It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Triangle on our sun January 21, 2013 : Coronal Hole or Someone Using the Stargate again?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greasyphil420
Wow that is strange,forgive me if I'm being arrogant but has anyone thought it could just be a coincidence.you know those cloud things being in just the right location at the right time something like that.im no expert obviously but I don't like it when no one even mentions it could be a coincidence.
Is there anything out there that could make the sun look like this naturally?

Don't get me wrong i would love it to be some kind of stargate,but I like to think of natural possibilities before coming to quite a blown out conclusion.

Peace.

Really....????? You would consider it? A 'stargate' is an idea that exists because of a novel. Now there are people who believe in this stuff.

yet these are probably the same people who lambast people for believing in the bible?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Anyone looked at Lasco C2 this morning?
A very unusual CME erupted at 5am GMT?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

sorry, to pink ish purple for me

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I don't really believe in stargates, but I do believe that gravity wells carry on into a dimension of space that we can't percieve. Space time pulled inwards into the massive gravity of a star/black hole. In that imperceptible dimension , the wells might intermingle, making interconnecting wormholes of sorts.

Stoner cosmology 101

large sized image

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Introducing the stargate on the sun click the link below

truedemocracyparty.net... eway-into-our-solar-system-some-nasa-censorship-involved/

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   

One stargate, one stargate to rule them all.....

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

Here is your solution.
The ETs do not break the laws of physics. They just find a way around them.

When the antimatter reactor is online, the mass of the spacecraft is reduced to an
artificial zero. Go ahead and plug zero into Force = Mass X Acceleration .
You require new formulas.
The solution is to simply .....cheat.

Is ATS running role play threads?

Can I be a space pirate that runs contraband using the sun/stargate to make the Kessel Run in under 12 par secs?

Is everyone cool with that.
Ok. Before the skeptics start badgering me I run the falcon on antimatter/matter core reactors that I won from some bozo named Jon Luc Picard in a Twister showdown. Chewie was impressed.

P.S Make sure you wear factor 50 sunscreen when stargating.
edit on 23/1/13 by atlasastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

reply to post by signalfire

The big black triangles are always the same size.
There is a singularity at the center of our G2V sun.
Our sun is a rim star.

Excuse me but what is a rim star? Link pls.

Sounds like where us humans poop from.

No links required and none probably wanted

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by slowisfast

Originally posted by MysterX
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Course it should be questioned.

Everything should be questioned, even established theories...which is what the OP is doing.

Since you seem to agree with questioning theories too...it's surprising you seem so snide in your tone.

Or perhaps you feel mainstream theories shouldn't be questioned?

Questioning mainstream theories and making out of this world(literally) claims are two, decidedly different, things. The OP has stated, as fact, that he knows the intimate details of interstellar travel as well as the navigation and ships required to do so, among other things. Questioning how he came into this information is not only reasonable but to not, would be intellectually dishonest. Chamberf=6 has done nothing but be straight forward and direct in their questioning and in no way has been bullying or trolling. Reading through this thread objectively, I have to question why the OP won't answer such simple questions directly? It's, in every way, relevant to this thread.

The strategy is clear.

Ignore the big black triangle on our sun and just divert attention to the credibility of the OP.
Sorry but i did not create the big black triangle on the sun.
The Solar Dynamics Observatory at NASA took the picture.

Go attack the SDO.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
reply to post by eriktheawful

What do you think about this "triangle" being visible in only the UV wavelengths? AIA 4500 looks normal, not unexpectedly.

I think it's only visible in certain frequencies taken by SDO because of what these "holes" are. Which is:

A Coronal Hole.

Now people on here want to speculate that it's a stargate/wormhole......meh.

I'd ask what the sun thinks of that? I mean they are suggesting that the sun is suddenly having a huge hole (take a look at that thing) that is more of a physical hole than a magnetic hole (in other words, it looks black because it's cooler in temp then the surrounding areas).

A real hole of that size.......mean that we would see this on all frequencies of the spectrum (it would suddenly get a lot darker here on the earth), and that you'd be interfering with the sun's fusion reactions going on.

The sun plays a balance game: it's constantly trying to explode, but the sheer mass of it is keeping it from doing that.
Now, suddenly open up a real hole that size and you'll upset that balance......in favor for the exploding side......

But of course people can speculate.

I just wish that when they start making statements about star ships, and shields, etc, etc, etc, like it's FACT that they would actually cite their source (since we are in the Space Exploration forum....NOT the Skunk Works).

