It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be-smirching the Name of Jesus

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
many people come to a point in there religious beliefs where the standard interpretations of the various faiths are no longer adequate.
not many churches have a plan for those who would want to transcend beyond what is preached, so the individual is left to go it alone.
when one is also confronted with the reality of what we here call conspiracies, and then those are mixed in with the belief system, well, you can see where that is leading.
would it be to much to consider that all life on this planet is aware of the jesus story, some using it for their salvation, some using it for a darker purpose.
evil aliens,reptillians, the PTB, and mainstream churches all use the story in the bible [and others] for controll of the masses. when one rebels from this , i think they need guideance to find the next appropriate level, which should be in an 'upwards' direction, not down.
although i'm sure many may find some of the threads here unbeleivable or perhaps offensive, remember that we are all trying to work out the same problem here ... escaping our 'programming'.

i do like the variety of the threads that are here, they do give you much to think about, if ready for it.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Who or what are you talking about?

Down here in Texas "Jesus" is pronounced "hay-sus" - and believe me, there are quite a few of them running around. I'm not familiar with this Yahweh guy, but I'm pretty sure his name isn't pronounced "Hay-sus".

Other than what the church lady used to talk about, I'm pretty unfamiliar with Satan, unless he's wrapped in a red satin suit with a tail and a couple of horns, sometimes carrying a ptchfork.
But what I'm really curious about is the difference between Satan, Lucifer and "Beelzebub" plus the other seven princes of Hell.

ganjoa
edit on 22-1-2013 by ganjoa because: hay

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by sensible1
Hate Jesus by yourselves... I will no longer be a part of this site. I will share my UFO info in some other forum, and will not keep company any longer with those who speak thee things about Jesus.

Moderators, you are free to delete my profile...

There are many, many people on ATS that have respect for Jesus; I am one of them. I think it is sad that you are leaving; Forgiveness and compassion count for a lot; maybe you could be an example of that; instead of leaving.

Of course; it is your choice; you will do what you want to.

Sometimes...the seemingly most unlovable of society...are the ones that need teaching, tolerance, and forgiveness the most.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution9

ATS is now filled with theories that the gov't killed innocent schoolchildren (reminescent of the Palestinian side of the Arab - Israeli conflict) , That a new civil war will be fought (evidently because our President is black) , and says terrible things about minorities, and our country on the whole.. But what is plastered across the front of your page about Jesus I can not deal with. I refuse to deal with those that purposely besmirch the name of Jesus the way you have..

I am standing by you, you are a very Sensible1!

Yes, I hate it, too!

They don't know the curse they bring upon themselves when they do that!

Yet, God forgives! It is just a sign of the times that people lose respect for each other!

I feel so sad about it! I wish people would just try and be nicer!

It starts in the home and with your neighbours! If you can do that you are almost there already! That's all it takes to make a better world!

Contradiction in terms there. How can they bring a curse if God forgives? That is nonsensical.

To the OP, if you don't like the title, don't click on the thread. Simple really. I mean, really, what is the difference between that thread title or something like "Prince Charles is a Reptilian" or whatever? There are lots of thread titles that may offend. My honest advice would try not to be so sensitive.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

Didn't you get the memo? Once you're in hell you don't get any second chances. God is a fair god! Hellelujah!

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Hate Jesus by yourselves... I will no longer be a part of this site. I will share my UFO info in some other forum, and will not keep company any longer with those who speak thee things about Jesus.

Moderators, you are free to delete my profile...

It doesn't quite work that way. You either leave with an open account, or request the ban hammer. I suggest a cooling off period. ATS can get frustrating at times. Come back in a few weeks or months, and try again.
edit on 1/22/2013 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Imma save it for another time...
edit on 22/1/13 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Either he was gay or a woman, my bet is on a woman though.

I see you deleted the picture, oh well.
edit on 22-1-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian

Originally posted by Revolution9

ATS is now filled with theories that the gov't killed innocent schoolchildren (reminescent of the Palestinian side of the Arab - Israeli conflict) , That a new civil war will be fought (evidently because our President is black) , and says terrible things about minorities, and our country on the whole.. But what is plastered across the front of your page about Jesus I can not deal with. I refuse to deal with those that purposely besmirch the name of Jesus the way you have..

I am standing by you, you are a very Sensible1!

Yes, I hate it, too!

They don't know the curse they bring upon themselves when they do that!

Yet, God forgives! It is just a sign of the times that people lose respect for each other!

I feel so sad about it! I wish people would just try and be nicer!

It starts in the home and with your neighbours! If you can do that you are almost there already! That's all it takes to make a better world!

Contradiction in terms there. How can they bring a curse if God forgives? That is nonsensical.

To the OP, if you don't like the title, don't click on the thread. Simple really. I mean, really, what is the difference between that thread title or something like "Prince Charles is a Reptilian" or whatever? There are lots of thread titles that may offend. My honest advice would try not to be so sensitive.

You got me wrong! I ain't sensitive atall! I am very thick skinned indeed! You obviously have not read much I have written on here, lol!

I love it all! I am not moaning about it! I want to see what people think. Of course, I will argue and fight my corner like any boxer in the ring, but I am not complaining!

I think people treat each other real bad!

The curse is that you are not knowing the Teacher, from a believer's perspective! The curse is that at times you will feel hopeless and in the dark and will be lonely and have nothing to believe in when it could feel so much more hopeful!

I think you misunderstood me. For me it would be a curse not to have just a glimmer of that Light around in my life.

I don't pretend to be a good boy! I know too well who and what I am! I have to live with it, lol!

All I got is a tiny bit of hope in this Creation! Worth more than any amount of gold to me!

No matter what, even if they murdered me, you'll find me forgiving seventy times seven all the way to The Kingdom Come!

Peace up! Joy to the world! The Prince of Light is sitting at the Right Hand of God Almighty!

Every little thing is gonna be alright!

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Could have been to be fair?

Like Mary magdalene, she has her own gospel but not in the Bible, in the bible she's a whore....

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by sensible1

I just reported those guys on page 2 for bullying and derailing your thread!

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I see you deleted the picture, oh well.
edit on 22-1-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

It's true that some early Christians did promote the idea that Jesus was a female. Or, maybe just one of the many "supposed" Jesus's was a female.

www.nobeliefs.com...

JERUSALEM- A team of archaeologists discovered artifacts near the wall in Jerusalem's ancient City of David that not only shows evidence that Jesus actually existed, but that "he" was a female. The amazing discoveries make it, not only the earliest known evidence for Jesus, but reveals that Jesus was actually a girl.

Carbon dating puts the artifacts at around 30 A.D. which makes this the earliest known evidence for an historical Jesus.

In describing the painting, Ephraim Balzar, a professor emeritus at Tel Aviv University, depicted the mural as, "Jesus with flowers in her hair, wearing a pearl necklace and a beaded anklet (ankle bracelet). And note Christ wearing the red lipstick." Also in the painting, "you can see a vertical ichthys that had a special meaning in ancient religions."

The dirty little secret in Christian history is that Jesus has, many times, been shown as a woman. "This is no secret to the early Catholic priests," says Balzar. "In fact, Jesus as been reinterpreted as Mary, Christ's mother, to avoid the embarrassing consequences to Catholic congregations," said Balzar. "The virgin Mary is actually the virgin Jesus," claims Balzar..........................

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
If you disagree with the premise of a thread, either file a complaint or voice your respectful disagreement in the existing thread.
Thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Contacting Staff: Alerts, Suggestions, Complaints

Members are not to be attacked for their views...
We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

**Thread closed** for review.
edit on Tue Jan 22 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join