It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religious Zealotry and its Inherent Hypocrisy Towards Masonry

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
And yet because I find freemasonry a repulsive path,i'm now following the devils way. Gee

Nope, because you insist we are influenced by your pal Lucifer that you are following the 'Devil's way'.

You need to realize that some people in the world are not going to be as superstitious as you are and you need to be a bit more acceptive of that fact.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

You Freemasons are intolerant of others opinions.

I am very tolerant of other's opinions until they try and stuff them down my throat.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I'm saying people have the right to condemn barbaric practices in any religion/cult/fraternity.

And we are are still waiting patiently for you to tell us what 'barbaric practices' have been perpetrated by Masonry.

Any idea when you might present some evidence?

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by FreedomEntered

I also find Islam to be disruptive . You Freemasons are intolerant of others opinions.

Apparently, you failed to grasp the concept of an idiom, or the one provided for you...

You condemn Islam, while in the same breath accuse Freemasons of being intolerant of others opinions.....

I don't think I have seen a more intellectually deficient comment in all of my life....

Well I guess you never had your dad be forced to cut your head off for being Christian in this day and age...

Face it, Islamic extremism is far too widespread. You can't blame people for not trusting Muslims. Anywhere the MB goes, S hits the fan.

AM is completely intolerant of Christians and has displayed it. Past that, he is fueling the fire that is anti-Masonry - knows it - and is enjoying it.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

I'm saying people have the right to condemn barbaric practices in any religion/cult/fraternity.

And we are are still waiting patiently for you to tell us what 'barbaric practices' have been perpetrated by Masonry.

Any idea when you might present some evidence?

He is a victim of a misconception and would like it cleared up.

Can you do that for him without insulting him? I wasn't even a victim of the misconception and you couldn't help but mock my beliefs.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
You celebrate death in your rituals ,hooks in the ceilings have been found in former lodges. Swords extra,symbols of combat . Your rituals are like the skull And bones. the focus of destruction of others .

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate
AM is completely intolerant of Christians and has displayed it.

Really? Maybe you can provide some quotes.

I am intolerant of 'Christians' who feel the need to lie when attempting to prove a point.

Re-read the Original Post again, you seem to be not getting the premise.

edit on 26-1-2013 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

You celebrate death in your rituals...

We do not celebrate death, we teach that all men are mortal and therefore should try to lead upstanding lives.

...hooks in the ceilings have been found in former lodges.

We have hooks in my lodge, we use them hang the the Square and Compasses.

Swords extra,symbols of combat .

The sword is for the Tyler and is symbolic and are most often blunted.

Your rituals are like the skull And bones. the focus of destruction of others .

Which portions, be specifc.

edit on 26-1-2013 by AugustusMasonicus because: netorkdude is a beerless Luciferian, Satanic Mason-shill, Devil's path follower. And did I mention he has no beer?

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate
He is a victim of a misconception and would like it cleared up.

Do you honestly believe he is hear for the truth or to grind his axe?

I wasn't even a victim of the misconception and you couldn't help but mock my beliefs.

No? Not, you? It must have been the other guy who I had a 50 post discussion with regarding how Jesus' name would have been pronounced in the Gospel Era.

Or maybe it was some other guy claiming that Masons worship demons because I do not believe in the Devil.

I think someone needs some Ginko Biloba.

edit on 26-1-2013 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer but at least his memory has not gone to s**t

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I think someone needs some Ginko Biloba.

By the way, Ginko Biloba is a mind stimulant for those of you who might have missed the reference...

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

DP, Augustus; but you missed the 's' in

Honetly...

edit on 26-1-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

And painting blood on your door so God doesn't smite your first-born child, doesn't constitute as barbaric?

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by NarrowGate

Which is more insidious, a Muslim father who kills his child for being a Christian; or a Christian who rapes, murders, and pillages villages to take slaves for themselves, because they believed or prayed to a different 'God' than the one they did?

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

And painting blood on your door so God doesn't smite your first-born child, doesn't constitute as barbaric?

Do not mock the blood of the lamb of God you do not understand what you say.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Which is more insidious, a Muslim father who kills his child for being a Christian; or a Christian who rapes, murders, and pillages villages to take slaves for themselves, because they believed or prayed to a different 'God' than the one they did?

C) All of the above.

They are both vile scumbags.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

IDK, both of them follow Satan so the Christian, because they are doing so under the false pretense of Truth. At least Muslims are known to be erred in their beliefs.

Anyways, penalty for leaving Islam: Death

Penalty for leaving Christianity: None (except risk of damnation, but none of the Faithful will be killing you as you are aware
)

Islamic extremism has been a problem since well before the Crusades. It is time for peaceful Muslims and Christians alike to rise up against the MB that is in power in many places in the world. Once we handle that, we can help the peaceful Muslims understand their error if they will let us

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

None (except risk of damnation, but none of the Faithful will be killing you as you are aware )

So eternal death?

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

That was my sentiment; but I didn't think to put it as an option xD

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

None (except risk of damnation, but none of the Faithful will be killing you as you are aware )

So eternal death?

When did I claim to know that. I said risk of. I don't know your circumstance, only He does. He will judge you, not me my brother.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I've not accused Freemason of murder,rape or other such terrible and hard to forgive crimes. I am however saying that similar to the skull and bones.you practice ritual based learning for the purpose of growth and these involve the fascination with elements of death .plus the royals are Freemasons and we know they have a murderous past up till Diana, who's death wasn't fully enquired. It's all dots connecting,masks and blind fold are symbolic of deception, sword symbol of fierce assault.
edit on 26-1-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join