Religious Zealotry and its Inherent Hypocrisy Towards Masonry

page: 15
11
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   


If they employ any of the tactics listed in the Original Post then they most certainly are not. Do you think it is beffitting of somehow who states they are a Christian to behave in the manner outlined in the Original Post?

Not really if it come down to whom was a sincere follower of christ then the deceiver (mason christian)would lose out everytime based on verse Matt 6:24 NT tell me what it tells when you read it, since you claim to know all about christianity/gospels as well.
edit on 25-1-2013 by Theprimordialocker because: (no reason given)




posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Theprimordialocker


If they employ any of the tactics listed in the Original Post then they most certainly are not. Do you think it is beffitting of somehow who states they are a Christian to behave in the manner outlined in the Original Post?

Not really if it come down to whom was a sincere follower of christ then the deceiver (mason christian)would lose out everytime based on verse Matt 6:24 NT tell me what it tells when you read it, since you claim to know all about christianity/gospels as well.
edit on 25-1-2013 by Theprimordialocker because: (no reason given)


Why do you believe Christian Masons are all deceivers?

eta: Also, what makes you certain Christian Masons serve money? While some surely do, I do not see how this passage can be applied in the way you make it seem to be trying to apply it.
edit on 25-1-2013 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by NarrowGate
 

Actually if any name were used for Satan before his fall it would be Samael. Lucifer is only used once and it is used to describe a Babylonian king, not a divine being.

reply to post by Theprimordialocker
 

Freemasons don't serve two masters so your point is moot.



posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by NarrowGate
 

Actually if any name were used for Satan before his fall it would be Samael. Lucifer is only used once and it is used to describe a Babylonian king, not a divine being.

reply to post by Theprimordialocker
 

Freemasons don't serve two masters so your point is moot.


Where do you get Samael from?

He was misapplying that passage. The dangers of interpreting the bible for yourself are many it seems.



posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by NarrowGate
 

Well, I pulled Samael from Judaic texts, but the misinterpreting comes from St. Jerome's translation of "Helal bin Shahar" which is "Day Star son of the Morning". In Jerome's time the day star was Lucifer. The Book of Isaiah even states that he is a king.



posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by NarrowGate
 

Well, I pulled Samael from Judaic texts, but the misinterpreting comes from St. Jerome's translation of "Helal bin Shahar" which is "Day Star son of the Morning". In Jerome's time the day star was Lucifer. The Book of Isaiah even states that he is a king.


Yes, the name is not scriptural as some would indicate with that passage. Still, as Masons like to say - a name is not as important as what it refers to. That passage does refer to a star and a king.

Curious how they say the wise men were into mysticism and astrology. Well, some say that anyways.



posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by NarrowGate
 

They were guided to Christ by a star.



posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate
Lucifer is a term for Satan before his fall.
Nowhere in the Bible does it state this. In fact, nowhere in the Bible is that even implied.

That's the pulp fiction of the likes of Dante's Inferno and Milton's Paradise Lost, tales written for the masses as entertainment, not the gospel.
edit on 2013.1.26 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate
You just described yourself. Well said AM.


Sorry, Uncle Ponto, I am not hear to try and convert people to my belief system nor prove a point through lying.

But if you feel I have not been forthright with any point please feel free to provide the quote.



posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
i think the zealots who make statements about freemasons that doesnt compliment them , are fine to do so. differing opinions is a good thing.


Did you even understand the Original Post?

It is not about just having 'differing opinions'. It is about their penchant for lying to prove a point or using the other tactics outlined in the Original Post.

I could not care if you feel different then I do, it is when you are purposefully dishonest in your statements that I find so hypocritical.



posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate
The zealots are often just victims of misconception. I do not think this is fine. AM disagrees, yet still bothers to make posts like this.


You obviously have serious reading comprehension issues.

Where did I state that I had a problem with 'misconceptions'? I made it very clear that the issue was with people who KNOWINGLY post falsehoods. Do you understand the difference?

Re-read the Original Post a few times until your brain absorbs its contents fully.



posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by nancyliedersdeaddog
Speaking of people who claim to be freemasons what ever happened to leo zagami?


Leo Young, A.K.A. Leo Zagami, is now Khaled Saifullah Khan.



posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate
Lucifer is a term for Satan before his fall.


Lucifer is a 4th century mistranslation by Saint Jerome and had nothing to do with the state of Satan.



posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by NarrowGate
Lucifer is a term for Satan before his fall.


Lucifer is a 4th century mistranslation by Saint Jerome and had nothing to do with the state of Satan.


Is "Lucifer" legendary or reality???

Can A Mason Know And See The Qualities Of Lucifer Round About And Then Battle With It/Them And Win.
Provided We Agree That It Is Real And Has A Life Form, Whether In People Or About Things...



posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Theprimordialocker
Not really if it come down to whom was a sincere follower of christ then the deceiver (mason christian)would lose out everytime based on verse Matt 6:24 NT...


I am having a hard time following the point you are trying to make. Are you saying it is okay for a Christian to lie if he is doing it to a Mason?


...tell me what it tells when you read it, since you claim to know all about christianity/gospels as well.


It alludes to not trying to pursue material goals and spiritual happiness as they are mutally exclusive.



Maybe you can start using some punctuation in the future, your giant run on sentences are not vey clear.



posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus
 


And in retrospect, was the Latin name, of the planet Venus....

Has nothing to do with Satan...

I wouldn't be trying to equate Lucifer with Satan anyways, to the Christian bunch....

Lucifer is Jesus....Not Satan...

Lucifer and Satan are two very separate people....Satan was the 'God' in OT.



posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
And in retrospect, was the Latin name, of the planet Venus....


And in the Greek Septuagint Bible the word Phosporus is used which translates as 'day star'.



posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Originally posted by NarrowGate
Lucifer is a term for Satan before his fall.
Nowhere in the Bible does it state this. In fact, nowhere in the Bible is that even implied.

That's the pulp fiction of the likes of Dante's Inferno and Milton's Paradise Lost, tales written for the masses as entertainment, not the gospel.
edit on 2013.1.26 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)


When did I say it says that in the Bible? It is what the term refers to.



posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus
 

Lucifer is Jesus....Not Satan...



OK.


And who is Moloch again?



posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by NarrowGate
 

They were guided to Christ by a star.


I know that, but I don't see it as evidence that they were into mysticism and astrology as some like to claim. IDK if they were or not, I guess I will look into it.





new topics
top topics
 
11
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

log in

join