It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Big Unified Picture Theory of Conspiracies - And Predictions For Its next Moves

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
The Big Unified Picture Theory of Conspiracies - And Predictions For Its next Moves
by J. SilverSwan

What is the link between

-The Roswell incident,

-The walking on the Moon,

-Global warming promotion

-The Vatican

-New Age of Aquarius

-Hitler's Eugenism

-Quantum theory promotion

-Mother Nature deification

-Reports of alien abductions

-The black families and

-The big Media/Banks?

These could in fact simply be different sides of only one machine whose purpose becomes clear once you read this possible future. If my unified theory is correct, then not only will the informations about the cryptocracy becomes clear to us (and hopefully be useful for those governments who are not corrupted by the cryptocracy yet), but I can also use that web of informations to generate probable actions from the cryptocracy... in the future.

Some times ago: A group of ex-jesuits seek domination over Vatican and its territories. (I would guess this group had strings inside the Vatican already. )

-Around 1900: A "cryptocracy" is generated - a group whose core is materialism and secrecy is created. Because it is against the interest of the rest of the population, this group remains hidden from the rest of the population and from the governments. (we see evidences of a conspiracy when the occult Rasputin betrayed tsar Nicholas II, and then a swiss-related group gave rise to bolcheviks, who shot the royal family and its children after Alexander I refused to sign the Vienna treaty, which wanted to "unify" Europe. The result was a russian revolution apparently controlled by Switzerland - which mean Europe succeeded in controlling Russia. )

-1947: An Unidentified Flying Object crashes in Roswell. The Air Force retrieve the bodies, which were buried in 4 ft-long coffins. As it was assumed these bodies were extraterrestrials, Russia accidentally leaks a document that those bodies were genetically modified children. For the next century, the military keeps abducting people to created a new genetically modified race. To avoid suspicions, the military uses saucer-shaped crafts. The abductee is led to think that the captors are extraterrestrials.

-1969: Men are sent unto the Moon. Mare Tranquiliquis, landing point of Buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstrong, is claimed as a temple statute, Mare Tranquiliquis Lodge #2000. As it is technically a real estate, access to this temple is subject to restrictions. The New Order of Worlds is born.

-1977: The New Order of Worlds generates the Vrillon Message, in which it is "revealed" that the "Astor Galactic Command" watches mankind closely, and wants it to finally accept a new order of worlds.
(Vrillon speaks of "golden dawn", a concept which is present in occultism, which was Rasputin and Aleister Crowley's speciality. Vrillon also mentions the wish that the people listen to themselves - not to god -, and that they put down their arms and accept the New Age of Aquarius, which was promoted by occultist Aleister Crowley. )

-2006: Al Gore makes his movie, An Unconventional Truth, in which Global Warming theory is presented as a fact, while the rest of the movie is filled with fabrications from "bias-compensated" - modified - sources and contradictions. But the effect is powerful: nearly all population get brainwashed into thinking that mankind is destructive, thus it must be kept under tight control.
(Many inaccuracies and obvious lies were pointed out to occur in this movie, but the people's emotive reaction exceeded their objective and logical thinking... Only but a few know that anthropogenic Global Warming theory is not supported by any evidences... at all. Graphs showing global "warming" were manipulated for "bias compensation", meaning that the raw data actually showed no warming, but the processed data was added a few degrees for 2005 to "compensate measurement" - and provide a fabricated "proof" for Warmers. But these few who attempted to point out the truth were mocked at, judged "un-scientific", and shut down by the world's media. For instance, Michael Chricton wrote a semi-fiction, State Of Fear, in which he exposed the hidden hands behind global warming theory. He died in 2008 without having any considerable effect. )

-2010: The NOW accumulates about 6 trillions of debt money in Swiss credits, in Geneva. While the population gets wind of something, and prepare to rise against banks, Geneva diffuses the tension towards Wall Street. Meanwhile, Geneva finances deep and incredible researches in science, and also controls key media. To distract the population, the NOW accuses the Vatican and many christian churches throughout the World of sexual abuses. The Vatican, machine which is under the NOW's agenda, admits everything. Worldwide faith shakes, millions switch to atheism, and rise against christianism.

-2011: The NOW's military side - mostly NATO - expresses its concerned about the power that Internet has in the hands of the population. Capable of unifying the people against the NOW, the military classifies iPads and other devices capable of accessing Internet as an "international security threat".

-2012: After 16 years with satellites showing global temperatures are cooling, Geneva funds "studies" to maintain the Global Warming fear. A "study" say that Antarctica and Arctic ice is melting faster than expected, thus maintaining a sentiment of guilt toward "Mother Nature" in the people's psychology. The NOW attempts to modify the climate so that it fits their claims of anthropogenical global warming. Severe weather are generated throughout the world through weather modifying chemicals dispersion in the atmosphere - one of those chemicals is gasoline, another is black dust from a fire. While drought are experienced in some parts of the world, other parts of the world's climate go haywire. Russia, China and India receives severe cold which killed many civilians. Canada, USA and Europe receive unprecedented amounts of snow. Australia and Africa receives drought. Middle-East receives floods and snow.

