It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Nugent claims his ‘buddies’ are willing to start an armed revolt

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

There are many factors to consider when deciding who you would have lead you into combat. Who is this person? Why are they doing this? Do they have ulterior motives? Where do I stand with this person? My family? People I don't or the leader doesn't know? Does this person come from a rich background, middle class, or poor? Is he capable under pressure and able to give orders while people are dying around him?

None of the people you posted fit these criteria. Ron Paul maybe a good politician but he certainly isn't a soldier or a leader of men. The rest of the people you posted are actors. Who cares what they can do? They maybe good at playing a soldier on the big screen, but in reality have never participated in a harsh conflict in their life. Also as actors, they tend to have huge egos and self-worth. A leader needs to be able to put himself before his troops. I can't really see any actor capable of this or at least most.

In the end I would choose an unknown man. Neither you nor I know the name of this man yet. He will demonstrate that he knows what he is doing by leading by example and inspiring his men to do great things. While I cannot know everything about this person's life, I do know that would be fighting on the same side, so at least our political ideologies are most likely aligned (I say most likely because he may have ulterior motives). Remember this, George Washington was a career soldier and officer. He wasn't a politician or some gasbag who says a lot but never acts. He inspired leadership in his men even throughout the darkest days of the Revolutionary War. THAT is the man I want to follow.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

how do you post a video thats not a youtube video?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

Well if its not youtube vid or a google vid, you'd probably just have to post the link.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

There's only one thing that mouthing off like that can accomplish. And that's getting yourself whacked. Careful Ted.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

One point the men at concord did not START a revolt they defended themselves against tyranny.. Ted is not saying his buddies are willing to start it he is saying they are willing to defend against tryanny like the men at Concord and Lexington...

Patriots will not "START" it. Government is on the one starting it just like King George and every tyrant in history has!

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by goou111

There's only one thing that mouthing off like that can accomplish. And that's getting yourself whacked. Careful Ted.

Ted is the kinda guy that would commit suicide by shooting his self in the back 58 times before he got whacked

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I hope he does and gets shot so we don't have to listen to his stupidity anymore.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by CB328
I hope he does and gets shot so we don't have to listen to his stupidity anymore.

I take it you are talking about Pier Morgan... I second that..... May I be the one to load your clip Sir? I know that you are not talking about Ted because PM is the one that is constantly talking BS and getting his bottom wiped by his guests who have sound arguments and exacting stats. IMHO. After all I hate to see my friends who fallen and my time served to be wasted and dishonoured more that it has been!

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by arthurfonzarelli

That wouldn't add up. Ted always makes a big deal out of making the first shot count.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by CB328

How ya expect that to happen of your emperor takes all your guns?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

That wouldn't add up. Ted always makes a big deal out of making the first shot count.

lol you know i was being sarcasric

I meant the gov was gonna suicide him

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

Here is a ted fun fact. He doesn't sing on his smash hit "Stranglehold". The singer is Derek St. Holmes, a pretty boy who was the basis for one of the character's in "Spinal Tap"

Now watch this alpha dog in action, captured on VHS!

The little tail hitched to his spine really cinches it. All signs would seem to indicate that the reigns of power are held by Ted. A born leader, rebel, and patriot. He knows that we are in rahm's stranglehold, while obama pretends to 'lead'. Can TED Nugent release us from this terror-grip?

www.youtube.com...

edit on 22-1-2013 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I would follow Ted to the very gates of hell with nothing but a glass of ice water...
And there would be millions more, those that feel that some things are worth dying for if needed..

edit on 22-1-2013 by okiecowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I know !

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

I liked when he used the accent!!

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

TED for PREZ

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by okiecowboy
I would follow Ted to the very gates of hell with nothing but a glass of ice water...
And there would be millions more, those that feel that some things are worth dying for if needed..

edit on 22-1-2013 by okiecowboy because: (no reason given)

The important thing is that TED is 100% natural. If he had a harem, and woke up to find coke was secretly being used in order to enhance the natural high of being so close to him, he'd toss the gals right OUT on the street, in a heartbeat.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krazysh0t
reply to post by NeoVain

There are many factors to consider when deciding who you would have lead you into combat. Who is this person? Why are they doing this? Do they have ulterior motives? Where do I stand with this person? My family? People I don't or the leader doesn't know? Does this person come from a rich background, middle class, or poor? Is he capable under pressure and able to give orders while people are dying around him?

None of the people you posted fit these criteria. Ron Paul maybe a good politician but he certainly isn't a soldier or a leader of men. The rest of the people you posted are actors. Who cares what they can do? They maybe good at playing a soldier on the big screen, but in reality have never participated in a harsh conflict in their life. Also as actors, they tend to have huge egos and self-worth. A leader needs to be able to put himself before his troops. I can't really see any actor capable of this or at least most.

In the end I would choose an unknown man. Neither you nor I know the name of this man yet. He will demonstrate that he knows what he is doing by leading by example and inspiring his men to do great things. While I cannot know everything about this person's life, I do know that would be fighting on the same side, so at least our political ideologies are most likely aligned (I say most likely because he may have ulterior motives). Remember this, George Washington was a career soldier and officer. He wasn't a politician or some gasbag who says a lot but never acts. He inspired leadership in his men even throughout the darkest days of the Revolutionary War. THAT is the man I want to follow.

So for you, he would need to come from the military. Do you deem that likely, considering all the remote bases most such people are currently occupying abroad, dying in pointless wars in order to save this country already as it is?

Maybe the military could use a little help sometimes, no?
edit on 22-1-2013 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Originally posted by Krazysh0t
reply to post by NeoVain

So for you, he would need to come from the military. Do you deem that likely, considering all the remote bases most such people are currently occupying abroad, dying in pointless wars in order to save this country already as it is?

Maybe the military could use a little help sometimes, no?
edit on 22-1-2013 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

Spoken like a true liberal pacifist.Totaly ignorant of any facts,just spouting the liberal views from MSM.

Do you deem that likely, considering all the remote bases most such people are currently occupying abroad, dying in pointless wars in order to save this country already as it is?

First where do you get your facts?

U.S military stregnth 1,456,862,000
US troop strength Afganistan 94,000
U.S troop Strength Iraq 92,000
U.S troop strength South Korea 25,800

Yes, I can deem it likely with 1,244,000 troops left.BTW Where did you get the idea most troops were dying at far flung bases?At the common Tail (Support) to Tooth (combat troops) ratio of 20 to 1 for U.S forces.Out of the troops in afganistan that puts about 4,700 troops in direct combat.

So for you, he would need to come from the military

Yes, A current or past VETERAN would be who I would follow into combat.They know tatics and maneuvers, and have had training for combat.

Who would you follow into battle Michael Moore?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Nice fantasy for the gun nuts.

However, in reality, if there were an uprising, it would be more like WACO TX than any thing else.

It would be fast, bloody, and the people rising up would probably lose.

The only way to be able to successfully take on the American Federal Government would be with a long, drawn out guerilla war, with small units operating independently all over the country against US military, infrastructure, and Government targets. I doubt that Ted and his buddies would have the guts to launch such a campaign.

After all, in every war where the locals have put out insurgency units rather than armies, the people in charge usually lose (including the revolutionary war, where the British really lost to small insurgency units rather than a big army).

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join