Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

I want to see the birthers experts

page: 1

join

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Obama birth certificate..dead horse..yes...but birthers keep trying.

One claim they keep using is...many experts have declared the birth certificate to be fake. So I am asking to see these experts that have stated this...it has been asked time and time again by others..yet the birthers seem to ignore it or just did not see it.

So this thread is for you guys...you can still ignore it..but you cannot claim to never have seen the question asked.

Expert: No Doubt Obama's Birth Certificate Is Legit

a leading software expert says there’s no doubt about its authenticity, and he dismisses claims of fraud as flat-out wrong.

Jean-Claude Tremblay

More than 20 years of both creative and technical in-depth experience in print & graphic industry. I have a high level of proficiency in not only implementing current technology but in developing and teaching it as well. I specialize in finding solutions at every level of design challenge. Adobe Certified Expert - Illustrator CS4/CS5 / Indesign CS4/CS5 / Photoshop CS4/CS5 / Acrobat Pro 9/X

I have shown my expert...please show me yours...
edit on 22-1-2013 by kerazeesicko because: I CAN

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
What's the point? What is anybody going to do about it now? Perhaps it will be finally resolved in history books written ten years from now, but really, why bother with it now?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

I'd have to agree with you here. This mattered at one time. It's been played with by "Birthers" AND played to the max by Obama himself in drawing out the games of showing this or that or whatever. In the end? Nothing was gained but hard feelings to an extreme on BOTH sides ...as usual... and of course, a political point of combat for the White House to set up the other side with and thump on them at will. (sigh) I liked it so much better when private citizens weren't the target of Federal psychological warfare. Really.. We didn't pay for it to have it used on US.

At any rate, it doesn't matter. Hawaii certified the fact the document in the real and original record shows what Arizona needed to know it showed and that ended that 100% and dead on arrival, IMO. Arizona was looking for reasons NOT to accept that document ..yet even they had to take what Hawaii verified. Good enough for me on his legal status.

Whatever else that document does or doesn't indicate (and only a couple details COULD be at issue here which would matter), makes NO difference to his ability to legally serve in office. So, it's not a legal matter and actually, in knowing the truth now? It never was. If Obama hadn't played little games with it and just showed this in 2008 when first asked? Nothing would have been made of it......

Transparency my tail. Only when transparency doesn't interfere with the ability to entirely fabricate issues to set up fights within the public over, apparently.

join