It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Triangle on our sun January 21, 2013 : Coronal Hole or Someone Using the Stargate again?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

No one has been able to confirm it being used as a stargate since it was posted everywhere last year....and as far as the Hopi giving up any info...Good Luck. After they way we have treated them and their land....We're pretty much on our own. They will hold these secrets close to heart.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Apparently the Hopi know of stargates on Earth...So why not have them on the Sun...

Dad had a lot of friends and one was a Hopi. Dad asked the man one day about something he heard about portals up in the Navajo and Hopi lands. His Hopi friend told him the elders spoke of portals in various places, I think Shiprock was one, some in Monument Valley and Third Mesa. He said the best ones were in the canyon now covered in water behind Glen Canyon dam. He said the Hopi and Navajo would create jewelry and go to a portal area (my impression they were in red sand stone cliffs) and sing and would walk into the portal and emerge near San Diego and trade with the Indians there for food and game and return back to their homeland the next morning. That's a distance of at least 500 miles if not more. The Hopi have a history that goes way back longer than most white people believe the earth is, so I don't know if this relates to a different era when the earth was energetically different, but from what I got from my dad this was a fairly common thing until the reservoirs were constructed in the early 20th century. I met a local novelist at a dinner party once who said he had walked on Indian land near San Diego and found that walking the same path one direction took 20 more minutes than it did another direction, which is the sign of a time dilation of an energy vortex. I believe the Navajo and Hopi protested the construction over the sacred sites, but as usual the white man ignored them. They had no intention of telling the white man why they were sacred - why should they? A few years later I ran into a Cherokee medicine man who told me these sites exist all over the earth and that indigenous people in the know can and do travel great distances with no mechanical transportation. He said one such portal exists at Mt Shasta and he was a gatekeeper of it, and not everyone can go through one, it depends on your energy vibration.

Source
edit on 22-1-2013 by relocator because: corrected spelling

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by relocator

Because the Sun is 14 million degrees hot?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta
reply to post by signalfire

The big black triangles are always the same size.
There is a singularity at the center of our G2V sun.
Our sun is a rim star.

Excuse me but what is a rim star? Link pls.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarIce

Oh I see it's too hot to have stargates on the sun...LOL!
Good one.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by relocator

Right so your implying a star which is a gas giant, that burns hotter than anything in our solar system, is also a stargate, that alien beings use to travel? How do they escape the gravitational pull of Sol, while not being disintegrated?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarIce

I didn't imply anything other then if they're on Earth why not on the Sun...and thought it was funny to think that the Sun is too hot to have them. Sorry we have differences in a sense of humor.

I don't know an Alien so find one and ask them.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Okay I googled it and this is what I came up with....lol

The Stargate is a giant superconductor that makes a conduit from one gate to another gate some place else.

Think about the energy within a sun.

A wormhole is really a black hole with an entrance, a tunnel, and an exit, called a white hole. Wormholes are conjectured tunnels that bypass normal space-time to link isolated spots in the universe.

So you can travel via wormhole through the stargate in the sun to some place else at the other end of the wormhole.

Crazy thoughts...I know.

I got them from reading this....Source

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I think the sun is a stargate, and its also pregnant, within it, it creates and fuses all the elements and creates the forms and things needed in the reality around us and in the solar system. Its a massive realm creator.

I think I want some of that killer peyote you're smokin' on...

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by relocator
Okay I googled it and this is what I came up with....lol

The Stargate is a giant superconductor that makes a conduit from one gate to another gate some place else.

Think about the energy within a sun.

A wormhole is really a black hole with an entrance, a tunnel, and an exit, called a white hole. Wormholes are conjectured tunnels that bypass normal space-time to link isolated spots in the universe.

So you can travel via wormhole through the stargate in the sun to some place else at the other end of the wormhole.

Crazy thoughts...I know.

I got them from reading this....Source

You do realize that you are sourcing a science fiction television show as your scientific source?

Here, might I suggest a little bit more scientific source?

Wormhole

In physics, an Einstein-Rosen Bridge (or wormhole) is a hypothetical topological feature of spacetime that would be, fundamentally, a "shortcut" through spacetime. For a simple visual explanation of a wormhole, consider spacetime visualized as a two-dimensional (2D) surface. If this surface is folded along a third dimension, it allows one to picture a wormhole "bridge". (Please note, though, that this is merely a visualization displayed to convey an essentially unvisualisable structure existing in 4 or more dimensions. The parts of the wormhole could be higher-dimensional analogues for the parts of the curved 2D surface; for example, instead of mouths which are circular holes in a 2D plane, a real wormhole's mouths could be spheres in 3D space.) A wormhole is, in theory, much like a tunnel with two ends each in separate points in spacetime.

And by the way, I used to watch SG1 and Atlantis too. Having the worm hole go through a star was a BAD thing to do (at least according to the TV script writers, who tend to interject a lot of "techno babble" to make things sound a bit more scientific.....).

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
-

Nasa describes the plasma events along Electromagnetic reconnection points as portals ...

So isn't this very same thing happening on the Sun too ?

