It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

latest Sirius trailer

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
lol, whatever...the point is this video will come out and wake many people up

which means the shills shall fail once again..

lol

I chose my side in 2008...

love & light
edit on 23-3-2013 by cornucopia because: spelling, as if it's my strong suit, lol

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia
lol, whatever...the point is this video will come out and wake many people up

It won't wake any people up. It may delude many people with its bogus claims but it won't wake anyone to any truth. People need to investigate Greer's decades of fakery to be woken up to reality!

You should know better by now, Cornucopia. You've been drinking Greer's Koolaid since 2008 but now you've seen the evidence. You know the truth about the man. It's time you gave up and stopped promoting the charlatan.

What will Greer do next once Sirius has run out of steam like Orion and SEAS did?

Maybe next year we'll see something like this -

edit on 24-3-2013 by torsion because: redacted

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by torsion

it will wake people up...

would you like to argue about it?

lol..

i know for a fact it will..

can i prove it?

no..

can i prove to you i have dreams?

no

but i do

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

it will wake people up...

It has already woken people up to the fact that Greer is a scammer....

can i prove to you i have dreams?
no
but i do

There is nothing strange about someone having dreams.... but you having dreams does not stop Greer being a scammer!

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Ya ya tell us all that if we like a topic, not to go out and buy any books on it. Don't buy any of your favorite authors, they should give it away for free, or even better, work 8-10 hour days doing something they hate for their real money and then just donate the real passion stuff they were born for for free.

Oh, and don't ever buy your favorite music again. They should donate it too.

This is just censorship and ya know it.

Grow up.

edit on 24-3-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Ya ya tell us all that if we like a topic, not to go out and buy any books on it. Don't buy any of your favorite authors, they should give it away for free, or even better, work 8-10 hour days doing something they hate for their real money and then just donate the real passion stuff they were born for for free.

Oh, and don't ever buy your favorite music again. They should donate it too.

This is just censorship and ya know it.

Grow up.

edit on 24-3-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

There's nothing wrong with making money legitimately. The problem arises when money is made via fraudulent means. If you invested your money in gold bars and discovered that you'd been sold gold plated tin would it be acceptable? Same thing here with Greer. He's selling moths as aliens, farmer's fields as flying saucers and duping people into thinking he has access to free energy. It's all a lie, all a scam. If he did it in the UK he'd be arrested.

Here's comments from someone who attended one of Greer's pre-Sirius training scams-

I am not going to post my name, but let’s say that I attended one of the full blown, read $1,000 dollar CSETI training courses. Alright let’s keep this quick and painless. He passed around pictures of a dead alien baby, and said he is one of three people in the world to have held it. Oh my Goodness were these photos fake. It was staggering. People were buying it. If one thing is fake, well, then you have to pretty much question the whole thing, right? Finally, doing some good online research and getting more to core of things, that is, what sort of progress are we making in free energy technology, which dr. greer and his buddy jan bravo heading this so-called Orion project are supposedly at the cutting edge in revealing. Well I drilled them and could get nowhere, I mean no substantial information about their progress status, or anything, instead, I was belittled for insisting on answers! Me! Now none of you know me of course but that is something that absolutely does not fly. It really started to smell like fish at this point, and boy with the combination of the dead alien baby.. that was some bitter icing on a pretty homo-erotic cake. Oh God do I need to bring up this final point… there were some DEFINITE creepy interactions between the two muscly-bound men running the show, that is, the good dr. himself and this security guy (Emory lol) that followed him around. It was announced that there was some powerful alien presence that could only be felt buckle-to-buckle between them, that is, between the belt buckles of the good dr. and his “associate” Emory. It still makes me giggle to think about it. Oooo the things I could do with those $1,000 !!! But what the hell, it was kinda fun, the whole thing. Just a God-Damn lie, and absolutely a scam, and why am I pissed off?? Because I am concerned about the future of this planet, that is PRIMARY and anybody who claims to be fighting for its good better be damn well doing what he says. THAT pisses me off. Please take this to the bank, I didn’t intend for this little comment to become a rant but PLEASE TAKE THIS TO THE BANK- DR. GREER DOES NOT HAVE THE PLANET’S BEST INTERESTS AT HEART RE: FREE ENERGY TECHNOLOGY.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

hugs

imagine free energy technology being release/shared...

can you imagine that?