-2013: (these haven't happened yet - they are my predictions): After a while, learning from the last year's climatic modification mistakes, the NOW succeed in making worldwide temperatures warmer. The NOW invents a new religion: Nature. A "scientific" paper is published from Geneva: mankind is a cancer, which harms Mother Nature. According to "scientists" throughout the World, mankind's destructive tendencies, for instance through anthropogenic global warming, are passed down from generation to the next through the genes, and measures must be taken to limit population's reproductivity - eugenism, first thought of by Adolf Hitler. A tighter control must be enforced over worldwide population to "limit mankind's damage upon Mother Nature".

-2014: Some group of people throughout the world, through Internet, unite against the NOW. The path to freedom - coordinated worldwide revolution - seems clear.

-2015: The NOW reacts by injecting funds into neurology science. Geneva publishes a "scientific" paper in which they claim that Internet is the cause for mental illness throughout the world, and that Internet must be treated as a dangerous addiction and as an international security threat. Access to Internet becomes interpreted as a psychological disturbance, and Internet is banned worldwide.

-2016: The NOW gains power because it holds more and more debt money. Some small groups of population throughout the world start making their own new local currency, to stop suffering from the world's current economical stresses. It's their first step for resistance. Incapable of coordinating themselves because of the disappearance of Internet, many fail in that resistance and are neutralized by the NOW.

-2018: The NOW is aware of the small localized currencies people are creating. This slightly impairs the control the NOW has. Geneva discreetly injects unprecedented amount of money, which collapses all worldwide economies. All nations are bring to their knees. Geneva comes in with a permanent solution: the Unero. This worldwide new currency, entirely controlled by Geneva, solves many economical problems. Thus, all other independent currencies are banished by law. People try to escape the control but they are unsuccessful and end up in detention facilities.

-2019: Those who resist the NOW try to gain independence so they attempt to buy a new country. As the seller of those country is the bank of Geneva, this new country has no more freedom than the others. Those who resist the NOW start thinking about war.

-2020: While the resistance movement starts generating conflicts inside the new unified world, the NOW encourages keypoints in entertainment and in "sciences". The NOW starts promoting musical compositions, movies and arts about sexual desires, natural instincts and hunger, thus distracting the population from spiritual evolution or rebellion. Meanwhile, Geneva issues new "scientific" papers which states that our mind can influence matter all around through the "quantum Observer effect", and reach the conclusion that to avoid mental illness and spreading chaos, mankind should learn to shut down their thinking processes, give in to their desires and instincts instead, and only accept things as they come. Meditation, Kama Sutra, kung fu and Yoga are teached to children in school instead of religions or morality.

-2021: Geneva publishes another paper, in which "scientists" discovered that humans can work better if only they would stop accumulating "unnecessary" knowledge - for instance, knowledge on the cryptocracy or knowledge on scientific contreversial theories - and simply follow the basic "Natural" knowledge.

-2022: Benedict XVI dies. Peter is named the new spiritual leader. As he is presented with the "scientific facts" which Geneva generated since decades, Peter destroys the Vatican once and for all, saying that Vatican was, and always has been, the Antichrist's dwelling. The people will love him. Peter will go on by promoting the communion with the "true God", "proved" by "science", Mother Nature - and natural desires.

-2023: The resistance movement attempts to express themselves, and expose the deviousness of the NOW. The members of the movement are judged "anti-scientific" by the media, are mocked at, are judged mentally ill, and are then locked inside psychiatrical correction institutes.

-2024: Peter praises the NOW, expressing relief at the "fact" that the NOW saved us from the old Vatican's satanist control. People start viewing the NOW as the savior.

-2025: The NOW's military side, which may have unified the Navy with Europe's forces like the ASTOR and the NATO, achieves total control over meteorology. The military's "Gaia's Force" makes sure that every times a human being makes a contreversed action, "Mother Nature" gets angry and react - through the "observation principle" - by making a "natural" disaster. This ensures the total obedience of most of the population, but not all.

-2027: With the rise of "natural disasters", Geneva publishes another paper, which states that Nature has a mind, which mean that all dissidences from the people must be interpreted as attacks against this "Gaia" superior life-form. All laws are re-written to include Mother Nature. The Ten Georgia Guidestones Commandments become the New Law of Earth. "Nature's Quantum Consciousness" becomes the new religion. All teachings of other religions are interrupted and banned. "Mother Nature" is hurt by mankind, and anyone who oppose this idea is considered immoral.

-2028: The resistance movement can no longer oppose any considerable resistance to the establishment of the New Order of Worlds, so all resistance members flee all countries. A massive worldwide exodus. Most of the fleeing members are captured by the NOW's unified world military, ASTOR. But a couple of members flee to a impregnable area on Earth.

