It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religious Zealotry and its Inherent Hypocrisy Towards Masonry

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

The fact is though we all do strange rituals , and 'strange' is a subjective opinion.

No matter what organization, ritual is part of it.

Hell, I am not even a member of any group or organization and I catch myself doing strange ritualistic behavior sometimes.
Half of the time I wont bother altering that behavior because it makes sense to me personally and I like it.

For example, before I get into a serious video game binge I have various actions I take in preparation for the ultimate enjoyment.

As long as no one is hurt its really a personal matter of taste and opinion.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
the problems come when every side says god is on their side
the fighting starts when you say prove it
and they can't

last time we went through that ritual some seventy million christians on both sides of god is on our side killed each other off

masonry appears to be one of those small doozer groups within the larger field that is used to extend control tentacles ... a steering commitee if you will
like zionists...or the mob
edit on 22-1-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

No its not. I did compare what they do to what christians do and other cults etc who have rituals based for the purpose of self-growth. I dont like freemasonary, end of, they are too secretive. What are they doing in cloths, in private rooms, grown men from high ranking places and low places as the case may be. They are totally freakish in my view. Just as I find muslims bending over facing the east or what ever direction they face, kinda strange, which I think is my right. I simply dont agree with ritual.

Thats not to say that ritual alone is dangerous, or bad, or dodgy. Although some clearly are. But I just feel that its pointless activity.
edit on 22-1-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
I simply dont agree with ritual.
edit on 22-1-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

Don't ever take up Golf. You will suck at it.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
About secrets.

Nothing about Masonry itself has proven too difficult to unravel.
I find all sorts of stuff daily and I have never been in the group.

The handshakes arent really hidden either, just google it lol.

Now when something is hidden, its usually personal involving specific individuals.

Like if there were a conspiracy to set prices or whatever, those are individuals commiting acts of their own choice and volition.

Thats why we take those specific people to court, rather than whatever organization they abuse for personal gain. We cant let individuals get away with crime by hiding under an umbrella and shifting personal liability to the group.

And we all know, corporations, goverments, and religions are by far the most abused mediums.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
masonry appears to be one of those small doozer groups within the larger field that is used to extend control tentacles ... a steering commitee if you will

You give us far too much credit. Masonry is decentralized, has no national (let alone worldwide) leadership and is not a politcal action group.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
jay z is a freemason and has insider info look at his music lyrics before 9/11. He was tipped and his arrogance wanted to display that.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

jay z is a freemason...

What lodge? See the Original Post for this tactic.

...and has insider info look at his music lyrics before 9/11. He was tipped and his arrogance wanted to display that.

Riiiiiight. Because as we were planning the terrorist attack someone said, 'Hey, I have a great idea, let's tell some numbnuts rapper so he can let some of the details slip prior to this event and we can all have a good chuckle.'

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I am confused.
So forgive my question if it seems abrasive I dont mean it that way.

But how do you determine if a lodge is regular or irregular if there is no centralization?
Sorry for ignorance I am sure there is an explanation I am just curious.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
But how do you determine if a lodge is regular or irregular if there is no centralization?
Sorry for ignorance I am sure there is an explanation I am just curious.

We have something called the Ancient Landmarks. If a lodge adheres to them then they are considered part of Regular Masonry and are typically part of a Grand Lodge.

Each state (and the District of Columbia) have a Grand Lodge which overseas the lodges in its jurisdiction. These subordinate lodges elect their own officers and the Grand Lodge officers to one year terms. This is the governance at the local and state levels. There is no national level as each state is autonomous.

This however does not stop lodges from forming that are not part of the Grand Lodge, these are considered clandestine and therefore 'irregular'. Crowley joined a clandestine lodge that never received a charter from a recognized body which inturn makes him an irregular Mason.

Most people can find this out in 5 seconds on Google but love to perpetuate the myth that he was some sort of Masonic authority and revered by Masons. It is a typical zealot tactic.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

One of the beauties of freemasonry is that none of us members feel the need to see our own individual concept of God, as being better than anyone else's concept. We are comfortable with our belief.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Oh cool thanks.
I wasnt exactly sure how that worked. Makes sense.

