Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Australian PM Julia Gillard At It Again: Forcefully Removing Politicians From Their Seats.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yabby

Originally posted by amraks

Some of you redneck jokers make me laugh.
It is perfectly within the prime minister's rights to take this action. She is the boss.
Nova Peris will be an asset to the parliament and the person she will replace has been a plodder for the last 15 years in the senate. She also gets a lifetime pension so don't feel too sorry for her.
You are also hypocrites - do you remember when the conservative QLD leader was shoehorned in as premier - he wasn't even a member of parliament at the time!
And how do you think Malcolm Turbull got into parliament? Hmm? *crickets*

Gillard and the labor govt are doing a great job. Low interest rates, low inflation and low unemployment.
We are the envy of the (intelligent) world.

wow low unemployment thats bs there.

The person Nova will replace should retire, when she is ready not when some woman, who you call boss says so.
Last time I checked she wasn't a ceo of a company, but a prime minster of a country. Wasn't she the one promoting that older Australians stay in the work force? now firing this lady makes her look hypocritical.

It also stands out like bird poo on a black shoe, what she is doing. its called being a suck hole to gain race votes.

I can not believe you could be so naive and think all the statistics are for real, they don't prove a thing. how much are people depending on government hand outs, because of unemployment. this country needs its old routes back. we are becoming a highly taxed nation.

Ahh yes the cry of the ignorant - "dem stats are wrong".
Sorry but dem stats have been collected the same way for over 50 years.
5.4% unemployment is low by any standard.
As for Gillard's choice of Peris - yep she is the boss and she is perfectly entitled to make the call. Good for her.
Crossin has done bugger all for 15 years and as I said earlier, she will have a nice little pension now to look forward to. For life!
Politics is not a lifetime sinecure, it's a tough game. Diddums. Had you even heard of her before this happened? I doubt it.
We are actually taxed less now than we were under the Howard govt. And that is a fact.

its spelled them* not dem you bogan
seems to me like you are spreading disinfomation your account posts are 2009, 2011, 2013 every post you make is also in denial.
you maddam/sir would be the ignorant one. We are acctually taxed more if you have noticed hidden taxes.
no I hadn't heard of her before but it just goes to show what a snake in the grass can do, she can't be trusted.

also the unemployment rate is going up. it was 5% in 2007 you wally.

Your Stats You Never Checked

So stop spreading disinfo.
edit on 24-1-2013 by amraks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
reply to post by Yabby

Heres another fact. Most of the country despise that red headed welsh b&$^#.... I bet you won't see that in your facts and figures though.

Actually they don't.
She is the preferred PM over the idiot pommy opposition leader in any poll you wish to quote.
Abbott is the most unpopular leader in history. Another fact for you.

none of them are preferred by anyone I speak to. Lots of people hate her. Only a womens right activist would love her.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Some of you redneck jokers make me laugh.
It is perfectly within the prime minister's rights to take this action. She is the boss.
Nova Peris will be an asset to the parliament and the person she will replace has been a plodder for the last 15 years in the senate. She also gets a lifetime pension so don't feel too sorry for her.
You are also hypocrites - do you remember when the conservative QLD leader was shoehorned in as premier - he wasn't even a member of parliament at the time!
And how do you think Malcolm Turbull got into parliament? Hmm? *crickets*

Gillard and the labor govt are doing a great job. Low interest rates, low inflation and low unemployment.
We are the envy of the (intelligent) world.

wow low unemployment thats bs there.

The person Nova will replace should retire, when she is ready not when some woman, who you call boss says so.
Last time I checked she wasn't a ceo of a company, but a prime minster of a country. Wasn't she the one promoting that older Australians stay in the work force? now firing this lady makes her look hypocritical.

It also stands out like bird poo on a black shoe, what she is doing. its called being a suck hole to gain race votes.

I can not believe you could be so naive and think all the statistics are for real, they don't prove a thing. how much are people depending on government hand outs, because of unemployment. this country needs its old routes back. we are becoming a highly taxed nation.

