It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bring in the light!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

Thanks again, I did a YouTube search for videos on how to make them and realized that I've seen pendants like these at the metaphysical store nearby. Since I am more into the gemstones & crystals, didn't really give them a second look. I might check that out first rather than making a trip across town to the craft store.

Namaste,
YogaGinns

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Angle:

I was able to buy a orgone pendant from a woman who sells them locally. I had thought that I saw them at the metaphysical shop but they directed me to her instead.

She only had three left in stock and I chose one that has amethyst and rose quartz "balancer" (see link below for the full description).

www.orgoneartist.com...

I can see that a lot of work goes into arranging the crystals and metals before adding the resin. It is surprisingly light for the size of it. Maybe you can try making a pendant.

Namaste,
YogaGinns

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Woh, so you bought a balancer? That's awesome, they're such cool pieces. Well, yogaginns, the white one in the (my) picture I keep in my pocket. it has just a clear small quartz in it with a small coil. The resin I use is nice transparent yellow, but the hardener is pink, and it gets a reddish/orange color afterwards which is not that great, and not transparent at all. The one you got, and those on the site are so beautifull.

I put crystals and minerals around the other one I have. The ones I feel like being there at particular moments. I have found my disc of red agate? beneath the orgonite hhg to be the best for me.

They are such cool companions. Thx for the site.

Good luck with them. How much did you pay for it you said?

Oh, european site, they're quite pricey. But they are awesome, again, good luck with yours Yogaginns.
edit on 27-1-2013 by Angle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

I paid $60.00 cdn as I bought it from a woman who buys in bulk when she orders. Mine is not as clear as the one on the website, has more of a smokey brown tinge to it. Still very nice though.

I really like the "full moon" and "blue healer" ones as well. Not likely to be getting either one any time soon, something to work toward though.

I am interested in the significance of two rings of eight stones around a central stone. There must be some logic or mystical reasoning for the placement. Maybe a power placement, something like Stonehenge. The ones that have the wire wrapped quartz points are especially nice.

Namaste,
YogaGinns

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by YogaGinns

They are very attractive, right, do you think?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Yay, this orgonite definetly 'does' something.

I had a white flash like three times near the orgonite. (hhg) It didn't hurt me, it was like I would explain as a discharge in the realm of energies, or a rebalance of it. I could see it. IT definetly did something
awesome.

Great

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Ye, I'm about making another, I have the materials for it, fine iron/aluminium and something goldcolored shavings.

A chunk of quartz, with a copper coil around it. An sbb-coil which i'll put counterclockwise beneath the other so there will be torsion of the energy. Something different. And I'll add rosequartz beads to it, and I thought about adding hematite beads to it as well. I heard about using grounding minerals/metals/crystals together with rozequart one creates a link between the root and heartchakre. Or was that the throatchakra. I pretty much don't care. Two layers of rosequartz, hematitelayer in the middle.

Tomorrow I have new resin. Tomorrow another job is done.

Thx.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
Ye, I'm about making another, I have the materials for it, fine iron/aluminium and something goldcolored shavings.

A chunk of quartz, with a copper coil around it. An sbb-coil which i'll put counterclockwise beneath the other so there will be torsion of the energy. Something different. And I'll add rosequartz beads to it, and I thought about adding hematite beads to it as well. I heard about using grounding minerals/metals/crystals together with rozequart one creates a link between the root and heartchakre. Or was that the throatchakra. I pretty much don't care. Two layers of rosequartz, hematitelayer in the middle.

Tomorrow I have new resin. Tomorrow another job is done.

Thx.

I made the particle/crystal/mineral of this:

the shavings + sodalite + rosequarts + selenite + hematite. Should I add some green to it it will be malachite.

it will be like a bomb.

something between
and

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Orgonite talisman with amethist center, quartz, rosequartz, and malachite.

How it looks on me you machu pichus. rrsrrts

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

I do not like orgonite. Some of these stones are just used to direct energies as a form of control. Yes, some of them "feel good" and give you a SENSE of security against "evil" but remember the darkness will bind and absorb light just like WATER will distort light.

