my experience perfectly predicted in a painting

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Boy on checkerboard with pyramid

I started hearing voices in 2010. I caused them to OM in the pyramid to see if that would fix something they caused by attacking me. They accused me of starting random fires because i smoke and somehow the effect of there technology caused that. The boy looks exactly like me almost as a boy, standing in masonic pose, as i visited a masonic retirement home and played piano as a child for them. The woman in the cube represents the female voice i hear. The people, perhaps its obama there discussing me. These are all part of my "schuizophrenia" experience. So ask yourselves how did someone get these signs about me before i even experienced this.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
This picture might not be about you how about chck the date that the picture was released to painted n see if it's around the age u are or so

Btw brother srry to hear that u hear voices kinda makes me sad but I'm a human here for u and will love u no matter what

Peace and love brother

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
So ask yourselves how did someone get these signs about me before i even experienced this.

It's not about you.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

Retro-causal psi?

And it isn't just you. It's portraying a mystical experience that looks like a Kundalini awakening into the Godhead. It happened to me in 2010, on the solstice lunar eclipse.

edit on 22-1-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nevertheless

Originally posted by truthermantwo
So ask yourselves how did someone get these signs about me before i even experienced this.

It's not about you.

think what you will, i dont care-Nick Cave
2nd line

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

When you first saw the painting, what was your initial reaction to it? What emotions did it spark?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSparrowSings

When you first saw the painting, what was your initial reaction to it? What emotions did it spark?

i didnt have words, it all fit so perfectly to what i heard and did with my mind. It shocked me to think someone knows how to send messages through time and so many peoples art and inventions.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Someone on another forum mentioned something about the monkey puzzle trap.

Consider that it's a trap...

How do you get out?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

well from a psychological standpoint that conforms perfectly to a delusion of reference.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
What's that your smoking ?
Should maybe lay off for a while

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by cody599
What's that your smoking ?
Should maybe lay off for a while

funny, mockery is stupid. I know whats real from dellusion. I used to skim through books about mind control and studied my own mental controls. I know how the mind works to a degree. I can tell you my experiences are genuinly real and this painting mysteriously depicts them perfectly

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Perfection is eternal madness.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
The perfect is not so perfect, and creates eternal grief!

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by PnezakYahakotima

Are you on some sort of crusade?

If so would you take it to another forum, please?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Mockery is stupid I agree.
Reality check is another matter altogether.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

What makes you think you're qualified to give anyone a reality check?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule
reply to post by cody599

Well let's start with reality.
Then move on to I hear voices. Then take a degree in psychology. Then go back to reality.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Look, I don't know if the painting is just a painting or a coincidence. But, I will say that I have had a very similar experience to you---however it wasn't a painting, it was drawings. During my experience I ended up in a similar place as you where someone in hospital had drawn two pictures with characters that looked very similar to me. The pictures all seemed to reference exact words---I mean exact words--that I had sent to a friend in an email. It was all rather creepy--like someone in the hospital had known I was coming before I did. Anyway, don't feel out-of-place with this story, I was in a similar "bizzaro-world" boat as you and I still have no coherent explanation for it to this day. Anyway, I hope you find the truth--whether it is extraordinary or not.

On a side note: I would try to add a few more details to your experience and maybe organize it a little better--or else people will just think you're a rambling crazy-man (which I'm going to assume that you're not until you prove otherwise).

-TheGhoster
edit on 22-1-2013 by theghoster because: (no reason given)
edit on 22-1-2013 by theghoster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

I make furniture fo a living because I enjoy it.
I took a degree for the fun of it.
I dont practice as a doctor but I know the basics.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by cody599

Originally posted by BlueMule
reply to post by cody599

Well let's start with reality.
Then move on to I hear voices. Then take a degree in psychology. Then go back to reality.

Are you saying you have a degree in psychology, and that this gives you the authority to dictate what some should believe or disbelieve about the nature of reality?

edit on 22-1-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join