It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GUNZ, POLITICS the USA and ATS international members...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

You do realise my screenshot was a tongue in cheek joke don't you?

edit on 22-1-2013 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
Although I'm kinda sick of all the gun threads recently and barely post in any of them, I maintain one thing. If the people of the US lose their guns, we all lose. That is my firm belief.

My belief is that you don't quite understand what you are talking about, and yet you will probably continue talking about it in the same way without any regard for perspective or any possibility of consideration for outside opinions.

Ironic that you say "we all lose", and yet WE who are not American get told to mind our own business.

pffft!

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

Many apologies Tam,

I got mixed up with posters... urrghhhh

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

I did indeed Wide-eyes,

Just had a rough day yesterday and my sense of humour went to pot!

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

You got all that from little post there. Wow, that's incredible. I guess you're assuming I'm an American which I'm not and you couldn't be further from the truth with your assumptions about me. :shk:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

No worries, we all have days like that.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rodinus
reply to post by Iamschist

Many apologies Tam,

I got mixed up with posters... urrghhhh

Kindest respects

Rodinus

No worries mate, I was beginning to think I was in some communications nightmare where no one understood what I was saying.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
I guess you're assuming I'm an American .....

You assume that I assume you are American.

Reread my post which was worded carefully enough not to imply directly that you were.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

Never the less, your assumptions about my way of thinking are still way off the mark. If someone shows me how I am wrong then I will put my hand up and admit it. You think I'm closed minded yet you know nothing about me.

I come to this forum to learn and have had many of my previous beliefs knocked on there arse. Don't tell me about not accepting differing opinions because I have and I do.

Anyway, this is all way off topic so I suggest we leave it at that. Unless you have more irrational judgements to cast upon me?

Sorry to the mods for this off topic nonsense.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I hear you brother!

S&F

I have been quite prolific in posting in some of the gun control threads, even authored a few myself what I think is really needed is for all these threads to be put into the weapons forum, any topic regarding guns should be put into the weapons forum. That’s what I thought it was there for and I am a little bit annoyed as the Mods for not moving them into that forum. If they were to do so it would be easy to ignore the forum all together and just dip into it now and then and stop clogging up the “recent posts” page.

What I would say to you however is get used to it, it seems to be a common theme on ATS that members become fixated on one topic and its usually a American topic. Before gun control it was Ron Paul and before that I can recall form my larker days it was deep water horizon and there was probably something before that. It seems to be a trend on ATS, is annoying but I think we just need to get used to it.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Since the content is user generated, all you can really do is start more interesting non-gun/politic threads and overtake the irritating content. That or just ignore what you don't like. Sadly that seems to be the only choice, ignore it or change it. Hope you can find a solution that works for you. Like others have said, this will cycle out eventually.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join