-2030: To protect "Mother Nature's heritage", Geneva install a police force on all territories dubbed "protected" by the UNESCO. As all UNESCO areas are judged "heritage of Mother Nature", and as Geneva takes full responsibility to police these worldwide areas, Geneva becomes the Capital of the New Order of the Worlds. Geneva extends, through UN's space policy chart, its protection to celestial bodies as well.

-2033: The isolated members of the exodus think about attempting to flee into space, and escape the NOW. On an unrelated topic, Georgia is underwater. Its "Ten Commandments" are the only thing that rises from the sea. This image creates an impact in the mind of the people, as the NOW makes sure images of the Guidestones emerging from the sea are published all around the Globe. The time capsule, hidden in the Guidestone, is finally opened. It says that Divinity is not to be seek outside of us, but inside of us, that all members of the NOW all descend from the 12 tribes, thus are holy.

-2036: As Geneva has successfully installed its "Astor Natural Security", controls the Earth, its Moon, Mars, a Jovian moon, and has sent a manned spacecraft toward another star system, the cryptocracy officially stops hiding and takes the name of the "Astor Galactic Federation" or perhaps the "Astor Space Command". The Astor Galactic Federation leaders think that if one desires something, then this "something" is real - deformation of the Schrodinger cat - because that's what "quantum philosophy" says. So they think that as they desire to be gods, it means they are gods. The Astor Galactic Federation discovers the space-time warp technology, which enables them to travel at 104 the speed of light. All population under the Astor Galactic Federation is genetically and mentally perfect - due to almost a century of covert genetic and mind manipulations, starting from 1947. The population is divertified, but genetically and mentally perfect for the parameters of that diversification.

-2037: The members of the exodus attempt to develop sub-luminous space vehicles. Unfortunately these vehicles are noticed by the Astor Galactic Federation fleet and all attempts to escape the Earth fail. A brief fight in the sky occurs while the exodus vehicles attempt to resist at the Astor Federation ships.

-2039: Astor Galactic Federation states that all members of the exodus are dangerous, as members of the exodus do not subscribe to the Guidestones's ten commandments. Astor judges each of the members of the exodus as a threat to Mother Nature and to the rest of space - as a carrier of destruction, as having a dangerous lack of reason, and possibly be prone to uncontrolled reproduction of defective genes. Thus, Astor Federation bans all members of the exodus from space travels.

-2042: By traveling at relativistic speed, the leaders of the Astor Galactic Federation ages slower, relative to earthbound population's time. Thus, leaders of the Federation live much longer than usual people - around 250 years?

End of predictions.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Of course my predictions starts at 2013, until 2042. I focused more on the predictions than the years. I may have gotten the years wrong, but I am confident the last machinery of the NOW will take place around 2030.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Well that was an interesting read, I can't say I believe you but I will say I hope you are wrong.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Oh, and I almost forgot: Although I strongly agree with gun control, I would nevertheless like to point out it fits the cryptocracy's plan to limit the future Exodus's level of defence.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Putyournamehere
Well that was an interesting read, I can't say I believe you but I will say I hope you are wrong.

I hope I'm wrong too. If my predictions are correct, then I see no hope for mankind's future - the future will be a worldwide autocracy and all other point of views will be classified as heretic by "scientific" authorities.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Oh, and Anderson Cooper mocking the conspiracy theorists also fits my predictions - see Prediction, Paragraph 2023.

-2023: The resistance movement attempts to express themselves, and expose the deviousness of the NOW. The members of the movement are judged "anti-scientific" by the media, are mocked at, are judged mentally ill, and are then locked inside psychiatrical correction institutes.

Now, I wrote these predictions the 7th of January of 2013. Anderson Cooper attacked conspiracy investigators the 11th of January - 4 for days after I wrote this paragraph.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
As another point, Global Warming Theory has been proven false by our observation - as there was no global warming since 16 years, the ice packs actually gained grounds, and sea levels has dropped instead of rising, and now Germany has a new land to colonize, Bird island. But that's not what the Big Media tells you. According to them, the globe is actually 10 times warmer than ever, and according to their "science", sea levels are rising. And then they pull out graphs which were tampered with to "compensate measurement bias" and say, behold the truth.
edit on 24-1-2013 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

-2018: The NOW is aware of the small localized currencies people are creating. This slightly impairs the control the NOW has. Geneva discreetly injects unprecedented amount of money, which collapses all worldwide economies. All nations are bring to their knees. Geneva comes in with a permanent solution: the Unero. This worldwide new currency, entirely controlled by Geneva, solves many economical problems. Thus, all other independent currencies are banished by law. People try to escape the control but they are unsuccessful and end up in detention facilities.

Geneva might come up with the idea... or China. Recent informations leads me to think China may be the new Swiss bank. It started backing its money with gold, while all other countries are selling gold.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

"Anonymous Calls for Civil War to Remove US Government".

Bad move, but it fits Prediction, Paragraph 2014:

-2014: Some group of people throughout the world, through Internet, unite against the NOW. The path to freedom - coordinated worldwide revolution - seems clear.

