.

Explain how Masonic ritual 'can be used for evil also by people with negative intentions'?

You are big on statements but pretty damn low on supplying facts. Be specific.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Theprimordialocker
Nope wrong answer! why would i care whether you understand it or not since you are so arrogant about it.

Uh, huh. If you say so. These people say otherwise:

Our blessed Lord shows here the utter impossibility of loving the world and loving God at the same time; or, in other words, that a man of the world cannot be a truly religious character. He who gives his heart to the world robs God of it, and, in snatching at the shadow of earthly good, loses substantial and eternal blessedness. How dangerous is it to set our hearts upon riches, seeing it is so easy to make them our God!

6:24 Mammon - Riches, money; any thing loved or sought, without reference to God.

The meaning is, ye cannot serve the true God, and at the same time be supremely engaged in obtaining the riches of this world. One must interfere with the other.

It is you re soul that will be spending eternity in a lake of fire.

Right. I believe in your silly Hell just as much as I believe in your other superstition, Satan.

Maybe I can pack my SPF 1,000,000.

Mock God pay the ultimate eternal penalty.

You and your inarticulate posts are the only things worthy of mockery.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

But he doesn't realise these rituals can be used for evil also by people with negative intentions.

Explain how Masonic ritual 'can be used for evil also by people with negative intentions'?

You are big on statements but pretty damn low on supplying facts. Be specific.

I think FreedomEntered is just one of those people who likes to think since something is on youtube that makes it true. She seems to contradict herself when she says she doesn't know the inner workings of freemasonry and her family really doesn't talk about it to her yet then she says they have told her damaging info. You would think if her family did tell her those things she would lead with that info.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   

don't make out that just because the majority are monarch enthusiasts that this means she wasn't set up .

You do know that the majority of us posting here live in the United States which means the obsequies you pay to that bunch of inbred mullet heads is pretty much irrelevant.

Oh your definitely in the devils club. And you won't realise.

So says the Satan-believer.

AM. Please stop fueling the fire. Show him why you do not worship Satan. It is logical to conclude that Freemasons do not worship demons from a Catholic perspective - but you are fueling the anti-Masonry fire. Try approaching things in a more up front and understanding way and you will get father.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate
Show him why you do not worship Satan.

How is that even possible? It would be like asking me to show you I worship God. Both require taking my word for it.

I could not care if he thinks I worship his fantasy boogeyman Devil.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

AM please stop mocking his or her beliefs. It fuels the fire. AM listen Satan is real and you don't have to acknowldge the fact. You just have to stop mocking people for knowing it. Is your goal here to campaign or clear up the misconceptions. You actually do a good job until you start forcing the idea of the non-existence of Satan on people. It is a demon that simply does exist. You might not believe that, but don't fuel the fire by mocking the belief.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by nancyliedersdeaddog
She seems to contradict herself when she says she doesn't know the inner workings of freemasonry and her family really doesn't talk about it to her yet then she says they have told her damaging info. You would think if her family did tell her those things she would lead with that info.

I regret not putting this tactic into the Original Post as it is quite common.

"My mother's, sister's, newphew's, brother's, friend said that Masons do X and therefore it must be true!"

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Show him why you do not worship Satan.

How is that even possible? It would be like asking me to show you I worship God. Both require taking my word for it.

I could not care if he thinks I worship his fantasy boogeyman Devil.

It is completely possible, and until you start trying to force your beliefs on him, you do a decent job! Just don't do that and you might just accomplish your goals.

Use logic do dismantle their arguments, not childishness. You spend a lot of time here refuting these claims and I am offering you my help. Your choice to accept or reject that as well.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   

AM listen Satan is real and you don't have to acknowldge the fact.

By you stating that 'Satan is real' you are asking me to accept that as fact.

Is your goal here to campaign or clear up the misconceptions.

The thread was posed to ask a question of why it is acceptable for Christians, Muslims, Jews, etc to lie about Masonry in order to prove a point. I have yet to get an answer.

You actually do a good job until you start forcing the idea of the non-existence of Satan on people.

Did you see me tell anyone to stop believing in their pal Lucifer? I think not. If it floats your boat to believe in Satan good for you, just leave me out.

It is a demon that simply does exist. You might not believe that, but don't fuel the fire by mocking the belief.

I am mocking the fact that he/she thinks that I am somehow invovled with the fictitious entity that they believe in solely by being a member of Masonry and ignoring the fact that I do not believe in said fictitious entity.

edit on 27-1-2013 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer because Satan drank it all last night

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by NarrowGate

Well Done NarrowGate...

I found Satan In:
The Caduceus When The Two Serpents Became Known To Me As "Fear & Doubt"...
Then Again In The Rod Of Asclepius When The Serpent Became Known To Me As "Temptation"...
Then Again In The American Cancer Society Symbol When The Serpents Became Known To Me As "Blasphemy"...
Then Again In The Cup Of Hygea When The Serpent Became Known To Me As "Surrender"

Things Which Aught Not To Be Done... They Then Formed The Hexagram With My Self In The Center And It Became As The Seven Headed Serpent/Dragon/Beast... With Me At Its Core...