Coronal Hole ? I thought this was a Coronal Hole.
Wait a minute. What is going on here? Maybe we should just unplug the SDO so
we can all return to our comfort zones.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal

With all due respect, I think he knows you are trolling him and attempting to discredit him, and he's ignoring you. You've brought the same thing up again and again, and his silence is the answer though it isn't the one you seek.

I recommend that you just accept that you and him are not going to harmonize on this, and by him ignoring you it keeps the thread on-topic and avoids T&C violations of ATS. Afterall, if you're attempting to get him to answer you on the basis of using his answer as a strawman, well, that would be ill-advised.

Just one observer's opinion, no harm meant either way.

Bingo! We have a winner!
I think he is just doing his job. No offense taken.
We should mainly concentrate on that big black triangle on our sun and the new book
from Art Campbell.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Anyone ,try to find a pic of the sun triangle from before?? to compare the images side by side?? just wondering

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by excalibrate
Anyone ,try to find a pic of the sun triangle from before?? to compare the images side by side?? just wondering

Yes, January 21, 2013 and March 12, 2012.
See any similarities?
There were probably big black triangles on the sun before the SDO was even built.
We just weren't looking.
Telescope 211 is worth its weight in gold.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Sorry guys, I forgot to close the stargate.... my crew and I were being chased by the greys....

hehehhe j/k

nice pic btw

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal

With all due respect, I think he knows you are trolling him and attempting to discredit him, and he's ignoring you. You've brought the same thing up again and again, and his silence is the answer though it isn't the one you seek.

I recommend that you just accept that you and him are not going to harmonize on this, and by him ignoring you it keeps the thread on-topic and avoids T&C violations of ATS. Afterall, if you're attempting to get him to answer you on the basis of using his answer as a strawman, well, that would be ill-advised.

Just one observer's opinion, no harm meant either way.

Bingo! We have a winner!
I think he is just doing his job. No offense taken.
We should mainly concentrate on that big black triangle on our sun and the new book
from Art Campbell.

Actually, it's been presented many times what that triangle is, a coronal hole.

You on the other hand are claiming that it's a stargate, and is being used to facilitate navigation of star ships between stars.

People saying that it's a coronal hole have included links to their cited sources backed by scientific evidence and observation (as requited in this forum).

You, on the other hand, have simply made a lot of statements (many of which come directly from science fiction movies, television shows), and have not cited one source (which you are suppose to do in this forum. This is not skunk works).

You have been asked many times. You have ignored or refused every time.

Yet now, you are agreeing that you are being "bullied" or "trolled".

Even though nothing of the kind is happening. If you think it is, hit that "Alert" button and let us see.

In any case, I don't think you have more than a vague notion of what the SDO is. This is mainly because you keep calling it "Telescope 211".

You don't have a clue what the 211 is, do you?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

The elitist scientists said THIS is coronal hole. Others say it is an Andromeda Biosphere
dropping off 4D Helium on our sun. So which is it?
Call NASA and tell them to make up their minds.

BTW, i didn't take this picture of the huge sphere below our sun.
SDO took the picture.

Coronal Holes? Coronal Cavities?
I think NASA is throwing creative nonsense at us.

I don't blame them. They had to come up with something.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Well my opinion is that it is possible that stars can be used for Stargates or also, as a way of fueling "ships" travelling through space. What is the largest source of power that we know of (excluding blackholes)...STARS. I'm sure advanced technology will yield the knowledge and ability to harness the power of suns to traverse space and maybe even time...maybe we have some interstellar travellers pulling energy from our sun or better yet using it's magnetism to propel through space, after all, normal sun spots are an effect of magnetism right?

Peace.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Wheelindiehl

The sun just gets in the way. Matching shield frequencies will keep your spacecraft from
burning up and allow you to enter the singularity. After you enter then allow the nav computer
to plot a course to another singularity. A complete database of G2V stars can come in really
handy. There is no refueling going on.
I think you watched too many Stargate Universe episodes.

SyFy cancelled the show. Move along.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

It's a coronal cavity attached to a coronal filament.

You still have not cited any of your sources.

You still have not indicated that you understand how SDO images the sun.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Coronal Holes that appear triangular?

Coronal Cavities that hover below our sun? These guys should work for Paramount.
I don't buy any of it. I guess we can agree to disagree.

What do you think of the Art Campbell book? UFO appeared at Holloman AFB 1955.
Dad Was Chased Off of Power Pole ! February 11, 1955

According to Art Campbell " They're Here ! ".

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join