It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Kings Speech

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Yesterday as I was watching the 2nd Inauguration of Barrack Obama and making some observations and did some google searches that lead me down this path so bear with me for a second.

Okay so one thing I noticed that is a good thing is that never before in America I saw a large group of minorities and every group of people all gathered at DC and it was like nothing that has been seen before in DC. Now thats a good thigh right? Sure. But I noticed something else also, in any previous inauguration or event you would see alot of patriotic Americans, now I am not saying there was a lack of patriotism, however I noticed that many wore Obama shirts and hats, instead of the people chanting America, America or USA USA! I noticed they chanted Obama, Obama and to be honest I have never seen this before in America, but I do remember one time in history, when more people were more enthusiastic about a world leader than they were the state of their nation or patriotism and that was in Nazi Germany when some germans where absolutely obsessed with Hitler.

And to be honest, I noticed this right after his election. I have never seen this country so divided. Nor have I ever seen a large group of Americans so obsessed with someone as to not care about the state of the nation or the division. Never before in America have I seen Americans so obsessed with a politician. Its just not right. People on Facebook after the elections making posts Obama we love you, Obama I love you. Could you imagine if people acted that way about President Bush?

Ok so you see my point.

Anyways, following this train of thought, it reminded me of Nazi Germany, I guess when Hitler became chancellor. The ceremony itself also reminded me of medieval times when the king came out of his castle or he was being coronated upon the balcony.

Alright so I did a google search based on some of these terms though inaccurate terms due to differences in the times, ceremonies etc..

The google search was along the lines of "Hitlers second Term"...substitute second term for inauguration or whatever but the search yielded some interesting results. You can interchange the wording and get different results.

The image results that popped up were mostly from Obamas inauguration. However it pulled up some different results too.

The first image that stuck out was an image (the only known image) of Abraham Lincolns inauguration, but also in the image that takes place in the same exact place is John Wilkes Boothe. His assassin.

Now I am having trouble finding the website that points out where Boothe is actually standing, but heres the image on this page. From Lincolns second inauguration.

www.history.com...

Next below in this website is an image of JFK's second inauguration. Same place and setting.

blog.library.si.edu...

Next MLK, Same setting and on MLK day.

www.npr.org...

Now what do all these people have in common? (excluding Obama)
They have all been assassinated.
They all champion civil rights also. Maybe JFK not as much as the other two.

Anyways I'll let the images speak for themselves.

False Flag anyone?

Now continuing, Im sure you all remember the Lincoln/ Obama painting from the 2008 campaign.
www.barack-obama-now.com...

And for an added thought, I was on a flight a few years back and there was an ad on one of their magazines selling three different paintings, Lincoln, Kennedy and Obama.

Anyone else noticing the irony here?

Somebody went through an awful lot of trouble to make the Kings speech contain a lot of symbolism.

Is history repeating itself by meticulous conspiring and design?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by txinfidel
I noticed that many wore Obama shirts and hats, instead of the people chanting America, America or USA USA! I noticed they chanted Obama, ....

So your observation is that they were hyped up on the man and not the mans agenda? It happens. People get hyped up on the (R) or the (D) ... This time perhaps they are hyped up on what the media has portrayed him as instead of what his agenda is ... made him into a rock star kinda thing ... Is that what you are thinking??

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Ah it's all hype. I live in Illinois, and I don't know very many people who are too happy with Mr. Obama.

Perhaps I live in some sort of Republican bubble, but everybody I know is pretty ticked off at "those damn democrats"

It is very odd, though....

Bush used to be the tyrant, and everybody was so vocal about it.... and now it's like everybody is only whispering.

I'm a hermit, so maybe I'm not hip on why everyone is so hushed about everything...

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

What I am saying is that I sent off looking for one thing, one aspect of history and found something quite different, but it also parallels that which I was looking for in some aspect.

I do think that the hype surrounding Obama is unnerving. But I noticed something that not even anyone on the MSM networks picked up on despite the obvious symbolism.

On second thought though, Americans were quite obsessed with Kennedy also.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by PnezakYahakotima

I agree.

It seems all staged. I dont think that people are all that hyped on him as the media makes them out to be.

Dont get me wrong though, some people are absolutely obsessed despite that.
edit on 22-1-2013 by txinfidel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I would also like to add, that I think Mr Obama is absolutely obsessed with Lincoln and I do think now that he is hell bent on creating another civil war during his second term.

This is the next area I want to explore, because I want to see why he does some things and some of the psychology behind it.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I'm not too keen on predicting the future anymore...

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
12 MONKEYS!

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by txinfidel

Interesting indeed. You should see some of the stuff they were doing for Obama when he first got elected. just Google Obama's cult of personality

Steel unload, final blow
We the animals take control
Hear us now, clear and true
Wretches and kings we come for you

I have no idea how relevant that chorus is, but I just wanted to share it.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by CrisMajor

Whats that chorus from?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by txinfidel

I think it is part of a supposedly anarchist song from the band Linkin Park from their 2010 Album "A Thousand Suns.

edit on 22-1-2013 by evc1shop because: sp

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by PnezakYahakotima

Well if you think logically about it, its because most of the mainstream media outlets are liberal based with one conservative based one. So while Bush was in office ALL those liberal outlets were screaming about all the things Bush did and now that Obama is in office those same networks are silent when Obama does the same things (only worse) that Bush did because its their guy. Fox News can only yell so loud and most sane people are clued in that they distort the news anyways.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by evc1shop

Is Linkin Park anarchist?

Not sure, but wanted to ask.

top topics

join