And it's a stupid move, because that's what's gonna happen next if this happens:

-2015: The NOW reacts by injecting funds into neurology science. Geneva publishes a "scientific" paper in which they claim that Internet is the cause for mental illness throughout the world, and that Internet must be treated as a dangerous addiction and as an international security threat. Access to Internet becomes interpreted as a psychological disturbance, and Internet is banned worldwide.

edit on 24-1-2013 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Intriguing. Up till now, your predictions followed history, but i guess it was the other way around.

Considering their history, the Shadow might very well do exactly what you predicted. I always knew that the Shadow would let the civilians imprisonned on Earth, and they would be the only ones to roam the galaxy...

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by starheart

Considering their history, the Shadow might very well do exactly what you predicted.

Maybe not. Maybe I'm wrong about the end... I hope I am.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

I have been thinking all day, trying to come up with something to say about this. I hope what I ended up being inspired with will help... though it may not be easy to hear.

You're right about everything being connected, about every major event being part of one group's agenda, because there are really only two groups: God's children, and Satan's. Everyone belongs to one or the other, and God's children don't go around channeling Ashtar or claiming the moon for a Texas Freemason lodge (thanks, Buzz) or concocting elaborate webs of deception to trick the unwary into believing lies. Satan's children despise truth, and they're the ones in charge (for now). "You shall know them by their works." The most casual of examinations into the official 9/11 story will convince any open mind that it's a pile of dingo dung, yet most people do believe it... because it's easier.

The future is unknowable without the gift of prophecy, though, so I can't say much about the predictions. I only have a feeling that all evil will be removed from the world before the year 2020. Only time will tell. But I do know a few things for certain.

Satan knows he's going to lose in the end. He cannot win against God. His plan, therefore, has to be to destroy and make miserable as many of God's children as possible, and to take as many of them down with him as he can when he goes bye-bye. He makes us despair, he makes us feel helpless, he makes us hate each other, he makes us worry, he makes us believe lies... because he hates us. God does the exact opposite... because he loves us.

Life is Light versus Dark, period. Darkness isn't a "thing," it's simply where the light (truth) has been blocked by a thing (lies). If you stand between a light and a wall, you can only see your shadow if you're not facing the light. If the darkness is overwhelming you, simply turn around. By this I mean "Don't worry about it." Trust God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. They are the only source of Light in this world. I know it sounds like a cop-out, but if you truly believe in God, you have to believe he'll be vanquishing Darkness once and for all eventually... and that you don't need to worry about it. Trust him. I mean, what else are you going to do? Only God has enough power to stop Satan and those Satan has made powerful (the Shadow forces, both human and demonic). Their time will come, and nothing we do will make it come faster. We can't hurry God's plans, and we can't stop Satan's plans. Look for and support whatever Light is in the world; staring at the Darkness just gives it more power over you. As Jesus said in the Sermon on the Mount:

You have heard that it was said, "Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth." But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well. If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles. Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.

You have heard that it was said, "Love your neighbor and hate your enemy." But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. If you love only those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that?

Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

I agree it's not an easy path to follow. But the way wasn't meant to be easy... "Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it." (Matt. 7:13-14) Be one of the few. It might suck in the short term, but you'll be glad you stuck it out.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thought Provoker
Trust him. I mean, what else are you going to do? Only God has enough power to stop Satan and those Satan has made powerful (the Shadow forces, both human and demonic). Their time will come, and nothing we do will make it come faster. We can't hurry God's plans, and we can't stop Satan's plans. Look for and support whatever Light is in the world; staring at the Darkness just gives it more power over you.

"the Shadow"... I though I was the only one to use that expression around here.

About God... I don't know. I am atheist, but I always tried to consider other opinions. There is a member of my family who is an atheist but also a bit... convinced that there is no other options, and I don't like the result so I try not to be like this person.

I consider Intelligence design as highly probable... I met alot of christians. I think that evolution may be compatible with creationism - this God figure simply got to create, and there is nothing which bans his creations to evolve.

But until now I still can't have faith in this God... I have trouble believing that God is out there. I think there is a possibility God could be some sort of a "master intelligence", the Grand Equation, and that this Grand Equation's presence in our universe can generate highly structured life. Like a computer, if you like.

But maybe God IS out there... who knows, maybe he lives in a multiverse. If that's so then all is possible.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Perhaps this story will help, if you believe it. Just keep an open mind, and pay attention to both the science in it and the spiritual. Not that that story is why I believe; I believe because it's what "feels right" to me. Nature just happening by itself doesn't make as much sense as it being engineered and created by someone. The resistance to belief comes from being trapped on the material plane, and being taught by other trapped people to not believe in things we can't see. Science and God aren't mutually exclusive. In fact, I can't see having one without the other...

But we all have to choose for ourselves. What feels right to you?

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Perhaps this story will help, if you believe it.

