page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

your reality is your own by definition.
Enjoy it.
If you'll excuse I have more interesting things to read and better debates to answer .

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Sounds to me like you found a great piece of art work that speaks to you. Art in itself can be mystical, both for the artist and the observer. Perhaps you see what the artist saw when he painted it, therefor, this piece speaks to you on a much deeper level. It was not a painting about you, only about your experience, which someone else understands....or at least thats what I got out of it.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by cody599

Well then, next time think twice before presuming to give people reality checks. Especially if you're going to start off with mockery.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule

Well then, next time think twice before presuming to give people reality checks. Especially if you're going to start off with mockery.

It wasn't mockery it was observation.
I'm sure the reality Ted Bundy experienced was all fine and dandy in his mind.
Just saying

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule

It wasn't mockery it was observation.
I'm sure the reality Ted Bundy experienced was all fine and dandy in his mind.
Just saying

look into the hearing voices network i think its called, they tell people its ok to believe the voices are real and promote them to dialog in a constructive manner with them. There are the docs that say this is bad, but then why are so many of us finding were not actually crazy? or dellusional about how we perceive this problem.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

If you take your avatar as an extention of yourself.
A monkey smokin a joint is a bad choice, you show classic signs of paranoia caused by hash. As for the quacks well that's exactly what they are, not good enough to help so make up a whacky theory and exploit the patients, an easy way to make money from delusional individuals

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
May I direct your attention.
To this thread

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join