It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be-smirching the Name of Jesus

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
ATS is now filled with theories that the gov't killed innocent schoolchildren (reminescent of the Palestinian side of the Arab - Israeli conflict) , That a new civil war will be fought (evidently because our President is black) , and says terrible things about minorities, and our country on the whole.. But what is plastered across the front of your page about Jesus I can not deal with. I refuse to deal with those that purposely besmirch the name of Jesus the way you have..

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
You may have just opened a can of worms

CX

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Any help with what you're upset about on the front page? Apart from the threads, i just see adverts for hats and "how to drop three dress sizes". Unless Jesus had a complex about his weight, i'm not seeing it.

Star for you though purely for the word "be-smirch", what a cool word, i will be using it more in conversation from this point on.

CX.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
"Jesus saves - by shopping at Walmart."

Did the OP see something like that on the front page? Specificity certainly helps in these kind of discussions.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by sensible1

To be persecuted in the heart for Jesus, is to know the Father.

May the peace of God be with you

CX

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov
"Jesus saves - by shopping at Walmart."

Did the OP see something like that on the front page? Specificity certainly helps in these kind of discussions.

If he did, then it means Jesus returned, in which case it's win win for the Christians.
Therefore, nothing to get upset about.

CX.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

ATS is now filled with theories that the gov't killed innocent schoolchildren (reminescent of the Palestinian side of the Arab - Israeli conflict) , That a new civil war will be fought (evidently because our President is black) , and says terrible things about minorities, and our country on the whole.. But what is plastered across the front of your page about Jesus I can not deal with. I refuse to deal with those that purposely besmirch the name of Jesus the way you have..

It's as easy as hitting the back button on the internet browser and heading to a different website. Trust me, Jesus' feelings aren't hurt.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Front page headline Said that Jesus (Yahweh) was ******* I will not repeat it .. It's blasphemy, and this site has turned into a God-Hating, Christian hating, blacks and minority hating site. I have strong opininons myself, but don't hate anybody... If others don't believe in Jesus, that their own choice, but to say Yahweh exists, but is something he is not, is blasphemy, and complete hatred. This site seems to have BECOME that.

I came to this site because I have first hand knowledge of UFO technology (Tempest Signals Analysis technogies) developed in the 1920's to detect and scan foreign airborne technologies and threats, but I am appalled at this site right now.. It looks like a supremist site that hates Jesus, if you look at the top blogs.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Forgive them. They know not what they do.

Jesus does.

Cirque

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I think my signature conveys what I want to say better than I can.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
You'd cry tears of blood if you heard the things that came out of my mouth the last time a hit my thumb with a hammer.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Easy solution: leave.

If you can't handle other people's opinions then why are you on these boards?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Now you know how Muslims feel when Christians "be-smirch" the name of Allah.
How Hindu's feel when Christians "be-smirch" the name of Krishna or Rama.
How Witches feel when Christians "be-smirch" the name of Gaia.

Need I go on? I think your God can fend for himself. He's a big boy now.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by sensible1

I am standing by you, you are a very Sensible1!

Yes, I hate it, too!

They don't know the curse they bring upon themselves when they do that!

Yet, God forgives! It is just a sign of the times that people lose respect for each other!

I feel so sad about it! I wish people would just try and be nicer!

It starts in the home and with your neighbours! If you can do that you are almost there already! That's all it takes to make a better world!

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

Preach it brother! God forgives... except if you refuse to worship him, then he'll send you to everlasting torture. What a loving god he is!

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Seems to me that you are "besmirching" the name of Jesus by calling him Yahweh!

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Hate Jesus by yourselves... I will no longer be a part of this site. I will share my UFO info in some other forum, and will not keep company any longer with those who speak thee things about Jesus.

Moderators, you are free to delete my profile...

link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by Revolution9

Preach it brother! God forgives... except if you refuse to worship him, then he'll send you to everlasting torture. What a loving god he is!

Hahahaha!

It's not like that Bro!

He is a forgiving God.

Now picture this at the end of time:

I see Hitler down in the pit suffering and burning for all eternity! Will I be able to live my eternity in Paradise knowing that is happening to another human soul??? No way, bro!

Do you know what I would do? I would petition the Lord to remove Adolf from the fire and I would try and be his friend and get him to learn to love his brother man! That is what I would do because I am a forgiving chap and I don't want to see anyone down, believer or not!

Just as Jesus came and changed it all before how do we know He will not totally change it again when He comes???

We know Jack****, frankly Bro!
edit on 22-1-2013 by Revolution9 because: spelling

CX

link   

Front page headline Said that Jesus (Yahweh) was ******* I will not repeat it .. It's blasphemy, and this site has turned into a God-Hating, Christian hating, blacks and minority hating site.

There may be many here who are not into the whole God thing, but i believe that if the site were to display any hate speech, whatever the subject, the management would be on it pretty sharpish.

If you feel this is the case, alert the staff via the proper channels.

CX.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Hate Jesus by yourselves... I will no longer be a part of this site. I will share my UFO info in some other forum, and will not keep company any longer with those who speak thee things about Jesus.

Moderators, you are free to delete my profile...

Keep a thick skin! This is a learning experience, my friend!

You MUST stand and stick up for what you believe in! You MUST keep doing your thing!

Don't ever give in! No matter what! Just get a thick skin and let it ride over you.

Words can offend, but that is all they can do really. It depends on your reaction!

There are people like me here. I will always stick up for a brother or a sister here if I am around!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join