It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the TR-3B BS?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I have seen first hand a large black craft which made no sound at all, it had six huge orbs or what look like Halogen lights on what may have been one of its tips/wings. It was huge as it pass over me there was a orb on top and bottom of it that gave off a red glow as it was electric charge or fire presuming it was energy. I had 2 source of equipment in hand to take video or pics and one was my blackberry which turned off on me and the camera I had I was only able to catch like 13 seconds of garbage video which isn't worth the attempt for the camera also shut down on me just seconds before the black craft did its flyover.

I do not believe this is a man made craft, I assume it is a ancient craft, same craft which crashed in Roswell. I have been studying UFOs for over a decade and my suspicious feeling is this craft was found by Germany and fell in NATOs hand at the end of WW2.

As the secret attempt to fly the craft it was crashed in Roswell and that's how that story comes into play. As the military attempts to back engineered this crafts technology the military has been designing similar vehicles but none to its size. Note this craft is huge! Tremendous, it's bigger than 4 airliners back to back.

The TREVATRON and HADRON collider are based on the supposed energy which generates this large craft.

edit on 22-1-2013 by 2ndSEED because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

That's exactly what happened here. And now it's pretty much automatic that if you see a triangle, it's the TR-3B. Like I said, I have no doubt that a craft exists, possibly more than one, but not as the TR-3B, and we don't know a damn thing about its true capabilities.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I am NOT saying that triangles do not exist. I am saying I have NO reason to think that the TR series is real.

I think it could be another bit of disinformation to cover the fact that alien triangles are being seen.

The thing in the video of your looks like it could be saucer shaped, and we are only seeing 1 side of it.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloprotocol

I would like it to exist, I'm sure i heard a Guy from Northrop Grumman say...Anything you can Imagine, we have built it..Pretty bold statement to make as i and i'm sure many others have pretty wild imaginations...
Just hearing that Northrop Gruman person say that makes the BS bell go off. Yeah, I have heard many stories of huge planet like craft flying into and out of the sun. We have also imagined it. Sooooo, does that mean we have built these planet sized craft???

I don't think so. So, I call BS on what that Northrop Gruman guy is saying. Just more fluff to keep us in the dark.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

The Dark article you linked is one of those that I could have written. It means nothing if it is not real. And the article does not make it real.

One of the biggest problems for them beinng man made is their velocity. Eyewitnesses have seen them take off from a hover and simply disappear. How could a human body survive that?

The aliens are said to survive it because they are woven into their craft with their flight suits, or that they are automations, or that there is no gravity field within the craft itself. Man would have had to have mastered this technology without anyone spilling the beans about how. And there are a lot of spilt beans around already.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
It's the TR-3B man , its super secret and nobody knows about it except us ..and the military but its secret so don't say to much else the MIBs will be knocking ya door .

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Yea I'll get you that proof just gimme 5 mins k

reply to post by spiritualarchitect

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
We've had them go over our roof really lowish. And they're black triangles.

One looked like this:

thetruthbehindthescenes.files.wordpress.com...

It made a weird vibrfational hum almost like a circle hum I would call it, the sound going round and round.

The second one looked same but had multi colored xmass lights around the sides and hovered later that evening looking like they'd decorated the outdoor trees in late winter, but my son thought, no, not likely, so he went and checked.

They're ours, they are special crafts and the base here, which was closed down obviously went black instead and is connected to the US, because they have those crafts.

And we had sightings. So that is a part of their surveillance team much like black choppers which we also had.

When you read about things, it is barely scratching the surface on the truth of issues.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Just because it had lights does not mean it is ours. Did it say "Made In USA" on it?

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by spiritualarchitect

Like Fox Moulder, I really, really want to believe, but haven't seen anything to substantiate the rumors. It's quite possible our satellite technology has progressed to the point where something like a 'TR-3B' simply isn't needed. I think for there to be a new, super fast, technology expanding airplane, there would have to be a need not being filled by current capabilities.

Who knows?
edit on 27-1-2013 by SlightlyAbovePar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I'm sure we've got SOME kind of spy plane in operation. They wouldn't have retired the Blackbirds if they didn't have something to do the job...and satellites don't always cut it. While drones are the most likely candidate, I can't believe the Intel agencies wouldn't have SOME kind of manned alternative.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
The ones we saw in shape look an alot like this one the astronaut photo'd.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join