Another Triangle on our sun January 21, 2013 : Coronal Hole or Someone Using the Stargate again?

page: 1
34
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Why does the hole look like a big black triangle?



You can create a 2 day movie at the SDO website. The purple telescope AIA - 211 works well.
Another revealing movie would be March 12, 2012 --- March 14, 2012.
Artificial energy patterns?




posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
There's been an awful lot of these triangles recently; and all in that general location, 45 degree latitude.



posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by signalfire
 


The big black triangles are always the same size.
There is a singularity at the center of our G2V sun.
Our sun is a rim star.



posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta
reply to post by signalfire
 


The big black triangles are always the same size.
There is a singularity at the center of our G2V sun.
Our sun is a rim star.


Sounds cool, but define a Rim Star...

***

As for the OP picture, I almost thought this must be the same image as last time but, indeed, it is new. Strange
edit on 22/1/2013 by TheSparrowSings because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSparrowSings
 


Rim Star = On the edge of the Orion Arm of the Milky Way Galaxy.
It's an ideal jumping off point to other G2V Stars on the inner bar of the Milky Way Galaxy.

G2V Stars are natural stargates.



posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta
 


Thanks, that is what I thought you meant by Rim Star. And that would make sense for our Star to be a major "transit station" So to speak, in that regards. I don't really know if I believe our Sol is a Stargate but it would help explain some of the weird things we see around it.



posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Why such a huge triangle? They wouldnt need to come through proportionally large since size would not be relevent at all. Something huge orbiting the sun, could be a tiny orb when its viewing you.

It could be something that opened up a clear path through the hot corona to let our stuff go through?



posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Wow that is strange,forgive me if I'm being arrogant but has anyone thought it could just be a coincidence.you know those cloud things being in just the right location at the right time something like that.im no expert obviously but I don't like it when no one even mentions it could be a coincidence.
Is there anything out there that could make the sun look like this naturally?

Don't get me wrong i would love it to be some kind of stargate,but I like to think of natural possibilities before coming to quite a blown out conclusion.

Peace.



posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta
reply to post by TheSparrowSings
 


Rim Star = On the edge of the Orion Arm of the Milky Way Galaxy.
It's an ideal jumping off point to other G2V Stars on the inner bar of the Milky Way Galaxy.

G2V Stars are natural stargates.


I'm ignorant of such things, how do you know this? What's your source, so I too may read it and know for myself?



posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by majesticgent

Originally posted by TauCetixeta
reply to post by TheSparrowSings
 


Rim Star = On the edge of the Orion Arm of the Milky Way Galaxy.
It's an ideal jumping off point to other G2V Stars on the inner bar of the Milky Way Galaxy.

G2V Stars are natural stargates.


I'm ignorant of such things, how do you know this? What's your source, so I too may read it and know for myself?


Go to SDO and create a 2 day movie for March 12, 2012 - March 14, 2012.
Here is a revealing YouTube on stargates.
You have to match shield frequency before entering the singularity.
Sol Frequency = 126.22 Hz




posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
The last "Triangle" Shaped Coronal hole was in the opposite direction as this one. These are interesting but they are not perfect triangles either.

Of course they are not perfect Big Bird shapes either...
Coronal Hole shaped like Big Bird

I have always thought BB was a trans-dimensional being...And just where the heck is this Sesame Street? And can you tell me how to get to it?
edit on 22-1-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta
 


Still at it with saying the sun is a stargate?

So who is it opened for?

Those "beamships" you kept trying to get me to buy a poster of (it's only $124!)??

Or one of those gigantic "biosphere / heliosphere" things that you said would come pick up half the Earth's population in connection to 12/21/12?

Is it for the Andromedan Council you seem to have an inside link to??

Is it for the "beamship" kept on Earth that you offered to helm and give rides in to ATS members?



posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
ow god, if you ever found out on the opposite side theres another hole right there

to bad they are just what they are, a filter on a stationary satelite around the sun, its nothing physical, the "real" sun is the one you see on solarham.com above left picture, thats the true sun

the rest is filtered out, like the aia 193, or aia 304, completly different filters, no "gates"



posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Does anyone have a hypothesis other than the stargate theory ?

How could this coincidence happen multiple times ? Scientifically speaking?

Phage, Chad, anyone?

Look, maybe the stargate hypothesis is true, but I cannot help but roll my eyes at it. Please understand I need information to understand things. I don't understand stargates because in my view of physics they probably aren't even possible. I do think FTL drives are possible however. But wormholes? IDK seems iffy.

I will leave open the chance it could be such, but I have serious serious doubts.



posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6
 


The beamships don't need the stargate transwarp hub. They just fold space with their
tachyon drive system.
Tachyon - Wiki



posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Does anyone have a hypothesis other than the stargate theory ?

How could this coincidence happen multiple times ? Scientifically speaking?

Phage, Chad, anyone?

Look, maybe the stargate hypothesis is true, but I cannot help but roll my eyes at it. Please understand I need information to understand things. I don't understand stargates because in my view of physics they probably aren't even possible. I do think FTL drives are possible however. But wormholes? IDK seems iffy.

I will leave open the chance it could be such, but I have serious serious doubts.


Question of the Day: Is the triangle an artificial energy pattern?

Yes ... No....Hard to say



posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta
reply to post by Chamberf=6
 


The beamships don't need the stargate transwarp hub. They just fold space with their
tachyon drive system.
Tachyon - Wiki


This doesn't make any sense to me.

What is a "beam" ship?
I know what "space" ships are...but "beam" ones?
Bizarre terminology, confusing.

Also how do you fold space? That seems impossible to me.
Space isn't a flat piece of paper like in all the unrealistic representations.
It's 3d, and space is the lack of objects too , so how does it bend something that isn't there to be bent in the first place?

I am sorry but I just don't have a clue what you are talking about.
How do you know this anyway?



posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by pheniks
ow god, if you ever found out on the opposite side theres another hole right there

to bad they are just what they are, a filter on a stationary satelite around the sun, its nothing physical, the "real" sun is the one you see on solarham.com above left picture, thats the true sun

the rest is filtered out, like the aia 193, or aia 304, completly different filters, no "gates"


So the triangles are not there. Wait a minute.....yes they are.

Now is not the time to ignore telescope 211.



posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I think the sun is a stargate, and its also pregnant, within it, it creates and fuses all the elements and creates the forms and things needed in the reality around us and in the solar system. Its a massive realm creator.



posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by TauCetixeta
reply to post by Chamberf=6
 


The beamships don't need the stargate transwarp hub. They just fold space with their
tachyon drive system.
Tachyon - Wiki


This doesn't make any sense to me.

What is a "beam" ship?
I know what "space" ships are...but "beam" ones?
Bizarre terminology, confusing.

Also how do you fold space? That seems impossible to me.
Space isn't a flat piece of paper like in all the unrealistic representations.
It's 3d, and space is the lack of objects too , so how does it bend something that isn't there to be bent in the first place?

I am sorry but I just don't have a clue what you are talking about.
How do you know this anyway?


You need to familiarize yourself with spacetime.
Spacetime - Wiki






top topics



 
34
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join