It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calgary Police Drag Race To Tim Hortons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
You always see cops flying down the highway, and ya always have a backburner chuckle "Racing to Tim Hortons" or "Racing to Dunkin Donuts"...

This time, for real. Cops in my city, caught on film. lol.

www.calgarysun.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
You know, I was once told by a Police Officer that they aren't even supposed to hang around the Tim Hortons, because it just led to the stereotypical views of police. I was working at a Tim Hortons at the time. But I always see them hanging out at them, here in Edmonton. As for them drag racing, doesn't surprise me, I find alot of police think because they "are the law" then they are "above the law". Nice to see them caught on camera. Do think they will be suspended.... with pay

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

You know this p's me off a bit. They drag race, pass with out their flashers or sirens on, speed for no particular reason. Turn without blinkers, talk on their cells while driving, text while driving etc. But when we do it we risk being tazed and beaten. They should be reprimanded.
edit on 22-1-2013 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

i dont see it - the video is creating " facts " - and there is only evidence that one of the 3 cars went to ` tim hortons `

new topics

top topics

join