It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian PM Julia Gillard At It Again: Forcefully Removing Politicians From Their Seats.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by nottelling
For the record, I think both sides of our two-party system are equally worthless and untrustworthy. Canberra needs a good fire.

The thing which concerns me about the PM's actions are that they were so blatant. There has been no attempt to conceal them which means "they" don't care about public opinion - it doesn't even factor in to the political planning. With all the flak they copped over the carbon tax thing (which I believe was the reason she was ushered into power in the first place) Labor should have been out on its arse, relegated to the shadows for the next decade or so.

We no longer matter and politics in this country is little more than a self-perpetuating circle jerk.

It's time for a change, Australia.

Ever heard of the saying "damned if I do damned if I don't"?
Well that's what it sounds like when I read your post. If Gillard does things in a quiet way, she is being deceitful, if she does things openly, then she doesn't care about what people think. You can't have it both ways!

Is she clumsy? blood oath! and if she got rid of the wanker garrett then maybe there wouldn't be so many stuff ups. He should have stuck to his day job. Usually when we hear people singing we say "don't give up your day job" but in his case - - -- well - - -- maybe bad vocal would be a better alternative to clutsy politics

Out of all the pollies we have here right now, I reckon JG is pretty good. and Wayne swann isn't all that bad either. He's into accountancy and economics so why should he have a personality? The line from Men in Black comes to mind "we at the ..... don't have a sense of humour"

edit on 25-1-2013 by greatfriendbadfoe because: spelling

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by bowtomonkey

www.henrymakow.com/julia_gillard.html

Enjoy! Some expose on dillard!

edit on 25-1-2013 by Theprimordialocker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Theprimordialocker
reply to post by bowtomonkey

www.henrymakow.com/satanist_insider.html

www.henrymakow.com/new_aussie_pm_is_communist_les.html

www.henrymakow.com/julia_gillard.html

Enjoy! Some expose on dillard!

I had a gut feeling I would be wasting my time looking at your links. I was right. What a pathetic, useless, hopeless site. If this is your level of entertainment, I feel you must be one boring person

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

I had a gut feeling I would be wasting my time looking at your links. I was right. What a pathetic, useless, hopeless site. If this is your level of entertainment, I feel you must be one boring person

Hey if you dont like it why follow the link at all not asking anyone to accept it. Better still why be member or post in this kind of forum when you could just stick to msm your blinkered vision is the only problem here. Boring yes maybe so.. we cant all be the MAN the system is such that only some rise the rest become whingers .. you know it.
edit on 25-1-2013 by Theprimordialocker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Theprimordialocker

Why follow this thread? Because I am at least giving an opinion. Not just throwing out some useless links, unless you're unable to type your opinion and only use the thoughts and efforts of others. As I said before, I gave you the time ot look at your links and wish now I didn't give you the time of day let alone the benefit of the doubt that they might have been in some way contributary to the thread. (last time I'll respond to you on this thread so if you want to feel like you have "won" some non existant point, go for it. Have your 5 seconds of glory, but it won't have any effect on me, I've wasted too much time already on you and your useless links )

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Theprimordialocker

reply to post by greatfriendbadfoe

I think there are more important things to fight over than a link... Of course people are going to have different opinions but when it comes down to it, Gillard is someone who can't be trusted, same as Abbot, same as Pauline Hanson, Oh wait a minute...

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Why follow this thread? Because I am at least giving an opinion. Not just throwing out some useless links, unless you're unable to type your opinion and only use the thoughts and efforts of others.

Oh dear dont get you re knickers in a twist what a sook. Not only that such info is clearly too much for your peabrain or comfort zone to handle so you attack the messenger, WEAK in a word.
Didnt the ATS site statement warn of such things when you joined. If you ignore this statement just to pick fights then still i guess this makes you some agent of controlled op
Btw I am sure you couldnt give a rats ass if i post my opinions here or not.You are out of place no one in this thread agrees with you maybe you should be on Dillards twitter account posting love messages or the on ALP fan club site i dont think this forum is for you.
edit on 26-1-2013 by Theprimordialocker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by greatfriendbadfoe

Originally posted by nottelling
For the record, I think both sides of our two-party system are equally worthless and untrustworthy. Canberra needs a good fire.

The thing which concerns me about the PM's actions are that they were so blatant. There has been no attempt to conceal them which means "they" don't care about public opinion - it doesn't even factor in to the political planning. With all the flak they copped over the carbon tax thing (which I believe was the reason she was ushered into power in the first place) Labor should have been out on its arse, relegated to the shadows for the next decade or so.

