It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DId Obama swear on the Quran?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

There is a rumor that Ahmadinejad gave him the Quran as a birthday gift,along with a very suspicious looking letter and a sword.... In December 2009,he also got caught singing,Allahu Akbar by DJ Mahmoud while in the shower...And of course the ring.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sylvie
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

It's not so much about being a Muslim, it's about lying about it.

Yeah - all those people who keep lying about him being "secretly" a moslem are completely untrustworthy - i agree!!

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth
I think our next president should really shake everyone up and swear their oath upon all the faiths of the world.

While standing Next to the Georgia Guidestones...........

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
It has become evident that regardless of what object politicians use to portray sincerity in 'swearing an oath' it is - nonetheless - theatrical.

"Politicians" are professional celebrities.

I would not care what they 'swore on' one bit... I judge them by what they do.... not the sweet nectar that pours from their lips... nor the qaulity of their marketing efforts and media machinery support.

edit on 22-1-2013 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

You're right, of course. I just think that if Obama had openly admitted he was a Muslim, few would have voted for him in the first place.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Maxmars
It has become evident that regardless of what object politicians use to portray sincerity in 'swearing an oath' it is - nonetheless - theatrical.

There ya' go.
Exactly. No matter what he swore on .. he never keeps his promises and he lies and lies.
None of them keep their promises and they all lie .. even with their hand on some religious book. It's all theatre and meaningless anyways ..

I don't disagree on that. Almost puked when I saw the fake tears he displayed when talking about Sandy Hook... at least when they pretend to cry, they could do a better job. Amateurs.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

Indeed the people lamenting sandyhook were amateurs - no-one gets paid to have their children killed.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by sylvie

Indeed the people lamenting sandyhook were amateurs - no-one gets paid to have their children killed.

I was talking about politicians (and maybe that Sandy Hook father who grinned before getting back into character).

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

I understand your point. It isn't so much what he believes, or what book he uses, as it is whether or not he is being honest about those things. His position on some issues, and comments he's made against Christians, are all good reason to think he might be something other than Christian, as he claims. The "church" he attended wasn't exactly teaching Biblical Christianity, either. I suppose it could be argued that he defines it differently, as some do, but I consider those people less than honest, also. In any case, with all the concealment of his past, all the changes in his stance on things (such as stating others were wrong for wanting a spending increase, then pushing for the same), the Benghazi cover-up, the Fast and Furious mess, and so forth, it is no wonder people question his motives, and his beliefs. I do think it's rather interesting that, both times he's sworn in, there have to be two takes to get it done. Something off there!

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv
What if you, Silvie, are a reptilian shape-shifter, attempting to suck our souls out of our bodies with posts like these? Pure speculation on my part, but what if?.......

I find your comment deprecating. If you look just above the OP you will find this:
ATS Skunk Works: This forum is dedicated to the all-important highly speculative topics that may not be substantiated by many, if any facts and span the spectrum of topics discussed on ATS. Readers and users should be aware that extreme theories without corroboration are embraced in this forum. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
For the love of God.
2nd

top topics

<< 1   >>

join