It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are involved in this whether you like it or not !!!! Questions not answered here.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Any other wierd experiences while you guys been sleeping ?? Or any other odd precarious things going on in your dreams ??

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   
OK OK ... I guess this thread is finally over I am very tempted to start up another one that appears alittle different. Because my questins are allittle different now. Well, different then when I started anyways ... I guess all this thread was really was just a waste of space ... with UNconcious arguing .. all the time .. OH well .. was kinda fun to try and learn ... Deuce

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   
This thread got out of hand I can see. I guess everyone has their reasons.

First off, I don�t often post anymore. Why? I get too much criticism sometimes or sometimes I just feel that I will get abolished by the mere mention of something. It wasn�t like this a few months ago but then again I have changed a lot. Unfortunately I don�t have much to offer to you bet555, though I feel the need to share this experience with someone other than myself.

Now through my dreaming experience I have had lucid dreams and all sorts of other things though I have never really used the power for flying or anything spectacular like that. No, my lucid dreams were brought on by nightmares, as was mentioned earlier. I remember my father told me that if I realized that they were fake and harmless than I would be able to control them. I was able to do what he had said and I found it to be greatly rewarding although I was too young to realize its true potential. As I grew older this experience became less and less common and it would seem that it pretty much disappeared. The problem was in a few years the problem came back with more oomph than before. Too my recollection I have died multiple times in my dreams. The latest one, which happened only about three weeks ago, was rather odd to say the least. The thing is, every time I die in my dreams I can feel it. And this time was rather gruesome. In this dream I was a great fighter and my weapon was not only my technique but my awesome sword. Unfortunately I was soon to be beaten. I had not been defeated in battle before, as I was still alive, however that record was soon to be destroyed. I encountered another fighter who greatly surpassed my skill and I was impaled with his sword and it slid smoothly into my stomach. Naturally I toppled over only to have it pushed further into me. The thing that made this dream weird was the pain that followed. After being sworded by this exceptional fighter, the pain lingered, in real life, for several minutes to follow. This was not the only case that the pain has lingered after death, no. Several times I have awakened to feel the pain of my dreamed death.

What is the point? I too wonder about what connection dreaming has with �reality�. The thing is though it is reality that affects the dream not the dream that affects reality. When I was impaled in my dream it was because I was already feeling the pain in reality. So, my dream decided to take the pain and turn it into a form that I could see. To this day I am not sure about what exactly caused the pain but being the kind of unrevealing person I am I did not go to see a doctor about the pain. This relates to the peeing the bed scenario. Often times I will dream about going to the washroom although since I have experienced this scenario multiple times it has become a trigger for me to wake up. It is because I had to go pee in real life that I had the dream about going pee.

Anyway, I grow tired with this post. For anyone who wishes to criticize I would first point out that I have read all six pages of this thread as well as all the posts included, and have based my post accordingly.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Is there ever any concious thoughts while you are sleeping ? As in you know you have to go pee sometimes or you dream about going into the washroom. What do you think triggers these things to go of in your head? Is it just random thought process. Almost like REM stage of sleep ... ??? they are not sure really what goes on or anything ... all they know is that your eyes move really fast ... so they named the stage of sleep Rapid Eye Movement ... ??? !!! That should show you about how much psycology that we know ... yet there are still books coming out about it every day. Although we haven't learned anything new since many years ago. Can't forget the guys name ... whenever that bar went through that guys head and he lived through it with the bar remaining in his head. Sorry about forgetting the names of the doc, psychs. That treated this guy and formed a new HYPOTHESIS on how our brain functions and works. I say it is BULL MESS b/c there is no way that we know how our brain dies. We know that cells die over time and eventually you die. But it is not because our cells age our skin and bodies wear out. But are cells never age why is this ? The organs that make the cells make get old and not make as many as they once did. But ... ??? WHo knows. I heard once that you gro untill you are approximately 25 and then the rest of your life you are dying ... I am not sure if this is true or what but anyways .... Holla ...

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Lucid Dreaming ? Anyone have any other Personal stories they woudl like to share .. Please do ... As I have still not gotten the question that I am looking for answered.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join