Hey, I think they actually talked about it in a National Geographic series. Thanks for the link! I do wonder why this man (and so many others) can percieve images and sounds even though their brain is completely inactive. The answer may very well be that it is something else perceving those images/sounds instead of the brain... *cough* the spirit */end of cough*.

Nature just happening by itself doesn't make as much sense as it being engineered and created by someone.

Precisely!! That's exactly why I believe in intelligent design. As I read more and more things about physics (I didn't go to university, I had to work - so I had to learn everything by myself), I realized that all theories about the creation were about as far-fetched (and sometimes even more) than the theory that an intelligence created it all. I mean, seriously. According to current physics, here's how everything went:

How was the Universe created? Boom, some 13 bilions years ago something kinda explosed real hard for no reason and from that our Universe was formed. The most surprising aspect of this theory is that it was proposed by the Vatican (Lemaitre), not Hubble (as some still believe).

How was our sun created? Well, some supernova leftover gas condensed and Boom, there you go there's your sun.

How was the Earth created? Well, you see there was some debris and they all, you know, crashed together... Boom, Boom, Boom, then the Moon collides - another Boom -... and there you go, you have an Earth.

How was the atmosphere created? Boom, a couple of volcanoes erupts and there's the solution.

Then, life has to develop. How was life created? Well, it was a series of accidents, you know... Oops, Nature accidently merged the right amount of molecules... Oops, now the mitochondrions were accudently introduced around the cell's nucleus... Oops, now the cell sprouts some legs! Oops, watch out, it can think now. Aren't accidents just wonderful?

How did the dinosaurs died? Well, remember the Boom principle? Okay. Wait for it. At first we thought that female dinosaurs became too heavy and crushed their eggs. But now we have the Boom principle, and because we found iridium, it is obvious that ALL dinosaurs were COMPLETELY erradicated because an asteroid collided with Earth. Surely the equal proportion of iridium throughout the world suggest that the asteroid collided with ALL Earth's surface at once? You know how asteroids are - they keep on whamming Earth as long as not ALL of Earth's surface has equal amounts of iridium.

Science and God aren't mutually exclusive. In fact, I can't see having one without the other...

Science is simply the accumulation of knowledge. We Know that kangaroos exists. But theories are interpretations of this knowledge - we Think there are 11 dimension useless-ly wrapped up inside planck's lenght. I have nothing against knowledge - no one can deny the Sun is hot, that ice melts at higher energy, that atoms are divisible. I have something against theories - alot of those are simply guesses but I see too much people beliving in those guesses.

But we all have to choose for ourselves. What feels right to you?

There a trilions of planets in our universe. Alot of those are inside Goldilock regions. And there are (according to Susskind - I came up with a much higher figure) at least 10^500 other universes in the Landscape. I feel that there is a certainty that one of those could be home to a supreme being which could match the christian God description. I feel Something created the universe - I am quite sure no evolving structures can emerge from absolute chaos. Is this "something" God? I don't know. If this something is God, does he still care about us? I don't know. All I know is that we have a spirit who never dies (well, at least, seems to decay less rapidely than our matter body) and that possibilities are infinite (well, at least very high).

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

Hey, I think they actually talked about it in a National Geographic series. Thanks for the link! I do wonder why this man (and so many others) can percieve images and sounds even though their brain is completely inactive. The answer may very well be that it is something else perceving those images/sounds instead of the brain... *cough* the spirit */end of cough*.

Almost.
It's actually the mind. His soul stayed in his body, since he didn't die. The mind lives between the soul/body and the spirit. It's the thinker of your thoughts. The spirit is the mind's "power supply" and guardian. The body is the mind's "remote probe." The soul powers the body. Death unites the mind and soul, I think, once the body isn't separating them. I dunno, I could be completely wrong, but it doesn't matter. For that doctor to have experienced what he experienced, there has to be a soul or a spirit or something similar that does not exist in the brain... and there's no way nature could be responsible for it. It could only be someone's creation.

There; existence of God proven. Next?

As I read more and more things about physics, I realized that all theories about the creation were about as far-fetched (and sometimes even more) than the theory that an intelligence created it all.

Occam's Razor: "among competing hypotheses, the one that makes the fewest assumptions should be selected." I don't live by it, but a lot of scientists do. So how may assumptions does each theory of creation require? It's probably obvious, but I'll summarize:

God: That's it. "God exists and created everything" is the only assumption.

Nature: Start with every one of the laws of physics. And then stop, because there's no need to proceed further.

One assumption versus... well, thousands at least. There; existence of God re-proven. Next?

The most surprising aspect of this theory is that it was proposed by the Vatican (Lemaitre), not Hubble (as some still believe).

Georges Lemaître was a physicist who happened to be a Jesuit priest, not "The Vatican." The Vatican has disapproved of many Jesuit scientists' theories, like Teilhard's Omega Point, which actually makes some sense to me.

Big Bang relies on General Relativity, though, including the cosmological constant. If that's ever disproven, the Big Bang goes bye-bye and what will they do then? Get religion?
I guess that's why scientists cling to GR so hard... despite Occam's Razor.