Satan Is Real Man... Very Very Real....

They're From The U.S. Medical Association... The Symbols I Mean. They're Medically Induced To The People.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   

It is completely possible...

No, it is not possible to demonstrate that I worship an abstract concept via the internet. It is just not going to happen.

Use logic do dismantle their arguments...

I certainly have.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

It is completely possible...

No, it is not possible to demonstrate that I worship an abstract concept via the internet. It is just not going to happen.

Use logic do dismantle their arguments...

I certainly have.

1. It is possible to demonstrate you do NOT worship a literal being via the internet because you are a Mason.

2. You must use logic and not intolerance.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Did you see me tell anyone to stop believing in their pal Lucifer? I think not. If it floats your boat to believe in Satan good for you, just leave me out.

edit on 27-1-2013 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer because Satan drank it all last night

No, you did even worse. You mocked the belief. The problem is, this makes you look even more like a Satan worshiper to people who believe in such things, and there are many of them.

If you want to refute claims of Satan worship, you are going to have to pretend it is a real demon, or at least not mock the belief, and not abstract evil even if you disagree. Otherwise you risk fueling the fire.
edit on 27-1-2013 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pinocchio

Well Done NarrowGate...

I found Satan In:
The Caduceus When The Two Serpents Became Known To Me As "Fear & Doubt"...
Then Again In The Rod Of Asclepius When The Serpent Became Known To Me As "Temptation"...
Then Again In The American Cancer Society Symbol When The Serpents Became Known To Me As "Blasphemy"...
Then Again In The Cup Of Hygea When The Serpent Became Known To Me As "Surrender"

Things Which Aught Not To Be Done... They Then Formed The Hexagram With My Self In The Center And It Became As The Seven Headed Serpent/Dragon/Beast... With Me At Its Core...

Satan Is Real Man... Very Very Real....

They're From The U.S. Medical Association... The Symbols I Mean. They're Medically Induced To The People.

Could you clarify this post please? I have to be missing something, you could not mean what I think you mean.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   

1. It is possible to demonstrate you do NOT worship a literal being via the internet because you are a Mason.

Huh? Maybe you can outline how someone can demonstrate either one of these situations (God/Satan).

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Caduceus: The Angel Of The Lord Our God Was/Is Devoured By "My Fear & Doubt"
Rod Of Asclepius: The Branch Of The Tree Of Eternal And Everlasting Life Was/Is Devoured By "My Temptation"
ACS Symbol: The Sword Of Truth And Justice Was/Is Devoured By "My Blasphemy" (Double Edge Sword)
Cup Of Hygea: The Cup (Woman) Of The Lord Our God Was/Is Devoured By "My Surrender" (As In Grail)

The Six Serpents Make For Six Points And Me... Thus The Image Of The Star Of David Being Misrepresented As A Great Beast With Seven Heads...

Satan Takes If I Let Him...

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

No, you did even worse. You mocked the belief. The problem is, this makes you look even more like a Satan worshiper to people who believe in such things, and there are many of them.

Not everyone uses your bizarre logic where non-belief of Satan actually equals belief in Satan. Again, I could not care if someone thinks I worship God, Satan or Shismar.

If you want to refute claims of Satan worship, you are going to have to pretend it is a real demon, or at least not mock the belief, and not abstract evil even if you disagree. Otherwise you risk fueling the fire.

I am not about to stoop to an intellectually retarded level of pretending to believe Satan is real so I can convince someone that I do not worship him. Do you even see how moronic and dishonest that is?

If the Satan-believers want to think that I worship Satan what the hell do I care?

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pinocchio

Caduceus: The Angel Of The Lord Our God Was/Is Devoured By "My Fear & Doubt"
Rod Of Asclepius: The Branch Of The Tree Of Eternal And Everlasting Life Was/Is Devoured By "My Temptation"
ACS Symbol: The Sword Of Truth And Justice Was/Is Devoured By "My Blasphemy" (Double Edge Sword)
Cup Of Hygea: The Cup (Woman) Of The Lord Our God Was/Is Devoured By "My Surrender" (As In Grail)

The Six Serpents Make For Six Points And Me... Thus The Image Of The Star Of David Being Misrepresented As A Great Beast With Seven Heads...

Satan Takes If I Let Him...

Okay, trying to follow. What does that have to do with the medical field though?

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Not everyone uses your bizarre logic where non-belief of Satan actually equals belief in Satan. Again, I could not care if someone thinks I worship God, Satan or Shismar.

I am not about to stoop to an intellectually retarded level of pretending to believe Satan is real so I can convince someone that I do not worship him. Do you even see how moronic and dishonest that is?

If the Satan-believers want to think that I worship Satan what the hell do I care?

Might as well stop posting about it then. You are not going to convince anyone with that attitude.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join