We no longer matter and politics in this country is little more than a self-perpetuating circle jerk.

It's time for a change, Australia.

Ever heard of the saying "damned if I do damned if I don't"?
Well that's what it sounds like when I read your post. If Gillard does things in a quiet way, she is being deceitful, if she does things openly, then she doesn't care about what people think. You can't have it both ways!

Is she clumsy? blood oath! and if she got rid of the wanker garrett then maybe there wouldn't be so many stuff ups. He should have stuck to his day job. Usually when we hear people singing we say "don't give up your day job" but in his case - - -- well - - -- maybe bad vocal would be a better alternative to clutsy politics

Out of all the pollies we have here right now, I reckon JG is pretty good. and Wayne swann isn't all that bad either. He's into accountancy and economics so why should he have a personality? The line from Men in Black comes to mind "we at the ..... don't have a sense of humour"

edit on 25-1-2013 by greatfriendbadfoe because: spelling

Thanks for the thoughtful reply gfbf, I'm grateful you haven't yet called me a redneck or a hillbilly. It's your opinion that the PM is doing a great job. Fair enough. It's my opinion that neither side of politics in this great nation represents the interests of anything other than those of the party they have sworn allegiance to. Fair enough?

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
What a Pathetic Redneck/Hillbilly Thread.

Politicians are Replaced all the Time.

QUESTION
So what's a Backwoods Rednecks worst Nightmare?

ANWSER
A WOMAN in a position of Power - who puts an INDIGENOUS WOMAN in a Position of Power.
OMG Y'all grab your pitchforks.

It's not the 1950's anymore

To any foreigners - This woman hasn't really been murdered - Just Racial Fearmongering on her behalf.

edit on 27-1-2013 by Pedro4077 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Such terms are not insults to me they are infact water off ducks back they are on level pegging with saying hey olive boy or wog boy.
There are traditionalists and pheasants in every race or culture sthn europeans are no different if not worse.
Sth europeans have their extended mafia style families and arranged marriages they degrade women.
The european progressive values started in France after the European enlightenment not in spain or Italy or Greece.
Considering most mediterreanean immigrants to Australia were originally from dirt poor pheasant stock in their respective nations.
So frankly your in no position to attack low class or traditionalist anglo/celtic backgrounds.
Seems like your the only one trying to make this thread racial thus far.

edit on 27-1-2013 by Theprimordialocker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Theprimordialocker

Such terms are not insults to me they are infact water off ducks back they are on level pegging with saying hey olive boy or wog boy.
There are traditionalists and pheasants in every race or culture sthn europeans are no different if not worse.
Sth europeans have their extended mafia style families and arranged marriages they degrade women.
The european progressive values started in France after the European enlightenment not in spain or Italy or Greece.
Considering most immigrants to Australia were originally from dirt poor pheasant stock in their respective nations.
So frankly your in no position to attack low class or traditionalist anglo/celtic backgrounds.
Seems like your the only one trying to make this thread racial thus far.

To be fair, I asked for it in my previous post. Some folks can be played like a cheap fiddle. I'm easily amused

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
JuLIAR Gillard is facing treason charges she is a criminal.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Space_Lord
JuLIAR Gillard is facing treason charges she is a criminal.
www.youtube.com...

Profound post, oh that's right, you're from victoria

second

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Dont like hearing the truth?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlindBastards
How was came to power is puzzling, really.

Not really.

The people who really control Australia wanted Rudd to go.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Side note, I seem to remember reading somewhere that armed robberies are up precisely because of the gun control laws the Libs brought in. This was a while ago, possibly an article in the The Age IIRC, had stats from the AFP and ABS etc.

Originally posted by amraks
We're in Australia not some 3rd world country, we gotta fight our own poverty and problems before world poverty, not being cynical, I'm sorry the world has poverty but don't play that card.

Australia used to be good back in the 60's - 90's now its decaying into the ground rapidly.
I see a increasing rise of armed robberies here in Tasmania, increase of murders over last year.

Laura Giddings is not helping Tasmania at all, she has cut police funds, we have no cold case team in our police force. so some missing peoples and murders are going unsolved.

I was proud of Australia when Rudd got in he was a family orientated man and thats who we need for a PM, someone who has a family, not someone who unmarried and has no kids.

Julia is a Liar she has angered a lot of people.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join