But theories are interpretations of this knowledge - alot of those are simply guesses but I see too much people beliving in those guesses.

Exactly what I ran into in my feeble gravity thread. People kept saying "But quantum field THEORY invalidates your theory!" Oh, really. Well, then, I have a theory that colleges brainwash people, and THAT invalidates your invalidation! HA! I don't think anyone would accept that argument though... because they all like to think they're Clever and Intelligent. Self-interest is the worst aspect of human nature.

Trillions of planets in our universe... at least 10^500 other universes in the Landscape... I feel that there is a certainty that one of those could be home to a supreme being which could match the christian God description.

Not as such. Can one live in a house before it's built? Can one be in a hole before he digs it? Neither could any inhabitant of the universe(s) create it/them unless he was outside of it/them already. I have no answer for "Well, where did God come from then, huh? Huh??" but I have the feeling he was brought into being by "telicity," or temporal feedback that leads to a self-organized system. An introduction. Read the full PDF; you should only need an IQ of about 428 to understand it.
That and the Omega Point are very similar. Once God exists, he will have always existed. Eternity is a circle. It's complicated. Where does any circle begin? You can only tell while it's being drawn. Once it's finished, it has "no beginning and no end." See?

If this something is God, does he still care about us?

I guarantee God still cares. He loves his children. As Dr. Eben Alexander said, "Not only is the universe defined by unity, it is also defined by love. The universe as I experienced it in my coma is the same one that both Einstein and Jesus were speaking of in their very different ways." Why would he have created us if he was going to abandon us? We're part of the master plan... as long as we believe.

And ATS has ridiculously small limits on post sizes. Or maybe I ramble too much...

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Thought Provoker

It's actually the mind. His soul stayed in his body, since he didn't die.

Right

For that doctor to have experienced what he experienced, there has to be a soul or a spirit or something similar that does not exist in the brain... and there's no way nature could be responsible for it. It could only be someone's creation.

Exactly. Accounts like this doctor's, who keeps being conscious even though their physical brain is shut off, are the reason why I'm convinced that we are more than our physical body.

Death unites the mind and soul, I think, once the body isn't separating them. I dunno, I could be completely wrong

I should die in a bit more than half a century. Once I am, I'll let you know if your theory is correct

Occam's Razor: "among competing hypotheses, the one that makes the fewest assumptions should be selected." I don't live by it, but a lot of scientists do. So how may assumptions does each theory of creation require? It's probably obvious, but I'll summarize:

God: That's it. "God exists and created everything" is the only assumption.

Nature: Start with every one of the laws of physics. And then stop, because there's no need to proceed further.

You too? I am also not a big fan of Occam's Razor. But here you did succeed in pointing out that God is the most simple (thus, according to Occam, the most probable) theory. That's why I support intelligent design.

Georges Lemaître was a physicist who happened to be a Jesuit priest, not "The Vatican." The Vatican has disapproved of many Jesuit scientists' theories, like Teilhard's Omega Point, which actually makes some sense to me.

A Jesuit? Oh. I was a bit off sorry

Wasn't the Illuminati (which was supposed to unite science with religion) a group of Jesuits?

gravity thread. People kept saying "But quantum field THEORY invalidates your theory!" Oh, really. Well, then, I have a theory that colleges brainwash people, and THAT invalidates your invalidation! HA! I don't think anyone would accept that argument though... because they all like to think they're Clever and Intelligent.

Yeah, I ran in the same arguments when I put up ATT (In which I simply pointed out that galaxies have a higher probability of tumbling in space than of being perfectly immobile) or other things like that. But people said nothing else than "Well, your theory is useless because we have dark matter theory". Okay... so all galaxies stop tumbling once humans believe in dark matter? Yes, there are people more Clever and Intelligent than me. I myself don't think I have a great intelligence. I just know things and knowledge is not intelligence. But I Know than Galaxies Tumble! Or else how do we explain the fact that when you look in space, you see them tilted in all angles, so are facing us, other are deeply rotated, etc? And they tell me that these galaxies don't tilt as they move?! What... did those galaxies, after being born tilted, signed an Intergalactical Agreement to "stop all secondary movements relative to each other except rush-away movements and collision courses"?

Not as such. Can one live in a house before it's built?

God could live in the first house that was ever built. The one in which life was the most structured ever. As our universe may have been an offspring of this original universe, not only do we experience chaos and quicker life decay, we would have no way to observe God's universe. But nothing would prevent the parent universe from interacting with the children universe. Thus our time may have a value of zero when you go back to its beginning, but it wouldn't be so in God's universe. My hypothesis also solves the temporal paradox. As you go to the past you in fact change universe and anything you do there won't have repercussion in your future because you're in a different past.

but I have the feeling he was brought into being by "telicity," or temporal feedback that leads to a self-organized system. An introduction. Read the full PDF; you should only need an IQ of about 428 to understand it.
That and the Omega Point are very similar. Once God exists, he will have always existed. Eternity is a circle. It's complicated. Where does any circle begin?

