It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Nugent claims his ‘buddies’ are willing to start an armed revolt

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by xyankee
reply to post by SaturnFX

Really? Tell that to your p.o.s. president who seems to think other wise, because when ever he cannot get things done the "right" way as you say, He stamps his feet and cries he will just sign an EO. That is Ok for you liberals right?

Yep

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
you are awsome

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Am I dead? No,so rock isn't dead by strict definition and metal bands are just as valid today as they ever were.You kids can them LEGENDS.People still pay.Not to mention the superior talent to that of rap grunge or thrash required to perform a "Top shelf" "hairband" song.Another failed attempt at pigeon holes. Let me tell you what "kind"I am,I am an artist,Combat vet(an Army scout),hold 2 AAs degrees working on a BA and I'm 52. Raised by an Air Force Officer,who taught me how to shoot at 5 and an expert marksman since day 1 in basic training,my hobbies do include history and conspiracy stuff. Last measure IQ test was 115.I t was Higher but after the Gulf War I forget things.
Now, what are you contributions to the world?

edit on 25-1-2013 by cavtrooper7 because: finished my point

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Ted is a draft dodger... not a patriot.

He's all talk and no balls....

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7

Am I dead? No,so rock isn't dead by strict definition and metal bands are just as valid today as they ever were.You kids can them LEGENDS.People still pay.Not to mention the superior talent to that of rap grunge or thrash required to perform a "Top shelf" "hairband" song.Another failed attempt at pigeon holes. Let me tell you what "kind"I am,I am an artist,Combat vet(an Army scout),hold 2 AAs degrees working on a BA and I'm 52. Raised by an Air Force Officer,who taught me how to shoot at 5 and an expert marksman since day 1 in basic training,my hobbies do include history and conspiracy stuff. Last measure IQ test was 115.I t was Higher but after the Gulf War I forget things.
Now, what are you contributions to the world?

edit on 25-1-2013 by cavtrooper7 because: finished my point

Going from bottom up: I tend not to divulge too much personal info online..but lets say I have stood in the sands of Egypt, got drunk in Milan, and still cant understand why the English obsess so much about soccer (football) but went pubbing and cheered with them anyhow (if only for the sausages).

And I was on the clock while doing it...not with a gun though, but a passport. University allows for such experience, but I will say you should not be getting a BA unless your like wanting to teach music or something..BS is the only worthwhile thing practical employers are looking for. Depends really on what your wanting, but any of corporate America's jobs will see a BA as little more than creative arts advancing..and such degrees are difficult to further.

See, I wasn't attacking you personally. Your just part of a group that is no longer relevant. Headbangers don't exist anymore...a few maybe here and there, hell, there are still a few hippys and all sorts out. The question I asked was, is there any conservative entertainers, not country, that is still relevant in todays society..is there a answer to JayZ, to Stephen Colbert, Rhianna, etc.
Saying Dave Moustaine was all about the conservatives means nothing when megadeth stopped being even noticed in the late 80s..

-former headbanger..had hair down to the middle of my back until age 30..well, in a ponytail when travelling anyhow, but it still counts-

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by goou111
Hi all

I know alot of you dont like ted,but i love his music and his stand on gun control.. HEs made a couple headlines lately with his gun control rhetoric.. He might be a little over the top but I think thts what we need.. Hell all the antigun stuff is way over the top.....

all I can say is keep talkin Ted because alot of people need to hear what you are saying...

there is a vidieo at the link
www.rawstory.com...

Detroit-born southern rockabilly Ted Nugent isn’t known for moderation, but from the sound of his latest comments, the re-election of President Barack Obama (D) has made him ever more extreme.

Speaking to fans during an NBC-sponsored gun show, Nugent said that Obama “is attempting to re-implement the tyranny of King George that we escaped from in 1776,” adding: “If you want another Concord bridge, I’ve got some buddies

Nugent also found himself face to face with Secret Service agents last April after he urged fans to “chop [Democrats'] heads off in November,” during the presidential election. He also warned, “if Barack Obama becomes the president in November again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year

One of my favoritw nugent songs.. PLAY IT LOUD

edit on 22-1-2013 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-1-2013 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

Ted and "buddies" are in line with the cats that wrote and signed this:

When, in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the laws of nature and of nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join