It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religious Zealotry and its Inherent Hypocrisy Towards Masonry

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
You celebrate death in your rituals ,hooks in the ceilings have been found in former lodges. Swords extra,symbols of combat . Your rituals are like the skull And bones. the focus of destruction of others .

I'm pretty sure skull and bones or masons don't participate in rituals that focus on destruction and like all other fraternities and secret societies they do participate in rituals that are symbolic to them but crazy looking to us. You say you don't know the inner workings of masons yet you say they worship the devil and you know what their rituals mean, so how do you know those things? I'm starting to think you may be a little gullible if you think leo zagami is a reliable source.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

Exactly right, misconception. He is not malicious.

If you combine that with Masons who do not care if that is what people think, and you have a wide-open market for hustling people that have good intent and a bit of gullibility.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I've not accused Freemason of murder,rape or other such terrible and hard to forgive crimes. I am however saying that similar to the skull and bones.you practice ritual based learning for the purpose of growth and these involve the fascination with elements of death .plus the royals are Freemasons and we know they have a murderous past up till Diana, who's death wasn't fully enquired. It's all dots connecting,masks and blind fold are symbolic of deception, sword symbol of fierce assault.
edit on 26-1-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

So because you believe the royal family killed princess diana (which alot of people don't agree with) that means masons are killers? That would be like me saying well since a few catholic priests like little boys all catholic's do. I still don't get how you claim to know all these things when you have openly admitted you don't know the inner workings of masons and i'm guess same goes for the skull and bones?

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

I'm not intolerant of other opinions, but what I'm against is slanders and lies, or those who presume to think they can tell us about our own organization as if we're too stupid to know otherwise.

What exactly is barbaric about Freemasonry?

We don't celebrate death, but we are instructed not too fear it for all will eventually die. We teach that while our time on this Earth is limited that we should live virtuously. What's wrong with that? This is my quick summary of the 3rd degree:

In the Master Mason degree, we are instructed in a great tragedy, the death of our Operative Grand Master, Hiram Abiff, prior to the completion of the Temple. The candidate is taught lessons of fidelity and the struggle against the enemies of Freemasonry: tyranny, ignorance, and fanaticism. By the end of the degree the candidate learns the substitute for the Word that was Lost with the death of Hiram. The most pronounced lesson of this degree is unwavering fidelity in the face of adversary.

You could say Christianity celebrates death. Do we not? You say you are tolerant and I have yet to see any. You are very judgmental and critics of other beliefs without first looking inward at your own, and realizing the same things exist there.

hooks in the ceilings have been found in former lodges.

Hooks?! Oh my God! Call the police! Hooks! The very idea!

Who cares if there are hooks in the ceiling? There are hooks in parts of my Lodge as well and we use them to hang some of the scenery in the Royal Arch degrees. This, this right here is the exact problem I have with anti-Masons. You make stupid judgments without any actual knowledge on the subject. You don't care about the facts either.

Swords extra,symbols of combat.

Well, one of the officers of the Lodge carries a sword to protect the Lodge. You have a very narrow view of things. Also many of our ceremonies are Biblical and they used swords back then. The Knights Templar everyone is armed as we commemorate the knights of the crusades.

Your rituals are like the skull And bones.

the focus of destruction of others

None of our symbols mean this. We do not wish the destruction of anyone. We are builders.

FreedomEntered makes many hypocritical statements.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
They banned the case from being investigated fully regarding Diana. But from their bloodline it may not be that far fetched they were known for bumping off ex wives. don't make out that just because the majority are monarch enthusiasts that this means she wasn't set up . Anyway , again I have family Freemasons I know enough. Oh your definitely in the devils club. And you won't realise.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I also want to make clear it's individuals who lay with satan. Not the entire Freemasons. I consider my uncle who is a Freemason to be a good person. But he doesn't realise these rituals can be used for evil also by people with negative intentions. Namely, the royals.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

The thing is you don't know. You can't know. You have a perception, nothing more. Do you say such things to your family?

I have asked this before and you have not answered, but what exactly from your family makes you believe we are a Devil cult? I want facts, not just your opinion.
edit on 26-1-2013 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Also, you wouldn't be the first person to lie about having ties to Masons to try and desparately bump up their credibility in defaming us. Hell, we had one user here claim to be some satanic Mason; he was a weirdo and even gave us a supposed Lodge he belonged to. When one of us checked they had never heard of him and he vanished from this site not long after that.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

You don't say. Taught to not fear death, which is what Satan brought into the world. Taught to seek inner perfection, which is of the Holy Spirit.

Must be Satanic, obviously..... [sarcasm]
edit on 26-1-2013 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate

If you combine that with Masons who do not care if that is what people think, and you have a wide-open market for hustling people that have good intent and a bit of gullibility.

I have to agree with you and the mason conspiracy theories are very profitable

@KSigMason
So you are telling me you don't hang up little kids by the hooks and then eat them? Man that's the only reason I wanted to join.
edit on 26-1-2013 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by NarrowGate

Christ also said not to fear death.

Why would you be afraid of something you have no real control over and that is inevitable?

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I'm not saying anything. Until I chose to. It's too private and I respect my families privacy too much. I don't spout off what they have told me .but I need only follow Jesus path no need for ritual after ritual.that just draws attention away from the Bible. God is omnipresent you won't find him in decadent intoxication, when blind folded and made to take pledges of allegiance to other masons.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

They banned the case from being investigated fully regarding Diana. But from their bloodline it may not be that far fetched they were known for bumping off ex wives. don't make out that just because the majority are monarch enthusiasts that this means she wasn't set up . Anyway , again I have family Freemasons I know enough. Oh your definitely in the devils club. And you won't realise.

I'm not a freemason, so you're saying your family has told you it's a devil club, they worship destruction, and are death enthusiast? How can their rituals be used for evil, are they going to summon satan and help him take over the world? Man you sure have some strong opinions for someone who has said they didn't know the inner workings of masons and your family doesn't talk about it to you.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Well, I can see you're just another one who cannot back up his words.

Like I said before, our rituals do not detract from Christ or His teachings.

God is omnipresent and He doesn't stop at our Lodge threshold. Decadent intoxication? HA. If you think so, but that's not right.

No one is made to do anything. Everything is voluntary. Like I said, you don't have any real knowledge on Masonry.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   

It alludes to not trying to pursue material goals and spiritual happiness as they are mutally exclusive.

Nope wrong answer! why would i care whether you understand it or not since you are so arrogant about it.
It is you re soul that will be spending eternity in a lake of fire. Mock God pay the ultimate eternal penalty.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Theprimordialocker

Mocking religious zealots and anti-Masons doesn't mean we're mocking God; it's just you we're mocking.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I dont feel mocked

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I'll try harder tomorrow. My battery is drained and I need some sleep.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   

I've not accused Freemason of murder,rape or other such terrible and hard to forgive crimes. I am however saying that similar to the skull and bones.you practice ritual based learning for the purpose of growth and these involve the fascination with elements of death .

How is reminding a person of their mortality and to strive to do what is right in life a 'fascination with elements of death'?

...plus the royals are Freemasons and we know they have a murderous past up till Diana, who's death wasn't fully enquired.

Who gives a crap about the stupid Royal Family? They have zero bearing on my life.

...masks and blind fold are symbolic of deception, sword symbol of fierce assault.

I see understanding allegory is not one of your strong points.

By the way, I am still waiting for you to respond to a previous post where you said Masonry has 'barbaric practices' and would like you to link to some examples.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate

Repeatedly making the same erroneous statements to attempt to prove your point after being corrected is malicious.

This was outlined in the Original Post. Did you read it?

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join