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   

can you imagine that?

So why doesnt Greer release it then? He claims to have it....

The world would be destroyed within weeks....
edit on 26-3-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   

reply to post by torsion

hugs

can you imagine that?

The key word here is "imagine."

That's what you have to do when Greer is involved.

Here's a group of people who paid $175 each to sit in a circle on Greer's land. A "football field-sized ET craft" hovered above them. Well, that's what Greer told them. No one could see it but Greer so they had to imagine it was there.

The people in the field had previously attended a seminar at $10 per head. During the seminar Greer encouraged them to spend $175 on the ET contact experience. After the "experience" Greer encouraged them to take the next step - the $1000+ training course. After that, intense training can be had for even more money.

Greer stole the idea of the scam from L Ron Hubbard founder of the Scientology scam.

Keep imagining Cornucopia

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   

video will come out and wake many people up

the only waking up people going to watch this silly movie will do is when they turn the lights on in the theatre after it is finished!

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Catalin

Don’t bother with this one! If is not Stevie himself, then is one of his acolytes for sure. After all that evidence I believe even a snail would woke up and acknowledge that Greer is a big charlatan.

I sure hope not... the idea of getting "LOL Hugs" from him creeps me right the eff out.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

no it does not matter who gets the information out, it is the information that matters..

and no free energy technology will save this world, you and i both know this

no more oil...

oil will not be used in our near future...

prepare for it

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

and no free energy technology will save this world, you and i both know this

Very true, no free energy.... as there is no such thing, only scammers like Greer push it to try and scam money from the gullible.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

there is free energy, I do not have time right now to dig up some links for you..

but I will when I get home later..

just type free energy into a google search and prepare to be amazed..
you can even find such topics here on ATS.

hugs

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

i know for a fact it will.. can i prove it? no..

So you don't know for a fact as a fact can be proven, is this not how reality works,

or can we all fly to never-land

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

there is free energy, I do not have time right now to dig up some links for you..

but I will when I get home later..

just type free energy into a google search and prepare to be amazed..
you can even find such topics here on ATS.

hugs

Free energy in google WOW I mean

Links are crap, point us to where we can see this free energy machine in the flesh and watch it create free energy, where can we go to see it if it exists as you and Greer claim, I am not paying as you say its free and it should be.

Why is Greer charging so much for so little to none and saying free energy is available?

Humans have a brain for a purpose

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale
reply to post by cornucopia

i know for a fact it will.. can i prove it? no..

So you don't know for a fact as a fact can be proven, is this not how reality works,

or can we all fly to never-land

reality, is reality...
although some may not perceive said reality

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Magnetic Levitation Electricity Generator
www.venusproject.org...

BSMH-Yildiz' All-Magnet-Motor
pesn.com...

Nassim Haramein Free Energy & The Future Of Science
www.youtube.com...

Nassim Haramein speaks about our future

Free Energy technology is coming fast

Humans deserve to be free, We are no longer slaves for money.

Thank you God...

Thank YOU

Free Energy – David Sereda
www.endalldisease.com...

Crystals...
David Sereda discusses his research into solid-state physics
www.youtube.com...#!

Justin Hall-Tipping: Freeing energy from the grid
www.youtube.com...

that's just for starters, took me less than 10 minutes to come up with this post

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   

that's just for starters, took me less than 10 minutes to come up with this post

yet none of them have actually built their "free energy" device and had it properly tested.... all frauds.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

yet none of them have actually built their "free energy" device and had it properly tested.... all frauds.

no they are not frauds they are good hearted people doing their best to wake us up...

we all have a piece to the puzzle, it is not for one person to save the world..

we all have a part in this play

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join