It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study Looks At Worm Therapy To Treat Autism

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dispo
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

There is so much wrong with this post I don't even know where to begin.

perhaps you don't know where to begin because there is nothing wrong with my post? it's pretty common knowledge.

Most of us are very concerned about antibiotics causing mutations, leading to such things as the 'superbug' known as MRSA. What is not discussed enough, however, is that vaccines seem to be also causing mutations

The headlines from mainstream sources below include admissions that certain vaccines are in-fact causing both viral and bacterial mutations, but the articles are framed in such a way that "newer" and "better" vaccines need to be created and/or introduced in order to stem the tide of mutations. Keep in mind, however, that the more the boundaries are pushed, the more factors that will be set-in-motion of which cannot be foreseen or controlled.

www.polkmoms.com...

vaccines, as i said, are effective in the short term against viruses that don't mutate very quickly, but they can cause viruses to mutate into more deadly and virulent strains at a faster rate. a vaccine for the flu is typically around only 60% effective against a single strain. in other words, it isn't feasible to wipe the whole virus out with vaccines, the virus will just become more powerful and resistant.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join