It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Nugent claims his ‘buddies’ are willing to start an armed revolt

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I hear a lot of noise about Nugent avoiding the draft. Actually, draft avoidance/refusal tells me the man had 10 times more courage than a typical individual that just went along with the draft and gave his time, life and health to this "government".

FYI folks, Anonymous has just called for civil war against the Federal Government:

www.activistpost.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
how did it go in november nuge ?

lol

whatever

he probably needs publicity to sell a reality show

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jcarpenter
I hear a lot of noise about Nugent avoiding the draft. Actually, draft avoidance/refusal tells me the man had 10 times more courage than a typical individual that just went along with the draft and gave his time, life and health to this "government".

he pooped his pants on purpose and now he's mr patriot ?

and this "government" gave us the 2nd ammendment right ? can't have it both ways

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
he pooped his pants on purpose and now he's mr patriot ?

and this "government" gave us the 2nd amendment right ? can't have it both ways

The organization that controls this country bears precious little resemblance to the government our founding fathers set up. This "government" does not really acknowledge any limits on their authority.

I don't know how anyone could link today's mobsters to the founders that went the distance to limit federal power.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Yeah, see, this is just mind-boggling to me. A man who wallowed in his own filth and excrement to avoid going to war is all for going to war... against his own country? He's an idiot blowhard, draft dodger, pedophile, and a liar. Yet here's a bunch of people rah-rah-ing every dumb word out of his idiot mouth and can't get enough of his barely literate op-eds.

I thought he was supposed to be dead or in jail as of this past election. Didn't he also say something about moving to Canada?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by IceHappy

You seem to have missed the point I was making. I wasnt sayingthat draft dodgers are bad or that being patriotic is good. I was simply pointing out what a hypocrite TN is. Get off your soap box.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by circuitsports

Originally posted by Mike.Ockizard
Yep that too. Saw an interview where he was asked to explain how he can be so patriotic when he dodged the draft. He started stuttering something about being young and stupid but that now he's changed. Really pathetic.

Maybe when you can explain how our involvement and resulting loss in the Vietnam War was about US patriotism you may have a point...Or about what you've contributed to that...

All I see is a guy on TV getting massive press talking about a topic that many other people won't in a way that almost no one else would, especially on TV. And I ask myself what have his detractors done for discourse except hide behind fake screen names from a cartoon show and call him a pedophile.

Ted might be crazy but I would rather have someone stand up than sit behind a computer.

Again, I did not say anything about right or wrong in terms of being patriotic. Ted Nugent did not practice what he preaches. And when confronted about being a hypocrite he became visibly un-comfortable in his own skin.

Yes VN was wrong. War is wrong. And to be frank, patriotism is something government uses to get us revved up enough to die for their agenda.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by KoolerKing
I enjoy his music.

I used to. I grew out of it and see now the songs he played really had no meaning. I think for young rebels it fits and I was a young rebel (without a cause).

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

Love Ted and his music. Maybe we need a cheerleader to stand up for his rights that might help others see
that standing up for their rights is not so bad. A very public figure speaking out on what he believes isn't such a bad
thing, granted he can be a little over zealous but maybe thats what we need.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Originally posted by Krazysh0t
While I would probably fight in a civil war (if it ends up happening in this country) I don't know if Mr. Nugent is the right guy to follow into battle.

Then who would it be that would satisfy everyone? Eddie Murphy? Mike Tyson? Ventura? Glenn Beck? Ron Paul?

It is the division that gives them strength. The division of the people.

Yes
Division...dang them making us divided
Why cant we all just be liberals together

(aka, the division is what is known as democracy...people having different opinions...its not something "they" institute..they simply represent the division of the people.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Too bad the U.S is a republic,, tis an important detail

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Do conservatives have any entertainment outside of country music that isn't 20 years old and have the word "-billy" at the end of whatever genre it is?

Anyhow, Dear Ted: Aren't you meant to be either dead or in a different country now? I mean..you said...surely your a man of your word, right?
You and Rush can share airfare to costa rica..(its cool Ted, I hear the age limit is less there...you won't have to go through more of your "issues".)

cat scratch fever...sounds contagious

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by okiecowboy

Too bad the U.S is a republic,, tis an important detail

Yes, the government is a republic, but the representitives are democratically elected. So its actually a bit of a hybrid overall. Ancient Greece had a similar system. (now plenty of places have a similar setup.)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   

This conservative is a headbanger. That's ROCK as in metal my hair is long too.So I guess what .....some ..could learn is demographics are artificial measures of those whom you speak of to cover what little knowledge you possess.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

ah yes, when all else fails, stereotype

nicely said and from one headbanger to another ... Up the Irons !

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by goou111

I cant seem to figure out how to fix the link but I think the song is more fitting for the situation.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Really? Tell that to your p.o.s. president who seems to think other wise, because when ever he cannot get things done the "right" way as you say, He stamps his feet and cries he will just sign an EO. That is Ok for you liberals right?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Did anyone just see Kerry`s speach on being Sec. of State? Was I hearing things, he was talking about the New World Order, The U.S. being the Global leader, what is up here, and then right after that They march out the people to try and push the gun control measures through. Could they be any clearer in their intent. If you haven`t watched the speach watch it and you will see what I am talking about. I don`t know about all of you but I did not sign up for this, and our freedoms mean everything to me. It is time to look deeply into what is happening here and question everything. This is not my idea of Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness. Ted, it looks like you were right all along.
edit on 24-1-2013 by thunder57 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-1-2013 by thunder57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

I couldn't agree more...

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7

This conservative is a headbanger. That's ROCK as in metal my hair is long too.So I guess what .....some ..could learn is demographics are artificial measures of those whom you speak of to cover what little knowledge you possess.

Headbangers? didn't they sort of die out in the mid-90s and transfer over to grunge (which retransformed into hipsters).

Great..so you have the culture about 20 years gone..guess its a subculture..or lost culture now. (decline and fall of western civilization part 2, the metal years).

Up the irons...but lets not pretend the headbanger thing is relevant anymore. Still...I remember the days of hair. Good times..good times...but about as modern as flappers.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join