I'll definitively check it out.

Dr. Eben Alexander said, "Not only is the universe defined by unity, it is also defined by love. The universe as I experienced it in my coma is the same one that both Einstein and Jesus were speaking of in their very different ways."

I never forgot that quote since the first time I read it... Never knew it was Eben Alexander who said it though. Some people no doubt are wondering why I often attack physics. The truth is, I am trying to make it evolve. In Isaac Asimov's novel there's a science which can both apply to physics and to psychology. If only this could be pushed just a bit further, and discover that the master force is love, 3 things will happen: 1) I'll look like the biggest hippie donkey in the world, 2) Some people will actually see that religion and science can unite, and 3) there will always be ATSers who will pop up just to say "No John you're wrong, sorry I can't say why, I just know that you are" in my thread even though we're in the distant future.

And ATS has ridiculously small limits on post sizes. Or maybe I ramble too much...

You're not rambling too much. ATS does has a ridiculously small limit. It's getting old, I guess. They have to save storage.

God may exist. But if I were to ask different religions about their opinion of God, they would have answered, just as strongly as you did (okay, maybe less logically), that God is in fact the father of the Tuatah de Dannan who then hid in Earth's crust (ancient Irish), no he's Zeus and he often comes to interact with Earth's affairs (ancient mediterranean), or maybe he's a Great Spirit which breathes life through nature (Native american), etc. And the point is... I consider all these as likely as each other. Maybe... it's because I'm a mix with Irish, mediterranean and native american blood.

But there are some ressemblance. Ezekiel, for instance. He saw a dude who had the head of an eagle (amongst other things) and wings. Well if you look at this pic you see the very same being (and this time the dude is wearing 2 Rolex watches).

I have to check your theory of gravity. At first glance it looked like Dragan's but I need to know more.

BTW your discovery about Vatican's camera is incredible. Maybe JP II will be the Peter of the Prediction? The Popes "ressurects", and he "discovers" that the "true religion" is to worship one's self and Mother Nature, all that.

Regarding the OP: do you see another possible future? I'm only one mind, I would welcome your point of view. The goal here is just to try and figure out the big picture. Yes, I know, God might come and destroy the Shadow. But I somehow am not certain about that. After all World War II did happen: US destroyed Japan, and was infiltrated by Germany's fleeing Shadow, who became even more powerful. Why did you suggest something big might happen around 2020? Are planned for this date: Almost complete control over the weather, colonization of Mars by the elite. Apophis is supposed to come in 2036. I see nothing big. But one of my christian friends here on ATS thinks Christ might come in 2018 - which is only 2 years off your 2020 hypothesis.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Originally posted by swan001

I am also not a big fan of Occam's Razor.

Oh, I hate it. It's the easy way out, so everyone takes it as gospel to support things like "Lee Harvey Oswald shot JFK all by himself with no help from anyone," and "Jet fuel can burn at 2400 degrees and melt steel." It's used against us far more than for us. It spits in the face of the scientific method. And that's why it exists.

A Jesuit? Oh. I was a bit off sorry

Wasn't the Illuminati (which was supposed to unite science with religion) a group of Jesuits?

That was Adam Weishaupt, who was, let's see... well yes, he apparently went to Jesuit schools from age 7, if one can trust Wikipedia. I dunno what to think about Jesuits. It's like any other group; some are good people, some are evil. It's the groups where every member is evil that you have to worry about... but who can find them...

so all galaxies stop tumbling once humans believe in dark matter? Did those galaxies, after being born tilted, signed an Intergalactical Agreement to "stop all secondary movements relative to each other except rush-away movements and collision courses"?

The Andromeda galaxy actually is on a collision course with the Milky Way. We should merge together in about 2 billion years. This, despite accelerating expansion? How? It must be gravity... otherwise, we and Andromeda came from two different Big Bangs. That or "dark energy," which must also be a manifestation of gravity, meaning they don't understand gravity and it made them invent DM / DE to explain the unexplained, rather than re-examining their beliefs about gravity and relativity like they should have done. Scientists worship Einstein like an infallible deity because it makes their jobs easier. They don't have to think as much when there's dogma to point at; that's why theories get treated as fact. Here's an interesting little article. Note the Michael Freedman quote: "I admire their approach, which is to be suspicious of anything -- electrons, photons, Maxwell's equations -- that everyone else accepts as fundamental." That is the proper approach, in both science and religion.

God could live in the first house that was ever built. But nothing would prevent the parent universe from interacting with the children universe. Thus our time may have a value of zero when you go back to its beginning, but it wouldn't be so in God's universe.

Quite. But all we can do is speculate. We can't know the truth until after the Resurrection, when everyone's soul, mind, and spirit will merge. I wonder how reincarnation will fit into that; which parts of an individual get reincarnated? Is there a new soul or the same one? Still working on that.

Some people no doubt are wondering why I often attack physics. The truth is, I am trying to make it evolve.

