It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bring in the light!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

Beautiful!

I have three crystals which have been configured quite precisely with my energy body to amplify healing. I recently made a wand using conductive wiring wrapped around a shaped oak wooden wand that I have etched several symbols and archetypes on, I wrapped the wire around tightly and then at the very tip tightened one of the crystals in place.

So far its extremely successful and very efficient especially for maintaining focus when healing.

I'll try to upload a picture.

Te Amo.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 11118

It's therapeutic, playing around with crystals, I'd say.

With the new metal shaving I bought I made orgonite with a herkimer diamant (double pointed quatz) together with three pieces of rosequarts and three black tourmaline pieces. It had a huge amount of heat when it cured. It took 500gr of resin and I suppose the same amount of shavings. It's the biggest I made untill now. (I received a bigger mould).

It's been ready for like 4 hrs now. I put it downstairs here where I'm at. I just (a minute ago) went outside for smoking and it felt like natural rain was falling again. It just didn't break through. Atmospheric disturbances are kinda healing imho. Placing it downstairs sitting there for a while I kind of felt a gold coloured pulse throught the atmosphere. Nice thing being.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
So, we're a few days (if not a week already) further.

I made some larger orgonite with the other mould I received. I made like three large ones, and then another with three iron pipes out of it, like a mini chembuster. This one really did release some energy. They seem to work already when they are curing.

Now I bought such a silicone moulds (six in one silicone) for cupcakes. I made 11 cupcakeform orgonites (Towerbusters) like they call them. I put them all around the place. And I busted one cellphonetower with a quite large orgonite.

I'd say.

<< 1  2   >>

join