It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Triangle on our sun January 21, 2013 : Coronal Hole or Someone Using the Stargate again?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Well here is the thing, if Sleeper's thread on the sun being pregnant had anything to do with Haramein's views of the singularity, what he calls a black hole, through which all the travel takes place, being overfilled if you will, ready to slough off some of the energy inside, that could create both a problem for us, and also a problem for whatever uses those gateways, and wouldn't they feel endangered by using them with that built up energy?

And back to the, are we sure its ET, or is it our psychopathic black ops going out to bully other areas, because I'd like to see them dealt with. They don't get to do that. Period. That is always on the back of my mind.

And as for whether we could make crafts the size of the earth. Hmmm...a space craft could cost alot. Be much cheaper to employ the mercedes benz grown from a seed technology, and I was told they keep growing in space, so I imagine they could end up rather large. GMO space crafts. Cheapest way to travel.
edit on 22-1-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe

Originally posted by TauCetixeta
reply to post by Vasa Croe

They had a huge armada. Some of their starships were 50 miles long.
The DEF was suffering from irrational exuberance.
Then they were rendered helpless by the creator.

Rendered helpless? So they are all still just floating around in space...helpless? Maybe we should help them...

Rendered helpless temporarily.
They still have 1 space station located in our asteroid belt but they now have a neutral
position. Sit,watch and look for the Lost Battalion.

Due to our G2V sun, the Earth has been visited by over 100 separate ET civilizations.
Our solar system is Grand Central Station.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

Due to our G2V sun, the Earth has been visited by over 100 separate ET civilizations. Our solar system is Grand Central Station.

Yet again, I ask where do you get your information from?

Why do you refuse to answer this question?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

The " Big Invasion " was December 1990. The DEF turned away and headed back to the Betelgeuse Star System. 10 year journey at sublight speeds

How is it a 10 year trip at sublight speeds when Betelgeuse is 640 light years away?

Clearly, Orion Empire is not advanced as i first thought.
They can jump ahead quickly with cigar shaped beamships. The Top Hat scouts can fly out
of the hanger and do reconnaissance but that's about it. To take over an entire planet they
need to wait for the Orion Armada to show up.
Apparently, it's hard for the DEF to wrap a warp field around a starship that is 50 miles long.

They are low level 4th dimensional beings that are spiritually bankrupt.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

The " Big Invasion " was December 1990. The DEF turned away and headed back to the Betelgeuse Star System. 10 year journey at sublight speeds

How is it a 10 year trip at sublight speeds when Betelgeuse is 640 light years away?

They can jump ahead quickly with cigar shaped beamships. The Top Hat scouts can fly out
of the hanger and do reconnaissance but that's about it. To take over an entire planet they
Apparently, it's hard for the DEF to wrap a warp field around a starship that is 50 miles long.

Clearly.

Sounds like these cigar piloting top hat cruising aliens are more inclined to shmoozing with the rich and famous in an earlier era....any cane shaped mother ships or swinger dress cloaking devices used here?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...
How did your above reply remotely answer my question?
edit on 1/22/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Clearly.

Sounds like these cigar piloting top hat cruising aliens are more inclined to shmoozing with the rich and famous in an earlier era....any cane shaped mother ships or swinger dress cloaking devices used here?

Top hat cruising aliens?!?

OMG

They are coming!

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Clearly.

The DEF and Draco Reptilians were in cahoots with the Cabal & Illuminati.
The Cabal has been creating wars on Earth for over 1,000 years.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I have asked you quite a few questions in this thread.

Most you ignore.

The ones you reply to ...your response has nothing to do with what I asked.

Why?

Would answering my questions be too uncomfortable for you?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Cito

LOL...not quite. Think of an upside down pie pan that's about 50 feet in diameter.
It's controlled by telepathy.

Art Campbell found some info on a Top Hat Scout.
February 11, 1955 Holloman AFB
Eisenhower had a 45 minute meeting the DEF.
Upside Down Pie Pan?

"Dad chased off of power pole!"
edit on 22-1-2013 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I have asked you quite a few questions in this thread.

Most you ignore.

The ones you reply to ...your response has nothing to do with what I asked.

Why?

Would answering my questions be too uncomfortable for you?

Maybe you should email Admiral Bobby Ray Inman. He has all the answers.
Art Campbell has more info in his new book.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
So on part 5 of this video. And as a side note, the reason I am watching it is because of that earlier video linked on the thread with the artifact that was found that has the triangle shaped opening, much like what we're seeing alot recently.

Now, someone ask Harramein how we can work with our consciousness and the sun, because basically this doesnt sound overly safe.