Ahh yes the cry of the ignorant - "dem stats are wrong".
Sorry but dem stats have been collected the same way for over 50 years.
5.4% unemployment is low by any standard.
As for Gillard's choice of Peris - yep she is the boss and she is perfectly entitled to make the call. Good for her.
Crossin has done bugger all for 15 years and as I said earlier, she will have a nice little pension now to look forward to. For life!
Politics is not a lifetime sinecure, it's a tough game. Diddums. Had you even heard of her before this happened? I doubt it.
We are actually taxed less now than we were under the Howard govt. And that is a fact.

its spelled them* not dem you bogan
seems to me like you are spreading disinfomation your account posts are 2009, 2011, 2013 every post you make is also in denial.
you maddam/sir would be the ignorant one. We are acctually taxed more if you have noticed hidden taxes.
no I hadn't heard of her before but it just goes to show what a snake in the grass can do, she can't be trusted.

also the unemployment rate is going up. it was 5% in 2007 you wally.

www.abs.gov.au...@.nsf/Lookup/by+Subject/1367.0~2012~Main+Features~Unemployment+Rate~7.4

So stop spreading disinfo.

I pop in every now and then to swat the illiterate, so here I am.
And no we are not taxed more, under this govt tax to GDP has been LOWER than every year of the Howard govt.
Fact again. What are these hidden taxes? List them.
And the unemployment rate was 1.4% in 1971, so what? And 6.5% in 2008. So it's coming down "Wally".
I take it you have never heard of a little thing called the GFC?? Every other country in the developed world had a massive spike in unemployment post GFC.
We didn't. Another inconvenient truth.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   

reply to post by Yabby

Heres another fact. Most of the country despise that red headed welsh b&$^#.... I bet you won't see that in your facts and figures though.

Actually they don't.
She is the preferred PM over the idiot pommy opposition leader in any poll you wish to quote.

none of them are preferred by anyone I speak to. Lots of people hate her. Only a womens right activist would love her.

You need to get out more. Although you do live in Tassie right....
Also tassie is not Australia you know (re: unemployment stats)..

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   

And no we are not taxed more, under this govt tax to GDP has been LOWER than every year of the Howard govt.
And the unemployment rate was 1.4% in 1971, so what? And 6.5% in 2008. So it's coming down "Wally".
I take it you have never heard of a little thing called the GFC?? Every other country in the developed world had a massive spike in unemployment post GFC.

More like shill or spread bs.

inflation would be one hidden tax. gst is another hidden tax. carbon tax is hidden tax, alcohol hidden tax, tobacco hidden tax, mining hidden tax.

Who was in charge why the GFC was occuring wasn't that guy julliar back stabbed.
He done a good job not getting us in a GFC.

Don't praise Julia for that, because it wasn't her that did it.

She will be going bye bye next election.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Don't tell me, Your from New South Wales? Now I know why you have a constant stiffy over the prime minister.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   

reply to post by Yabby

Actually they don't.

Tassie is part of Australia so you admit you aren't even in Australia or don't know your geography very well.

How much you get paid for breaking T&C for having a few accounts on ATS spreading ignorance.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   

reply to post by Yabby

Actually they don't.

Poles are created purely for the purpose of propaganda...they can't be relied on for absolute accuracy.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

So much for Gillard's new anti-discrimination laws, she just blew that one up!

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   

More like shill or spread bs.

inflation would be one hidden tax. gst is another hidden tax. carbon tax is hidden tax, alcohol hidden tax, tobacco hidden tax, mining hidden tax.

Who was in charge why the GFC was occuring wasn't that guy julliar back stabbed.
He done a good job not getting us in a GFC.

Don't praise Julia for that, because it wasn't her that did it.

She will be going bye bye next election.

Jesus...
None of those taxes are hidden, they are all accounted for in inflation data.
Inflation incidentally is also lower than any time under Howard so there's another thing you can thank Labor for.
Your dole goes further.
Kev did well during the GFC no doubt. Unfortunately he didn't know how to manage people.