Light is control while Darkness is freedom, do not be deceived. This is a deception that's been going on for many, many years.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Thx arpgme, you're welcome. I get some sense of relief, but had a sense of guilt too. hey, sst, but I make them in psychiatry where I'm at. Everybody knows about it. I also found the stone that suits me, it does a great job on me and I have no bad feeling about it. It just suits me. I'm wearing it for two weeks now. I forget that I'm wearing it somehow sometimes. Maybe it does nothing sometimes. hehe

I don't know but I have two hhgs now for a week (hhg - orgonite) and the person in the room next to me looks ten years younger, he totally changed. I noticed, I told him too about it, I said he looks 14 years old again. He said to me he thinks I healed him. We're good friends. It's awesome. We can find eachother in lots of things, and we help eachother out often.

Orgone is a science. I saw orgone energy because of the orgonite I made. Or what was what I saw? Enlightened darkness? Visible darkness enlightened? It was like in another realm. I have no idea the others noticed it too. The feeling one has stays the same seeing it, it is quite quick and not shocking to have seen. Just quite normal, like we're used to it.

Happy february to all of you. Good luck people.

I think you're good at figuring things out arpgme, and to communicate it too.

succes brother, I think you're a brother, and not a sister. I couldn't know anyhow.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

I focused on it again and I felt a bit sad, and also felt a bit shaking in my back (maybe kundalini or something?). I still do not like the energy around it, it reminds me of a certain type of "light" that I see around people who have hidden agendas such as control or tend to get angry all the time.

Maybe it is just me, different stones for different types of people/souls I guess. If it works for you then that is great.

No problem, and yes I am a male.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

oh, now that you say that, do you have it with the 'talisman'? While the resin was drying, in that room, a nurse had a talk with a patient who has been very very down for two weeks since he lost his job. It's really serious. They have been there for a half. Something is just not right. Unclean spirit perharps? Jealousy? What do you feel? Better, what can I do about it? I've been a bad luck attracter for years.. it always comes back. What do you read, can you help it, serious?
There's just a lot going on behind my back. It truly s u k's

edit on 1-2-2013 by Angle because: (no reason given)

That person is now transfered. I came to see him in the hallway and could tell him anything. Another person said the same, he saw him and said he didn't dare to speak to him. It can be very unpleasant here at times. I know, you know where I'm at..

It's true about them having different effects. Maybe I didn't get the stones the way I should. I didn't steal them. weird weird what is happening?

Now it's better..

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Nice job, Angle!

I'm happy to see that someone has built orgonite devices here on ATS.

Btw, what is the Dutch site you were talking about? (I speak Dutch).
edit on 5-3-2013 by TheBandit795 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Hi TheBandit795!

I think it's fine you're enjoying people on ATS making orgonite

Here's the link. It's wanttoknow.nl. I thought it being very informative.

I hope you're alright!

Have a nice day!

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Alright, I have new shavings. I can make another. Now I have the two cups (large).. well, large.. the eight is approximate 9 cm's. Then I have the small one and the other the medallion.

Now I have few very small metal shavings and brass needlelike particles. I suppose they come off that way when brass is shaved. I found a citrine, small amethist, a few rosequartz beads, but I want normal quartz beads in it also.
I still have time to make up my mind.

This afternoon I'm going for resin.

That will be my new orgonite.

What I didn't see the second large one doing is 'seeding', as I've read. The first one did, I witnessed it, it was very powerfull (maybe it's because of the large amount of quartz beads in it, and the lazerquartz I've put in it. It had a tip or point. I have no clue actually.

Did you enjoy the link TheBandit795?

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Job done.

Brass and few steel/iron shavings. It's mostly brass. Quartz inside, as a colour I used citrine.

IT's a nice one.

greets.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Woewie,

I'm back.

I've found a productionroom where they work with metal and I am able to get shavings from them! I called them, and I may pass by for some he said. So tomorrow I'll go. Woewie.

BUUUUT, there's a big but,

I want to make a cloudbuster!

monstercool

I saw the copper pipes aren't that expensive, and I could put some lemurian quartzes in it.

totally

Let's see what I have tomorrow, and then I could plan for making one maybe.

edit on 13-3-2013 by Angle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Haha! I have got 20kg of brass shavings and 3,6kg aluminium.

I ordered 5kg resin and will order more probably. I have nice moulds. and a lot of crystals.

Here's another good link on orgonite.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join