And the first thing he says in response is for us not to take this personally....

Then towards the end his suggestion as to what we should do is to find the purpose we came to earth for. Everyone has a purpose. So find it and basically do it quickly because there is not much time left.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Again you don't answer any of my questions.

Avoiding anything?

How's your buddy Tolec these days?

edit on 1/22/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

With all due respect, I think he knows you are trolling him and attempting to discredit him, and he's ignoring you. You've brought the same thing up again and again, and his silence is the answer though it isn't the one you seek.

I recommend that you just accept that you and him are not going to harmonize on this, and by him ignoring you it keeps the thread on-topic and avoids T&C violations of ATS. Afterall, if you're attempting to get him to answer you on the basis of using his answer as a strawman, well, that would be ill-advised.

Just one observer's opinion, no harm meant either way.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Dimensions

Highly of the opinion that if there is any kind of binary star, nibiru, or alien ships going on right now, that they exist in a separate dimension than the sole physical dimension we perceive.

Take this for instance, the photoreceptor-like cells in the Pineal gland, or third eye, 'sees' like that of an octopus, not a human.

Octopi, see via polarization.

Octopuses have keen eyesight. Like other cephalopods, they can distinguish the polarization of light. - Wikipedia

Now, if you click on the 'polarization' of light link, you will find this..

Polarization (also polarisation) is a property of waves that can oscillate with more than one orientation. Electromagnetic waves, such as light, and gravitational waves exhibit polarization; In a solid medium, however, sound waves can be transverse. In this case, the polarization is associated with the direction of the shear stress in the plane perpendicular to the propagation direction. This is important in seismology.

That is how the 'third eye' is capable of seeing chakras, auras and a whole bunch of other 'neat' stuff. Light is said to be a vibration, and the faster it vibrates, the more heat it puts off. This could be why infrared equipment is used to in paranormal investigations of finding spirits...Spirits reside in and vibrate at a different level than we do, on this physical plane, ergo they would put off more heat than the human body. This could explain why the infrared equipment is used.

If you follow someone named Zak Bagan, he has a band that he does music for, called Necrofusion(?), I believe, and he mentions the same thing "They say the dead vibrate at a higher frequency than the living...."

Also be why someone with their 'third eye wide open' would see spirits and ghosts, also being able to communicate with them.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

With due respect sir, i don't think the man is trolling. I think he just wants his questions answered. And i would also like to know the answers to those questions

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

If I may clear up a matter I have seen happen here many times; I often do not name sources either unless it's Wikipedia or similar...Here is why...People will pester you to hell and back over a 'source', only to cherry-pick it and claim that it isn't 'reputable', and begin character assassination techniques on yourself, or by shooting the messenger of the 'source'...I'll share my opinions, and research, you are free to conclude your own...But I don't need someone else to tell me what to believe thanks...

Don't worry, that last sentence isn't directed at you; just people in general...Everyone is so set on trying to force people to believe the same dogma as they do, without just sharing their opinions, and letting the other conclude what they want for their beliefs...Beliefs and opinions is like guns from the second amendment; everyone is entitled to them. But no need to argue over 'control'...

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

If I may clear up a matter I have seen happen here many times; I often do not name sources either unless it's Wikipedia or similar...Here is why...People will pester you to hell and back over a 'source', only to cherry-pick it and claim that it isn't 'reputable', and begin character assassination techniques on yourself, or by shooting the messenger of the 'source'...I'll share my opinions, and research, you are free to conclude your own...But I don't need someone else to tell me what to believe thanks...

Don't worry, that last sentence isn't directed at you; just people in general...Everyone is so set on trying to force people to believe the same dogma as they do, instead of just sharing their opinions, views, or 'facts', and letting the other conclude what they want for their beliefs...Beliefs and opinions is like guns from the second amendment; everyone is entitled to them. But no need to argue over 'control'...

edit on 22-1-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Let me try and ask the same question in a different matter..

Where do you get all your information from?

No wait, that's been asked a few times and you throw up clips of Bob Lazar and other things. So in other words, you have no proof, you have no way of showing any of this, people are just supposed to believe your info regarding what would be the largest revelation ever.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

VA is correct, that's what happens. Sources not deemed credible by the person asking then becomes the point of attack. It is a fallacy and a really common one here on ATS and in general, the world.

And you see, the poster and his adversary here have been down other roads in other threads and at least one side is just trying to avoid it.

You are right, it really isn't trolling. It is more of a bullying. But I think of bullies as trolls so...

I respect that he wants answers but his motives are made clear by the other remarks, the antagonizing of the sources.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join