If you didn't smoke you wouldn't pay the tobacco excise. Likewise alcohol. Being in tassie you are not a miner so you don't pay that either.
So what exactly are you whinging about??
edit on 24-1-2013 by Yabby because: Typos!

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Don't tell me, Your from New South Wales? Now I know why you have a constant stiffy over the prime minister.

Perth actually.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   

reply to post by Yabby

Actually they don't.

Tassie is part of Australia so you admit you aren't even in Australia or don't know your geography very well.

How much you get paid for breaking T&C for having a few accounts on ATS spreading ignorance.

I will spell it out for you. Tassie is 2.5% of the country's population. In your little world it may be the centre of the universe and that's nice but "it's not Australia".
OK?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

reply to post by Yabby

Actually they don't.

Poles are created purely for the purpose of propaganda...they can't be relied on for absolute accuracy.

Sure they are...And man never landed on the moon either right?
Bet you weren't saying that when Abbott was doing well...

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   

reply to post by DarknStormy

Agreed!

We need someone like Nick Xenophon to run our country. He is great!

As for Labor...the quicker they leave, the better.

being an american from california, i keep up on politics here, but in aussie country, is labor right-wing, conservative, middle of the road, liberal, or left wing?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Jesus...
Inflation incidentally is also lower than any time under Howard so there's another thing you can than Labor for.
Your dole goes further.
Kev did well during the GFC no doubt. Unfortunately he didn't know how to manage people.

If you didn't smoke you wouldn't pay the tobacco excise. Likewise alcohol. Being in tassie you are not a minor so you don't pay that either.

there you go with data again.

I remember in the 90's you get a packet of Life Savers for 40 - 50 cents now they cost a $1.00 - 1.20. now don't tell me inflation is lower.
There are mines in Tasmania shows you know little.

I'm not whinging I am debating with you.

seems to me photos of Julia are hanging on your wall in house and you're desktop wall paper.
Hail Julia is your moddo.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

reply to post by DarknStormy

Agreed!

We need someone like Nick Xenophon to run our country. He is great!

As for Labor...the quicker they leave, the better.

being an american from california, i keep up on politics here, but in aussie country, is labor right-wing, conservative, middle of the road, liberal, or left wing?

Labor is centre left. Pretty similar to Obama actually.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Yabby

nice you gave you're self some stars haha funny how cute.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Perth actually.

Really, you seem to know a lot about my neck of the woods considering your 4000km away... I'm from Victoria (on the border of NSW) and your telling me how things are here?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   

reply to post by Yabby

Actually they don't.

Sure they are...And man never landed on the moon either right?
Bet you weren't saying that when Abbott was doing well...

Oh yeah, go ahead and compare me with other, irrelevant topic/theories...a classic move i must say.

Yes, poles have been, and will always be used as propaganda.

I only need to point to major news stations to support that fact.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Jesus...
Inflation incidentally is also lower than any time under Howard so there's another thing you can than Labor for.
Your dole goes further.

If you didn't smoke you wouldn't pay the tobacco excise. Likewise alcohol. Being in tassie you are not a minor so you don't pay that either.

there you go with data again.

I remember in the 90's you get a packet of Life Savers for 40 - 50 cents now they cost a $1.00 - 1.20. now don't tell me inflation is lower.
There are mines in Tasmania shows you know little.

I'm not whinging I am debating with you.

seems to me photos of Julia are hanging on your wall in house and you're desktop wall paper.
Hail Julia is your moddo.

That would be motto?
Lifesavers may now be a dollar but in that time the average income has more than doubled so the average worker is better off now than they ever were.
We are one of the richest countries in the world according to every indice (oops data again), top one or two.
We are bloody lucky to live here. Want to know what real misery is? Try living in those middle east or African hell holes, where the life expectancy is half of ours and where poverty, crime and starvation are the norm.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join