Look at where they primarily occur above the Earth ... tapping a reconnection point from the ground should give us the ability to create controllable wormhole .

I wonder how many other civilizations already have ..?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

What do you think about this "triangle" being visible in only the UV wavelengths? AIA 4500 looks normal, not unexpectedly.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterX
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Course it should be questioned.

Everything should be questioned, even established theories...which is what the OP is doing.

Since you seem to agree with questioning theories too...it's surprising you seem so snide in your tone.

Or perhaps you feel mainstream theories shouldn't be questioned?

Questioning mainstream theories and making out of this world(literally) claims are two, decidedly different, things. The OP has stated, as fact, that he knows the intimate details of interstellar travel as well as the navigation and ships required to do so, among other things. Questioning how he came into this information is not only reasonable but to not, would be intellectually dishonest. Chamberf=6 has done nothing but be straight forward and direct in their questioning and in no way has been bullying or trolling. Reading through this thread objectively, I have to question why the OP won't answer such simple questions directly? It's, in every way, relevant to this thread.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I really wasn't trying to be scientific...I was trying to come up with answer...lol
Yeah I know it was a TV show...lol...I did state it was crazy thoughts...lol

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

What do you think about this "triangle" being visible in only the UV wavelengths? AIA 4500 looks normal, not unexpectedly.

I think it's only visible in certain frequencies taken by SDO because of what these "holes" are. Which is:

A Coronal Hole.

Now people on here want to speculate that it's a stargate/wormhole......meh.

I'd ask what the sun thinks of that? I mean they are suggesting that the sun is suddenly having a huge hole (take a look at that thing) that is more of a physical hole than a magnetic hole (in other words, it looks black because it's cooler in temp then the surrounding areas).

A real hole of that size.......mean that we would see this on all frequencies of the spectrum (it would suddenly get a lot darker here on the earth), and that you'd be interfering with the sun's fusion reactions going on.

The sun plays a balance game: it's constantly trying to explode, but the sheer mass of it is keeping it from doing that.
Now, suddenly open up a real hole that size and you'll upset that balance......in favor for the exploding side......

But of course people can speculate.

I just wish that when they start making statements about star ships, and shields, etc, etc, etc, like it's FACT that they would actually cite their source (since we are in the Space Exploration forum....NOT the Skunk Works).

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
i find it hard to believe that flying into the equivalent energy of 6 trillion atomic blasts will transport you thru space.

most likely it will take into oblivion rather than the other side of the milky way.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

A 'natural stargate' is similar to an Einstein-Rosen bridge or 'wormhole' which has been theorized to form when space-time is distorted by intense gravitational fields. The Burmuda Triangle is one example. These singularity points are places wherein time slows down in relation to outside observers. Singularity points have been hypothesized to exist at the center of black holes, and it is possible that they exist in other locations wherein space-time is significantly distorted by an intense gravitational field. At a singularity point, time would effectively stop as it dilates to infinity as predicted by Einstein's General Theory of Relativity. This would make it possible for anyone able to survive even briefly, the intense gravitational fields accompanying a singularity point, to emerge into whatever future date they desired. Physicists also consider it theoretically possible for an Einstein-Rosen bridge to form wherein one could travel backwards in time. So a singularity point, at least in theory, offers a means to travel forward or backward in time. It is well known to the "secret government elite" that planet Earth contains many natural stargates or singularity points where it possible to access portals into other dimensions.

Source

Stargates

An ancient race of beings called "The Elders" engineered technology into "artificial" or structural stargates that are used to travel through space and time through wormholes. These ancient stargates were established on every planet in our galaxy that could sustain life by "The Elders". Artificial stargates are instruments that tap into 'natural stargates' in order to operate. Several of these working structures were uncovered in Egypt and underwater off the coast of Cuba where the very tightly held secret of Atlantis is being surpressed for almost 30 years. These devices have since been reverse engineered and reproduced from ancient records to a figure over 50 devices worldwide with an undisclosed number of natural stargates. The development of artificial stargates also came from 'cylinder seals' extracted from Iraq from both the first (1991) and second (2003) Gulf War military interventions by the US and its allies. The cylinder seals contain extraterrestrial information given to the ancient Sumerians who faithfully replicated this information on cuneiform texts. One of the primary "secret" reasons for U.S. military intervention into Iraq was motivated by the desire to recover and control stargate technology in both 1991 and 2003.

I blame the title of the Thread and the OP...for asking the question Coronal Hole or Someone Using the Stargate again...for posting non scientific stuff...what do you expect...We're on page 7...Where have the decenters been...Waiting on little ole me.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

"Our sun is a rim star. "

come on now this is a family show ^^

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

"i find it hard to believe that flying into the equivalent energy of 6 trillion atomic blasts will transport you thru space."

im pretty sure it will transport you "somewhere" just have religion waiting on the other side heh, poof ghost hehe.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
what if the sun is electric, could we then make an electromagnetic shield and then basically bounce the energy off and enter it? just an idea and not one id sign up to try wink wink ^^

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join