I have reviewed local state lodges books in local libraries etc so I do have an idea the organization structure you are talking about but hadn't come across specifics. Thanks for taking the time to explain.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamjar

One of the beauties of freemasonry is that none of us members feel the need to see our own individual concept of God, as being better than anyone else's concept. We are comfortable with our belief.

Hehehe.
I figured out exactly why that is just the last week or so.

It was actually totally mind blowing.

I have tried to explain it to people but most are extremely upset by the mere suggestion.
Despite the fact it is totally evident and right there in plain sight.

Oh well, I am glad I found out the truth. I was looking for it and it was hard to find because well, I'm borderline retarded considering how amazingly simple the answer really was.

In fact, I was deeply into comparative mythology for over a year until it became entirely apparent.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I have tried to explain it to people but most are extremely upset by the mere suggestion.

I would encourage you to start a thread on this but I fear the zealotry that I was refering to in this thread would be negligible compared to the holy wrath that you would call upon yourself considering our U2U chats and what we discussed.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

I would encourage you to start a thread on this but I fear the zealotry that I was refering to in this thread would be negligible compared to the holy wrath that you would call upon yourself considering our U2U chats and what we discussed.

You know I have been thinking about this everyday

I really want to do it. I do.
It's extremely complicated though how to cover my rear on this.
Also creating a catchy title is difficult but I have a few ideas on that already.

I really want to do it justice though, and really get into the meat of it.
The amount of info I want to compress into it will be quite staggering so I will have to work at it for awhile.

Thanks for the support. I needed it.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

I really want to do it justice though, and really get into the meat of it.
The amount of info I want to compress into it will be quite staggering so I will have to work at it for awhile.

Thanks for the support. I needed it.

When you get it going let us know and I will be happy to participate with what we discussed.

I have a couple other posters that I speak with who are much more knowledgeable on the topic than me and I think they would enjoy it as well.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by Danbones

You give us far too much credit. Masonry is decentralized, has no national (let alone worldwide) leadership and is not a politcal action group.

Oh, I dunno
maybe

BRITAIN'S MASONIC JUDGES THE BIGGEST THREAT TO FAMILIES IN THE UK
masonic court The Justice secretary Zionist Jack Straw announced yesterday that judges in England and Wales, who had to previously declare if they were masons no longer require that declaration.This is as a direct challenge by the United Grand Lodge of England who threatened him with taking the matter to the European Court of Human Rights.

We have been concerned for many years that the ECHR conventions are being undermined by JUDGES, not juries, deciding on matters relating to the UK's draconian and menacing judicial mafia.

dad4justice.blogspot.ca...

Three judges yesterday refused to reveal whether they were Freemasons after being challenged by a veteran human rights campaigner.

Robbie the Pict put the question to judges hearing his complaint that a "secret society" of senior figures in the Scottish establishment is undermining the impartiality of the judicial system.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

I'm not trying to be confrontational, I am just concerned, considering the impact judges and police chiefs and politicians have on the system as a whole
edit on 22-1-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Well Done...
I myself have seen such posts and threads... and even allowed myself to entertain, but with much prejudice.
I don't truly feel a threat, just a lesson for cowan. I take what I can get and give back if necessary.
My post are not religious...only speculative but to the outsider degree of it.
i am highly sympathetic to your post. i agree. well done.

BUT! The conspiracy is....
Watch "LORD OF THE RINGS"
And you may see...
1) "Faith"" as manifested by Galadriel: "May It Be A Light For You In Dark Places... When All Other Lights Go Out!"

2) "Hope" as manifested by Eowyn: "Courage Merry... Courage For Our Friends!"

3) "Charity" as manifested by Arwen: "What Grace Has Given Me, Let It Pass To Him... Let Him Be Spared"
And She Bled holy the ford too when she was in flight.

Seeing the trilogy and knowing Masons deal with calamities such as those is my default.

edit on 22-1-2013 by Pinocchio because:
Pinocchio...

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

jay z is a freemason and has insider info look at his music lyrics before 9/11. He was tipped and his arrogance wanted to display that.

I can't tell you how false this is....

Jay Z is part of the 'Elite's' puppet show. But that Elite group have nothing to do with Freemasonry or their symbols...They have simply hijacked them....You don't have any clue what you are talking about...

Thanks for decisively proving this to me; and, or us.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Why would it matter if some Judge's were Masons? What does that have to do with anything?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join