It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Triangle on our sun January 21, 2013 : Coronal Hole or Someone Using the Stargate again?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

Whoa that video you posted, it shows what is claimed to be an artifact from ancient times?
And it shows something that can be interpreted as this very topic. (Although we could be looking at it wrong, this does happen often).

Is this artifact legit? It appears so but I don't know it's origins or anything.

Now that is truly intriguing.

Granted, I don't take Nassim very seriously most of the time, so I will just ignore worrying about him and focus on the artifact itself.

Hmmmm. That's really weird stuff, thanks for the link to that video though.
I am very confused.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

You need to familiarize yourself with spacetime.

And you with reality.

So hey when are you going to give us rides in the "beamship"?

You offered weeks ago, but no word yet...

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta
Go to SDO and create a 2 day movie for March 12, 2012 - March 14, 2012.
Here is a revealing YouTube on stargates.
You have to match shield frequency before entering the singularity.
Sol Frequency = 126.22 Hz

Who told you that about the frequency? I watched the movie, but am not convinced one way or the other. If those are star gates, whatever came out of them had to be massive and cloaked, or of an energy spectrum that we cannot detect...

But the realist in me just believes this is a natural occurrence and people who like attention make up things to garner attention.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Look, I have been through plenty of advanced physics courses, I am well aware of Einsteins theories and I reject almost all of them for some reason or another. Sure some aspects are very accurate, but in other instances I find them to be inaccurate.

Like the claim that nothing can go faster than light or it will become super-massive. I disagree 100%.
It's only a misperception of relativity IMHO.

I am under the impression that it's mass remains the same as it breaks the light barrier, and that time is not effected at all.

My speculations may be unpopular, but I have spoke with Michio Kaku 1on1 and I have gone into detail about these very topics and I have been able to get him to concede this is possible so I know I am not some random idiot, I am actually thinking clearly here.

Maybe he came up with good retorts later on, but I am not aware of them.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
This is the same triangle that I reported on here
www.abovetopsecret.com...
with the photo dated Jan 18 2013.

And it appears to be rotating.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Do you have any evidence that such instrument/tool exist??

So far, from what I know, no compelling evidence was ever demonstrated to prove their existence.

OP, Thank you for the thread. I have no explanation.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Doesn't the sun rotate?

If a coronal hole (oops I mean "stargate") is on the sun, it would rotate with the sun, wouldn't it?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Ok just for sake of advocate, let's assume this is a stargate or could be.

How does opening such a thing not cause the star to become unstable and go nova?
How do they turn it on and off? Or are they just utilizing natural time frames where it does it naturally?

Why the shape of a triangle?
What type of shielding is required to survive the energy?

I am not saying such a thing is impossible, it seems extremely unlikely, but I am open minded and so I have a lot of questions I need at least basic answers to before I jump off the cliff here.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Whoa that video you posted, it shows what is claimed to be an artifact from ancient times?
And it shows something that can be interpreted as this very topic. (Although we could be looking at it wrong, this does happen often).

Is this artifact legit? It appears so but I don't know it's origins or anything.

Now that is truly intriguing.

Granted, I don't take Nassim very seriously most of the time, so I will just ignore worrying about him and focus on the artifact itself.

Hmmmm. That's really weird stuff, thanks for the link to that video though.
I am very confused.

I guess a quick and easy solution would be to ignore the artifact and unplug telescope 211
at the SDO.

Then many people could quickly return to their comfort zone.

I'm glad you enjoyed the video. It looks the stargate has been in operation for long time.

The TV series StarGate SG-1 got it all wrong.
I do think the U.S. military has been using the stargates since the 1980s.
Why not? Everybody else does!

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

Doesn't the sun rotate?

If a coronal hole (oops I mean "stargate") is on the sun, it would rotate with the sun, wouldn't it?

Dude I don't even know how stargates work. They seem impossible to me and my limited understanding of physics. I just have all of these nagging questions that never seem to find reasonable answers.

So would it rotate with the Sun's rotation? I have no idea. Maybe it is suppose to ? Maybe it isn't?
When we embark into fantasy land, isn't anything possible?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

Doesn't the sun rotate?

Yes, it does.
The Sun rotates once every 27 days at the equator, but only once in 31 days at the poles. We can observe the sunspots move across the face of the Sun. This motion is part of the rotation of the Sun on its axis. Due to the Sun being a gas, it rotates faster at the equator and slower at it’s poles. This is another reason we can see how this triangle started out in one position on the 18th and had traveled to it’s current position depicted by the photo on the 21st.
edit on 22-1-2013 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Then many people could quickly return to their comfort zone.

