It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Nugent claims his ‘buddies’ are willing to start an armed revolt

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I guess Ted got hungry for publicity. Either that or he gets all his info from Glen Beck. Honestly, if gun control matters so much to you, listen to the news. No one is taking your guns. There is no Muslim death squad going door to door and just because you own a gun and every pair of pants you have is camo print, that does not make you a soldier. I am pro second amendment, but I'm also pro logic and pro reality. This has been a marketing ploy by the NRA that a few celebrities have taken advantage of to stay relevant.
edit on 23-1-2013 by VivaDiscordia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Mike.Ockizard

Saw an interview where he was asked to explain how he can be so patriotic when he dodged the draft.

Simple I served during the VN war 70 -76. I joined the VN Vets Against the War when my country turned her back on me by withdrawing many promises before joining after serving. Having Safeway refuse my job based on possibilities of PTSD. Having the Retail Clerks Union not honouring my Military Withdrawal card that states my job is guaranteed to be returned within 6 months of an honourable discharge. My congressman refuse to take my call! Now on the no fly list (my last ticket with "SSSS" stamped 4 times on this sites photo section for anyone who doubts as proof. I left USA 30 years ago have much trouble flying in n out for my family funerals as I am at that age. My sadness is that there are many VN wars since and those of us who survived mostly agreed VN would be the last gunboat war. I would never allow my children to serve. I who use to spit on draft dodgers in Canada whilst visiting my parents who moved during my service not far from the boarder. I apologize still to this day for being as pig ignorant as you are sir. Standing up to the war mongers is a different patriot as you. I trust you have served otherwise I spit on U for your attitude.

BTW worse crime I have committed was speeding tickets lol many of them but that was the reason I went to uni I wanted a company car and had to cool my driving. As brother Sammy sang I cannot drive 55! Never been arrested so my "SSSS" is because I was on many news stories explaining why US Vets were protesting! Repeat never been arrested! Worse crime speeding. No freedom of speech exists in USA. Suggest you read the book or see the documentary links below...

IMDB documentary review End Of America

the movie End of America that is viewable in some areas

Where you can buy the book End Of America

Whilst in a VA hospital I was not allowed a doctor but an intern who made a mistake that cost me 59 days and almost my left foot. The reason for no doctor was because they pulled money from the VA and could not afford the doctors needed to run the hospitals... Another broken promise. I am tired of explaining this story as tired as I am hearing trolls saying, "if you dodge the draft you cannot love your country." TN was smarter than myself and fact our reason for going to war has now been exposed as a lie! I knew this before Jesse Ventura stated this in one of his programs for all to hear. Illegal war means no draft dodgers just brave folk who would not kill an enemy based on a lie! Suggest you do some reading then explain to me how a draft dodger from VN era was unpatriotic!

Living outside America has helped me heal but reading comments like yours brings it all back.
edit on 1/23/2013 by IceHappy because: added quote to put why I was off topic sorry but could not let that slander slide

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by goou111

I think this is more appropriate from Ted Stranglehold
Stranglehold

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by xyankee

your link is broke ... But I love that song too

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ted is right.

Everyone always assumes an assault on our rights will be dramatic and recognizable.

It's been going on by attrition for some time now.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I Love Uncle Ted
We have to stand up.. live for something or die for nothing

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

Ted's gonna end up dead. Just a prediction.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
This might be a better way, I found a law passed by New Hampshire back in 2009 called HCR-0006, It is really good and precise for what we all need right now. It might be something we can send to our more gun friendly congressmen and women to help get the ball rolling to make a change in our respective state laws before it is to late to do anything about it. Here is the law: www.gencourt.state.nh.us...
edit on 23-1-2013 by thunder57 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-1-2013 by thunder57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

I love uncle ted, where do i sign up?!

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krazysh0t
While I would probably fight in a civil war (if it ends up happening in this country) I don't know if Mr. Nugent is the right guy to follow into battle.

Why not? The dude has plenty of balls to pass around! I'd rather follow a man like Nugent that practice what he preaches from living off the land to staying away from drugs and alcohol.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Staroth
reply to post by goou111

Replace William Wallace with Uncle Ted: Aye, fight and you may die, run, and you’ll live, at least for awhile. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing, to take all the days from this day till then, to come back here and tell our enemies, they may take our lives, but they’ll never take our freedom!

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mike.Ockizard
Yep that too. Saw an interview where he was asked to explain how he can be so patriotic when he dodged the draft. He started stuttering something about being young and stupid but that now he's changed. Really pathetic.

Maybe when you can explain how our involvement and resulting loss in the Vietnam War was about US patriotism you may have a point...Or about what you've contributed to that...

All I see is a guy on TV getting massive press talking about a topic that many other people won't in a way that almost no one else would, especially on TV. And I ask myself what have his detractors done for discourse except hide behind fake screen names from a cartoon show and call him a pedophile.

Ted might be crazy but I would rather have someone stand up than sit behind a computer.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I enjoy his music.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

After reading about Ted and the willingness to start an armed revolt COMBINED with the lyrics in the song I think it would be a very good idea if Ted and friends start said revolt.

Their opponents will be better armed and Ted and friends will surely die.

Perhaps that is for the best.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by aimponca
I Love Uncle Ted
We have to stand up.. live for something or die for nothing

How about standing up for decency and helping your fellow (wo)man?

How about voting for someone who will try to end big business's hold on the not so fortunate?

How about not spreading hatred with empty rhetoric aimed at flashing your "man card"?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by HolgerTheDane2

Their opponents will be better armed and Ted and friends will surely die.

Don't be so sure about that....ol king george had a pretty good army back in the day....and he lost to a bunch of farmers

Beisides...there is alot more of us than there is them...

And If dying is what is needed to preserve the consitution.....then so be it....I only regret is I have but one life to give

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by okiecowboy
***snip***
And If dying is what is needed to preserve the consitution.....then so be it....I only regret is I have but one life to give

As I said.
Empty rhetoric stolen from someone else.

Man card revoced...

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by HolgerTheDane2

There are those that, suck up and enjoy all the freedoms afforded to them at the cost of others,
And there are those that are willing to fight and die for the very ideals that affords those freedoms..

I know which I am, the question for you is... what side are you on?

Because the day is coming that you will have to choose a side...

Man card indeed.....

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

So, by April, either Ted is just a lot of talk, or he is planning to assassinate the President? Here's hoping Secret Service is keeping a close eye on him. Nothing hurts a country more than their leader being assassinated.

Another thing, I don't think people understand that once you declare war against the United States, you are an enemy combatant. The right to bear arms, for example, being necessary to a free state, is gone once you choose to take up arms against the United States. Yes, part of the 2nd amendment is meant to give the people an outlet to rise against tyranny, but that doesn't mean you're just going to waltz into DC and calmly dispatch the government. No, you first have to defeat the police forces around you, and then take out the US Military. Good luck with that, nutcase Nugent. What an absolute anti-American dbag quack.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bearack

Originally posted by Staroth
reply to post by goou111

Replace William Wallace with Uncle Ted: Aye, fight and you may die, run, and you’ll live, at least for awhile. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing, to take all the days from this day till then, to come back here and tell our enemies, they may take our lives, but they’ll never take our freedom!

Awesome! How come I was reading that in s Scottish accent?...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join