Yep. The alternative is called "stagnation." A complete lack of advance, or even going backwards, are the only possible outcomes if people don't challenge theories. Good luck.

Zeus...

Even the Bible says there were other gods than God, but they were also his creations and shouldn't be worshiped. What makes Christianity different is, duh, Christ. Jesus is our "bridge" to eternal life; what other religion says God sent us someone to sacrifice himself and become that bridge? They all might worship the same One True God, but how many make salvation as simple as just believing Christ was the Son of God? All the others give huge lists of rules you have to follow or you're doomed. Christianity has one rule: accept and believe in Christ. Once you do that, following his one commandment ("Love and respect everyone") becomes second nature. It changes you. That's why no selfish people will ever get saved: they want to retain their selfish nature, because it benefits them here on Earth. We're meant to live for each other, not ourselves. It isn't easy, but it's right.

If you add Jesus to any monotheistic religion, you get salvation. But they refuse him (Judaism, Islam), or change his rules (Catholicism, Lutherans, Baptists, everyone else). There is no word for my religious beliefs, so I made one up. Instead of calling myself "Christian," I call myself a "Yahushuan." That was his original Aramaic name at birth: Yahushua. I think God gave him the name "Christ" after the crucifixion, though. It probably doesn't matter what we call him... just that we believe he died for us.

And now there's no room to address the OP, so I'll do that in a second post. I wonder why they don't limit the size of U2U conversations... silly programmers...

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

BTW your discovery about Vatican's camera is incredible. Maybe JP II will be the Peter of the Prediction? The Popes "ressurects", and he "discovers" that the "true religion" is to worship one's self and Mother Nature, all that.

Yeah, I'm not exactly sure how that will all play out. Not sure how the False Prophet will fit in either. But prophecy doesn't exist to allow us to predict what will happen and when; it exists so we can recognize things when they do happen. Once people start seeing Daniel and Revelation coming true (with the rise of the Antichrist), it will make them think "Hmmm; maybe the rest of the Bible is right too!" But by then, the Rapture will already have happened and it'll be too late to escape Tribulation. The only hope then will be to refuse to follow the Antichrist, and not "take the mark of the beast," which will get you beheaded and killed (in that order). Whether JP2 or Bibi Netanyahu or Lord Rothschild or "Ashtar" is the Antichrist doesn't matter. You have to be ahead of the game to win it.

About the webcams... If you google for those cameras going down, the only relevant result is my ATS post. I guarantee it did happen, even if I was the only person who noticed. 3 PM Rome time on 12/21/2012 to 1 PM on 12/28 isn't exactly one week, though. It's two hours short of a week... making it 166 hours. It was a sign, an omen, I'm certain of it.

Oh yeah; the OP...

do you see another possible future? One of my christian friends here on ATS thinks Christ might come in 2018 - which is only 2 years off your 2020 hypothesis.

The timeline in Daniel and Revelation is pretty specific. 3.5 years after the Antichrist makes his appearance is when Christ makes his re-appearance. The world doesn't "end" that day; it has another 1000 years left then. But the world as we know it will end then. The Shadow forces and their leader will be thrown out of the world, leaving only Christ in charge. But it's still referred to as "The last day."

A mixture of several parts of the Bible indicate that whatever generation sees the reforming of the nation of Israel will still be around on the last day. It was 1947 when they got started on that. A "generation" in the Bible is 70 years. Thus, the last day will be around 2017, 2018, 2020, somewhere in there. All believers will be "Raptured" (taken off the earth to protect them) some time before that last 3.5 years begins, before the Antichrist is revealed. Or maybe at the same time, or a bit after that. But I'm certain the last day will happen by 2020. Adding 3.5 years to Today gives us August of 2016; if the Antichrist showed up today, that's when this world would "end."

There's also "the 70 weeks of Daniel." Read Daniel 9:24-27 and use the dropdown just before the "Page Options" button to switch versions (they even have some in French for you). New International, Amplified, Wycliffe, New King James, etc. Clearly, nobody knows how to interpret it, but it's possible all of the interpretations are correct in some way. "Seventy sevens" (the literal translation of the original Hebrew) could mean 70 weeks (1.3 years), 490 weeks (9.4 years), 70 years, and 490 years, all at once, each pointing to different milestones or waypoints in the progression towards the last day.

No matter what, the beginning of the end is very, very close now, and trusting Christ to rescue us is the only hope of avoiding some seriously bad things. Predicting the specifics of how The Shadow will act, and when, isn't all that vital. Nor is it really even possible, unless you're getting divine prophetic inspiration. Some people will have that ability. And they won't be believed, like Cassandra (or Professor Sybill Trelawney, if you're a Harry Potter reader). Shadow's plans will be thwarted at some point. They can't win. So why predict their next moves? Someday it'll all be moot.

But ya gotta belieeeeeeeeve!

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

-Global warming promotion

This one is about instituting a direct global tax to the World Bank.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join