It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange dream of a genie, or so I thought was a genie...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
So this morning, or well I should say 10 mins ago, I dreamt that I found a lamp with a genie in it, but from what the genie told me that his name was Solomon, turns out he was just the former master of Ugo. So I think I just freed a dangerous magi from imprisonment. He def wasn't a genie cause the wishes I wished for didn't even come true, but the fact that he told me his name was Solomon which I have never heard before in my entire life really makes me wonder if the dream was real. So I'm not sure if I just unleashed havoc in another dimension or our own. Some feedback would be helpful at this point

Ok so I'm not sure bout if he was former master of Ugo, cause apparently I found that from a japanese manga wiki, but he definitely was master to alot of djinn according to the wiki of King Solomon.
edit on 1/22/2013 by neobludragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
King Solomon?
You should research him.
(King David's son)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by resoe26
King Solomon?
You should research him.
(King David's son)

I don't know but I was searching for Djinn names and he came up as a former master to Ugo and it also said he was the first king chosen from the Magi.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by resoe26

I can't really find anything stating that he was imprisoned by his own djinn, but I am 100% sure it was him that came out of the lamp in the dream so I am not sure what to make of this

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by neobludragon
So this morning, or well I should say 10 mins ago, I dreamt that I found a lamp with a genie in it, but from what the genie told me that his name was Solomon, turns out he was just the former master of Ugo. So I think I just freed a dangerous magi from imprisonment. He def wasn't a genie cause the wishes I wished for didn't even come true, but the fact that he told me his name was Solomon which I have never heard before in my entire life really makes me wonder if the dream was real. So I'm not sure if I just unleashed havoc in another dimension or our own. Some feedback would be helpful at this point

Ok so I'm not sure bout if he was former master of Ugo, cause apparently I found that from a japanese manga wiki, but he definitely was master to alot of djinn according to the wiki of King Solomon.

From what I know about dreams, most of them are just ways for you sub conscious mind to deal with things that have occurred in the real world. To what your dreams means, I have no clue. But was it real, highly doubt it. Wish I could find a lamp and get a genie to ask for some wishes, all I do in my dreams is fly around and eat stuff.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by neobludragon

Sounds like vengeful Djinn, I would be careful interacting with some of them.
edit on 24-1-2013 by EL1A5 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join