I am comfortable in the "Twilight Zone".
So this kind of bizarre topic is right up my alley.

I am open to this possibility but my window is extremely small and narrow.
To break through I will need specifics.

What do you know about the artifact Nassim had in the slide?
If you know the name of the artifact could you share it so I can go look it up and study this topic tonight?

Thanks again.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Ok just for sake of advocate, let's assume this is a stargate or could be.

How does opening such a thing not cause the star to become unstable and go nova?
How do they turn it on and off? Or are they just utilizing natural time frames where it does it naturally?

Why the shape of a triangle?
What type of shielding is required to survive the energy?

I am not saying such a thing is impossible, it seems extremely unlikely, but I am open minded and so I have a lot of questions I need at least basic answers to before I jump off the cliff here.

You have to match shield frequency before getting close. Sol = 126.22 Hz
Then you have to enter the SOL location code into the Nav Computer.
Then you have to enter the Destination G2V Star into the Nav Computer.
The G2V Star at Alpha Centauri would be a good 1st jump.

Here is a list of nearby star systems.
Find a G2V Star and Enjoy the Ride!
edit on 22-1-2013 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

How does the Sun itself know what destination you plugged into your nav computer?

How does the nav computer tell the sun this information?

I am totally lost here.
edit on 22-1-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Sonoluminescence - Cavitation - NanoGeometry & The Future of Technology (See Vid Description)

This might make how its a stargate and how its not necessarily hot beneath the corona, and therefore why such a large hole is opened to let them come through, for the corona is hot, though they may have tech to withstand it, not sure.

The same thing can be seen with the pistol shrimp as in this video, not too far in somewhere in the 6-8 minute mark. First its the star in a jar, the cavitation bubble formed when you pass a sound wave through the bubble in the liquid, then, its the pistol shrimp. He snaps his claw shut and releases a cavitation bubble that heats to the temperature of then sun's corona and then explodes into a shockwave and blasts that poor little crab who wasn't threatening that cranky shrimp, but just wandered a little too close.

Now, when that bubble reached those temps, did the shrimps claw heat up? No! Sun's corona doesnt make the sun uber hot. Whats under that wrap, what kind of technology is inside?

We're in a kind of technical, simulated reality universe, IMO.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by FrankLY

Do you have any evidence that such instrument/tool exist??

So far, from what I know, no compelling evidence was ever demonstrated to prove their existence.

OP, Thank you for the thread. I have no explanation.

No explanation.
But answer the question of the day.

Is the triangle an artificial energy pattern?
Yes.....No.....Hard to say

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

How does the Sun itself know what destination you plugged into your nav computer?

How does the nav computer tell the sun this information?

I am totally lost here.

The Nav Computer just controls the flight path. Passengers just sit back and enjoy the ride.
All you are doing is jumping from one singularity to another singularity.
It's a wormhole.
The very last episode of Star Trek Voyager got it almost right.

Endgame
They used a Transwarp Hub to return to Earth.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Remind us all again, please, where you get all of your information from, if you don't mind.

(From the past threads of yours it's the Andromeda Council, Tolec, and something like themistsofavalon?)
edit on 1/22/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Just as an additional evidence that I am not rambling BS:

The outdated claim that when an object nears light speed it becomes supermassive =

Rule 1) Energy cannot be created or destroyed, only transmuted

Claim ) When object hits lightspeed, it becomes infinitely massive, therefore light speed is impossible.

Response ) Mass is merely the calculation of atomic structure and a non-gravity related assessment of how much matter is contained within said object. Whereas weight is a gravity based measurement (which changes due to locality and proximity to gravitational sources).

In my perception, it seems impossible that mass would increase as a result of an increase in movement speed (velocity).
The number and composition of the atoms within the structure would not alter in any way, because if they did it would break rule 1 directly.

Also we have the concept of 'Entropy' that also favors my outlook.

I just don't buy into the claim that moving X object beyond the speed of light will cause any shift in it's actual mass because that would mean it would become a black hole and suck itself in once the mass thresh hold is reached. Because although gravity is based on mass, mass is not based on gravity.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by majesticgent

Go to SDO and create a 2 day movie for March 12, 2012 - March 14, 2012.
Here is a revealing YouTube on stargates.
You have to match shield frequency before entering the singularity.
Sol Frequency = 126.22 Hz

Who told you that about the frequency? I watched the movie, but am not convinced one way or the other. If those are star gates, whatever came out of them had to be massive and cloaked, or of an energy spectrum that we cannot detect...

But the realist in me just believes this is a natural occurrence and people who like attention make up things to garner attention.

Natural black triangles just appear on our sun from time to time? Ummm.......okay.
Good luck with that.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join